Affective

Withered Flowers

■ Chanyeol's POV ■

"I'm sorry" he said. My eyes widened. I never knew two words such as that would give me fear, pain and depression. A tear rolled down my cheek. 

"His disease is over affective nowadays which caused him to faint for 2 hours,  he is breathing well now. We gave him our new creation for breathing Luzimia (A/N:I just made that up since the hospital is creative) and he had it fixed but we can't keep giving hin that, its like a drug but it affects him after 2 years and if he takes it a lot he'd have affection at that time" he said with his serious face.

"He was almost gonna die but thank to our professional doctors he survived.  He passed some other sickness which I'm afraid is one of the sleeping too much ones. He is currently unconscious and we are sure he is seeing something which keep his eyes closed.  If he doesn't stop seeing this he could die. He even had alcohol problems i think? As we cleaned his blood we found out some affection in his blood from alcohol. Please ask him if he had ever drank" he continued. I nodded but I was confused. 

"Kyungsoo is underage he can't drink alcohol, he would go to the police station" I said.

"It wasn't really that long when Kyungsoo knew, remember he wasn't too happy with it. He mentioned someone who im sure is the boy outside called Jongin. Maybe Jongin was someone important to him? That may be a reason why he went drinking" he said. I had no choice but to agree. Kyungsoo was really sad at that time.

"But we changed his blood. The alcohol didn't digest for some reason it got into the blood. We examined his inner body and we fixed it. He is one of the unique patients we ever had. No one could survive all these affections but Kyungsoo is strong! I'm proud of him!" He said with a smile. I held the doctor's hand.

"I trust you for whatever you're gonna do" I said and smiled. He smiled back. In my heart was relief. Kyungsoo went into dangerous stages but survived. I got out of the office and hugged Jongin.

"It's positive, right?!" He asked with his beaming face. I nodded and he hugged me hard.  I could tell that his and Kyungsoo's love was huge. But me and Kyungsoo's was nothing. He was his best friend, I was his friend. But I won't give up, Kyungsoo should understand my feelings.

A nurse came out allowing us to come in. Jongin hurried to the chair as I stood up standing. It reminded me of K-dramas when the loved one is ill and the one who the loved one loves is sitting and the non important person is just standing next to them with a smile. But this one wasn't smiling. This one was jealous and selfish who wanted the loved one for himself. 

Jongin was the closest to Kyungsoo ever since they were 7, I was only close with him for 2 years. Only I know Kyungsoo's secret not even his best friend. 

Stop it Chanyeol! 

 

At least I have Baekhyun. Baekhyun who avoided me now, he knew my crush from the way I looked at Kyungsoo. The way I acted around Kyungsoo.  But to not make it obvious he acts as my boyfriend. Though we broke up a couple of months ago. My memories with Baekhyun is still in my heart but not too deep. But Kyungsoo is deeper. 

No!

My eyes widened as Jongin leaned closer to Kyungsoo. I grabbed him by his shoulder and pulled him away.

"Yah! Are you stupid?! Do you think being gay is ok?!" I yelled even though I was gay. I punched Jongin right across his cheek. I was really jealous now. He tried to kiss Kyungsoo a while ago, why shouldn't I be jealous? He wiped off the blood from his lips.

"Well you are gay! You have Baekhyun!"He yelled and left while bumping his shoulder purposely with mine. I froze as I remembered Baekhyun. Baekhyun who was the one who made my life better. My life as a gay boy, my heart's first flutter. 

I wanted to punch Jongin. My hurt feelings came back to me. I missed Baekhyun. We broke up coolly. He only told me that he wants the better for me. I remember seeing his shadow in the darkness as he left me alone. That pain. Pain that you cannot resist. I slowly sat down on the seat Jongin was sitting a minute ago. I held into Kyungsoo's hand. Why can't he understand me? Is he banned from me?

"Aish! What's wrong with this Kyungsoo?!" I heard. The voice sounded similar but i can't recognize who it was. Was it a piece of my memory? A guy barged in the room. He had his hoodie on so i can't see him. As he ran his fingers through his hair, his hoodie fell. My eyes widened, it was Baekhyun.

"Oh you're here? I came to check on Kyungsoo, I see that you both are getting along lately. Have you figured out what's his problem? I think boyfriends should know that from their girlfrie-" he said.

"You're jealous, right? You're saying this because you're alone, admit it" I said though i was jealous that he had too many people after i ditched him. Well not really ditched, its because i didn't want to stay with him. That's when i started loving Kyungsoo.

"Huh, jealous? I-" he started.

"Jongin..." Kyungsoo mumbled, interrupting Baekhyun.

"I said that to warn you that Jongin will claim Kyungsoo as his, sooner or later you'll see them together but not you with Kyungsoo. I must be going now, I have to go to Chen. He went off drinking and now he's unstable. That stupid idiot!" he said and went off.

"Wait!" I yelled but he didn't come back, "I want to now more..." I mumbled the last bit.

Is this right? Him and Jongin? Not me? Or is Baekhyun saying this because he wants me back? Why is this so complicated?! 

I'm sure that me and Kyungsoo are meant to be together, but not that sure.

 


A chanbaek chapter WOOT WOOT

Favourite ship~

Author got grounded TT^TT

I'm using my mum's computer because i lied for you guys~!

I'll be updating in school but it means only 1 hour in 5 days.

5 hours a week and i'll try updating by lieing to use my mum's computer...

And in school, i'll try updating in lessons where we could use Ipads or PC

I promise next chapter will be out so soon...