English

Withered Flowers

⭕Kyungsoo's POV⭕

"I love you, Do Kyungsoo" he said.

My eyes widen. Did he just...Did he even mean it? He leaned closer to me. I stepped backwards in fear. I do love him. My heart hurted me at that moment.

Is it the pain of my disease or love?

My heart started beating as i reach to the end. He came closer. He caressed my cheeks and kissed me. I tried to push him but he didn't budge. He finally let go of me. My heart started beating. I hugged him.

"From now on, we're a couple" I said. I could feel him chuckle. 

"Thank you for accepting my heart" He said and I ruffled his hair and left. I felt nervous about that.

A couple? Of course we love each other!  Heights, blood types, age difference doesn't matter. What matters is that he finally felt the same way as I did. I blushed as I though of all those. We heard the bell ringing and quickly got out to clear any misunderstandings. Jongin grabbed my arm without a glance at me and smiled. I smiled too and squeezed his hand. We walked to our next class. It was English.  Jongin doesn't speak as fluently as I can. Our teacher, Mr. Dave but we call him Dave sunbaenim, told us to think of any food to put it in 'I love to eat ____'. Of course he explained it in Korean so we won't cheat. It's a piece of cake to me.

"Do Kyungsoo! Your turn" he said with a huge smile.

"I love to eat spaghetti" I said as honest as I could be. He clapped for me and so did the class for my success. 

"Kim Jongin!" Dave called him.

"I lobe too ate ay cream" Jongin said and I face palmed myself. 

"Ugh it's Love, with a V not B"  I said as I grabbed him by the ear.

"Love?" Jongin said with a smirk. I blushed while remembering what I just taught him. 

"We gotta talk privately later" I said. At that moment, I clenched my heart. I couldn't hold it anymore, I had to scream. I yelled in pain. I was unstable for a second and was about to fall until Jongin held me. I looked at his eyes that were twinkling. I forced my eyes to open, looking and admiring his eyes. I slowly looked at his lips that joined mine earlier. I couldn't keep it open any longer. Remembering the sad truth of me had weakened my strength. It slowly closed it, not wanting to imagine his sadness. Once again I tried to force my eyes open but failed. The dizziness rushed into me, through every part of me. Affecting me. Will my eyes ever open again? 

⭕ Jongin's POV ⭕

I didn't understand. I didn't want to understand. All I feel now is clenching your heart is something ridiculously serious. I have to find out more about Kyungsoo that I didn't know. He was looking at me. I felt teary to see him, my best friend,  this ill. He didn't look shocked, he looked surprised. I know that feeling he has. Its the same feeling as the pain of shock. 

"Do Kyungsoo?" Dave said, something catching his throat.

Kyungsoo slowly looked down to my lips. I know what was going to happen. I kept mumbling 'No' until he closed his eyes. The tears wouldn't keep in my eyes. Blurred vision, trembling arms. I hugged Kyungsoo tightly and started screaming. Chanyeol, Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun hurried in. 

"Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol yelled. Baekhyun placed his hand over his mouth as he sat on his knees. Luhan froze. Sehun tried to help Baekhyun get up. No one budged to move. I was the sadest in the room. Kyungsoo fainting in my arms was enough.

"WAKE UP! YOU LIAR! YOU SAY YOUR OKAY WHEN YOU NEVER WERE" I yelled at Kyungsoo. I sat down and hugged Kyungsoo tightly. 

"Why are you clenching your heart? Do you think we're wrong?" I mumbled.

"Hurry up! Get him in my car!" Chanyeol said and grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and placed it around his neck. I didn't bother to ask him how he got a license and hurried to help him move him to his car. I sat next to him. Chanyeol at the front, starting the engine.

"Is he breathing?" He asked and I placed my finger under his nose. A tear dropped as I figured how he is breathing. 

"Not well, it keeps pausing...oh please god don't take his soul!" I kept saying as tears rushed down my cheeks.

 ⭕Chanyeol's POV⭕

His breathing keeps pausing? Didn't the doctor say if that happens that means the disease seriousness is increasing which means he is in a critical condition? I forced my tears back and started to drive.

"What's wrong with you?!" I heard Jongin say to Kyungsoo. I looked at them from the mirror. Kyungsoo was really pale. I wanted to feel his cheeks and squish them like they way Jongin is doing for him now. The jealousy hit me and I wanted to stop Jongin from touching Kyungsoo but I couldn't. I wanted to kiss his cheeks but I couldn't since Jongin is here. I thought of a plan.

"We're here!" I said and parked anywhere. I went to help Kyungsoo out. I started to walk away with Kyungsoo leaving Jongin but he followed us.

"Jongin go call a nurse" I said just to make him out of our way.

"I can't!  I have to stick to my best friend! " he said and carried Kyungsoo bridal style. We ran into the building.

"Who's his guardian?" The nurse asked. 

"M-" Jongin said.

"Me" I interrupted. I did that to prevent Jongin from knowing about the disease. I knew Jongin was glaring at me.  In a few seconds some men with surgical masks came and took Kyungsoo from us. Jongin started running after them to see the last glimpse of him. He sat down in the middle of the corridor and started sobbing. I let him be and sat on one of the chairs beside the emergency room. Yes, emergency room. I knew it was critical. 

°•○●°•○●°

After an hour with 46 minutes, the doctor that me and Kyungsoo visited got out of the room. Jongin stood up.

"Is he alright?!" He said.

"This could only be discussed by the guardian" he said and I stood up.

"I'm the guardian" I said and he smiled at me. I know he smiled to comfort us. Jongin sighed in relief but he doesn't know. He doesn't know whats wrong. I didn't smile back which was unusual. He led me in to his office. The office I visited once before.

"I'm sorry" he started. My eyes widened. Did Kyungsoo leave us? Those two words...were they what I thought about? 


 

Ooooh! Did Kyungsoo really die?! Is this his end?

This was meant to be for Jongin's birthday tho but why sad  ㅠㅠ

Comments are appreciated♡

Thank you to all my subscribers and upvoters♡

 

Even though its late..#HappyJonginDay ~