Fierce Addiction

Withered Flowers

■ Chanyeol's POV ■

"Jongin..." a whisper escaped his plump lips. I sighed again as I heard him mumble my new enemy's name. I tighten my grip on his hand and place my head down. Its been 3 days now and I had to skip school. Whenever Jongin came in, he would come and place a kiss on Kyungsoo's forehead and leave which caused me some jealousy and anger but i can't tell him to stop. I think about Baekhyun's words and his words, he would tell me that I'm gay with Baekhyun and thats when I'd remember Baekhyun's words. But today was different. It was a peaceful and quiet day with no Jongin in it. I finally could see the difference with Jongin next to Kyungsoo and Jongin not. 

"Chanyeol..."

My eyes opened. For the first time ever Kyungsoo called out my name. 

 

■ Kyungsoo's POV ■

I finally could breathe again. My breathing went heavily and heavily for the oxygen I had missed. I slowly woke up to find myself in a small room. I felt uncomfortable to find myself in a white room which looked too close on me. Tubes in and out of me. My eyes blinked slowly but I had to call for a guy that i needed the most now. It wasn't Jongin but it was Chanyeol. He was the only one who knew about my disease.

"Chanyeol..." I mumbled. I felt the warmth on my hand increase. I felt something dripping on my hand to cool the heat down. I looked next to me to find Chanyeol, his face digging into my palm.

"Don't cry" I said and he quickly wipes his tears. He replaced his emotions with a smile and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. 

"I'm not crying, I'm just thinking" he said and I got curious.

"Thinking of what?" I asked.

"Thinking of my future, your future, Jongin's and Baekhyun's." he said. I placed my hand over my chin and scratched it.

"Why only us four out of the twelve? Or out of the six if you mean high school" I asked. I suddenly realized something was wrong. He and Baekhyun had a problem. I'm sure they had a specific reason to have this strange communication.

"What happened between you and Baekhyun?" I asked. Baekhyun was my best friend and if Chanyeol had anything to do with this, I would never forgive him. He was silent for a few minutes then he looked at me.

"Baekhyun wanted to break up with me for the best for me...thats all" he said. I felt bad for him but I didn't know what was better for Chanyeol other than Baekhyun. It was so confusing that I didn't budge to get into this maze where you can never get out. 

"Chanyeol...If you'd ship me with someone...is...is-" I started.

"Jongin suitable for you? I knew it! The way you guys get along..." he said but he looked gloomy. I thought it was because of him and Baekhyun so I patted his shoulders.

"You'll find a better man Chanyeol, it doesn't has to be Baek-" I said.

"Thats not the point! I've been keeping something inside of me but no one notices it! But when you and Jongin get together...I just...I just..." he said but then ran out of the room.

"You just what?!" I yelled and tried to run after him but I was stuck with needles on my hand connected to a machine. I tried harder but I couldn't move. I wanted to know what he wanted to say, I wanted to understand him. I wanted to be his first understanding mate but I think its something related to me or Jongin. That's why one of us can't understand him

 

●°○•●○°•●°○•●○°•

 

"You are allowed to leave but remember what I told you, don't drink and don't stick to people who smoke! And don't be weak and fight if you feel dizzy! These antibiotics must be taken each night before bed! If you feel they make you suffer more come here immediately either with Park Chanyeol or Jongin but i'm sure you won't be bothered if you don't take Jongin with you, I can see your closeness just like that! He was crying for two hours! Imagine! He could've got blind but he has strong eyes!" he said.

"J-j-jongin?! Did you tell him about the...you know, disease?" I asked.

"Obviously not! I could see that you're trying to hide it from him to prevent him from being upset but someday he'll know about it. Secrets don't keep hiding forever but they seek into everyone else's hearings. Anyways, congratulations for passing all those stages that could risk your life! One of our firsts! You are still unstable, this might take a while" he said and i bowed to him. I was leaving to school so I could talk to Baekhyun for a few minutes. I felt very welcomed when I reached there. Everybody greeted me warm heartedly. I finally spotted Baekhyun from the crowd I was lost in.

"Baekie~ Baek-stupid-ie!" I yelled but he didn't hear me, "Flowerboy!" This time he turned around and we had eye contact. He smiled and waved at me. He came closer to me and hugged me as a warm welcome.

"You stupid squishy satan! How dare you not come or miss me, your best friend, after three days?!" he yelled and softly nudged me. Since I  was unstable, I fell backwards but suddenly someone lifted me up from behind.

"Jongin..." I said and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and patted my head. 

"How did you not come to me?! Remember we're a cou-" he said but I placed my hand over his mouth. I still didn't want to reveal our relationship, especially not to Baekhyun.

"Couple?" he said and broke off laughing. I glared at Jongin and took Baekhyun to a corner.

"Yes couple, we started dating just a few days ago...not really few but not as big as a month. We're a rookie couple. Not that big heh...please keep it to yourself" I said as fast as possible.

"So Jongin isn't your other best friend but boyfriend now? That means i'm your only best friend haha!" he said, with his glorious smile that everyone wanted to have. I got so angry since he doesn't let me get into the point. I had an idea that could lead me the quickest way to what I wanted to talk to him about.

"But there's Chanyeol, we just started to-" I started.

"Date?" he suddenly said, his eyes fell down to the grass.

"No...i'm dating Jongin remember...i was about to say 'become friends', the problem is you and Chanyeol. What happened?" I asked and he shook his head. He didn't want to tell me but still, I was more than curious.

"Tell me, Baekhyun. I'm your best friend!" I said.

"Me and Chanyeol...we broke up 4 months ago, I found out Chanyeol's secret so I told him we need to break up for the best for him. I was upset with my decision but since no one knew about this, we acted like couples. People hate it when their ex's do that, so does he but not me. I knew he hated the skinship i give him, hugs and kisses and caressing faces. It was all because of one man that we couldn't continue as a couple, but that man never felt the love for him. That man only likes Chanyeol as a friend but nothing else...which causes Chanyeol's addiction to be more fierce. He started liking that guy after our 1 month anniversary and ever since that day he started abusing me, hitting me, throwing wooden chairs and crashing it on me, breaking the plates with the food I prepared for him, and swearing at me. Remember that day when I called you that I will be going to America? I was at hospital for days from the bruises i have until now. But I kept forgiving him, loving him, caring for him. Our relationship wasn't the same way it usually is. My death was in his prayers all the time. I had to give up on him and hand him to the person who doesn't like him the way I do" he said. He showed him his badly injured bruises.

"Who is that guy who he likes?" I asked.

"The answer isn't with me, it belongs to the love owner, Park Chanyeol" he said and walked away.

"Do I perhaps know that guy?!" I yelled so he could hear me. He stopped.

"Yes, you know him so much. So much with every information or fact." he said and continued walking.

 

"Yah! Are you stupid?!

Do you think being gay is ok?!"

 

I started to recap some stuff I eavesdropped at the hospital. I know that voice, I think. Deep voice but loud for me to welcome it in my brain. 

 

●°○•●○°•●°○•●○°•

 

"You times 9 with 6, stupid! Not 3 with 6! You need 54 at the end! Stupid brainless circulatory system!" I yelled at the dumb guy sitting next to me at lunch. Yes, Jongin. The useless and brainless kid at maths. Suddenly he pecked me which made me lose control and yell at him again for pecking me infront of everyone. He chuckled but just then, I found Chanyeol glaring at us.

"What is he looking at? He is jealous~ He couldn't do these things with Baekhyun" Jongin whispered. I slapped him across the face with his math book, hoping that it brushed his ear. I regretted telling Jongin about Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I had a doubt about the way Chanyeol acted.

"Which causes Chanyeol's addiction

to be more fierce"

Baekhyun's words repeated in my ears as if Jongin was whispering it to me. I felt a lump in my throat. I cleared my throat and continued teaching Jongin. I placed my hand over his and slowly should him the methods. Suddenly Chanyeol grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Hey,hey,hey," Jongin said,"Don't pull Kyungsoo as if you're pulling a woman for cheating on you" and started laughing.

"Actually we need to talk, Park Chanyeol" Kyungsoo said then eyed Jongin, "Privately". Chanyeol smirked and pulled me out of the building and on the grass. I pulled away my arm and rubbed my wrist that had now reddened.

"You! You who played on Baekeu! How dare you?! How dare you cheat on my best friend! How da-" I yelled but he cut me off by pecking me.

"Now can you shut up?" he said but I slapped him.

"Why did you ever do that?! I have Jongin now! If Jongin sees this, I would be cutting myself!" I yelled again.

"Geez, calm down" Chanyeol said.

"Who is that guy you like? I asked Baekhyun but he didn't answer, only one person should know this and this person is you" I said.

"The reason why...I did this?" he said.

"Yes!"

"That one reason is...you"


KYAAAAA!!!!!!!

​"The one reason is...you"

I HATE IT WHEN THINGS ENDS THAT WAY

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sorry for late udpate :( 

BUT AFTER THURSDAY ITS A ONE WEEK HOLIDAY!!!!!!

I'll try my hardest to use the laptop.


~QOTD~

Which EXO ship is the realest? (Be honest not your bias)

 

I think its ChanBaek not because its my OTP of EXO its because of the actions and yea all these gay stuff XD
I've got a billion points but I can't put it here bc ppl would get bored, want them ask for them ^^