...

Withered Flowers

The last thing Kyungsoo's eardrums could remember hearing was the drills of the ambulance. He didn't remember how he did it to get the attention of the truck driver. Chanyeol's face was in Kyungsoo's chest so he was in a worse postition. Jongin was now next to Kyungsoo, as well as Baekhyun. Kyungsoo's face was dug into Jongin's chest, half cursing him for not coming for him and half weeping about Chanyeol.

"I killed him Jongin! Goddamn it! I should've rolled away!" Kyungsoo whined.

Chanyeol could just be his admirer, but Chanyeol was the one he needed the most. He was his hero.

 

The doctor came out with a straight face, they knew Chanyeol's condition was bad.

"Your friend, Park Chanyeol, is going through a coma" the doctor informed, Kyungsoo gasped.

"But it will only last a few days, our predicton crew predicted. He got whacked a lot in the head, he might forget unwanted or not important memories and information. Believe me, he's the luckiest! Many other patients with similar accidents lost their memories, all of them."

"Can we go in and see him?" Baekhyun asked, his heart thumping painfully. the doctor nodded, with that he left.

Kyungsoo staggered to the door. He held onto Jongin just in time. This was right.

As soon as he entered, he could swear he saw an angel. Chanyeol, with his white hospial gown, eyes closed,his plump lips looking as saft as ever. The others surrounded the bed. The room was quiet, only baekhyun's soft whimpers were heard. a Dirty feeling of regret rushed through Kyungsoo's body. He was to blame.

It's been hours, Jongin had only left he had a college interview (early one because Jongin wasn't as rich as kyungsoo). Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were left, glancing at Chanyeol's useless body every now and then.