Jealousy

What's wrong with me?

As Jimin walked out of the nurse's office, he let out a deep sigh. Whew, she's okay.....

But I wonder what she's doing with Jungkook???

He suddenly heard a few foot steps behind him and turned around. Jungkook was standing there.

Jimin's eyes hardened at the sight of him. "What do you want???"

"I mean, Jenny was hurt and all, so...."

"So what? You're the one who's causing all of this." Jimin unleashed anger on Jungkook, not really knowing what he was mad about.

"Wha-"

"After you waved to her, someone pushed her from the behind. Are you that stupid? You have like fifty thousand girl fans, and you wave at the girl you probably want to protect most. And all other girl fans go crazy cause they now hate Jenny."

"I--"

"I want you to stay away from Jenny." Jimin said to Jungkook while staring at him right in the eyes.

"No, I can't. You don't know what Jenny is in my eyes. I knew her before this camp and she helped me through things others could never understand. What you want me to do is impossible." With that, Jungkook stalked off. 

Jimin just stared after him, dumbfounded. Help him through others could never understand????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin stared up at the ceiling while lying down on his bed.

So Jungkook and Jenny have a history...... But that means they're closer. I don't want that.

What to do...

"Hey, what are you doing???"

Jimin looked down from his bunkbed.

"Oh, hey Suga hyung...."

"Why so down?"

"Hyung, what would you do if someone liked a girl you liked, but the girl hates you but likes the other guy?"

"Um... Is this about you?" Suga raised an eyebrow.

"Uh.......no??"

"Okay, but I don't believe you. Anyways, just be yourself, and let fate take its way."

"Wow, thats deep for you hyung."

"Are you saying hyung is an idiot?"

"How did you know?"

"Aish.... Come here Jimin!!!!!!!!"

Suga chased Jimin out of the cabin.

Aish, that idiot thinks I don't know he likes Jenny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hihi readers!!!!! Sorry, I was so busy!!!! I know this is short, but I'll try to update soon.

Bai~~~~~