Chu♥♥♥

What's wrong with me?

"First, before I start this chapter, I am very thankful for those who have suscribed to my fanfic.

I am VERY thankful to that one person who thought my fanfic was good enough to be upvoted.

I actually started writing this to just enjoy writing and share with others.  I did not expect over a 100 view, nonetheless even 1 suscriber. (Sheds a bucket load of tears.)

But I really am, seriously thankful to you guys for liking my fanfic. You do not know HOW much ONE comment makes me happy. I get to hear your opinions and thoughts on the fanfic, so I'll try mt best to write better chapters.

Thanks, and Bai~~~~

P.S. Sorry for not updating in like, 50 years. And Jimin is gonna be in the spotlight again, don't worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny sat on the edge of her bed, which had a white cover with sky blue polka dots.

Right at that moment, Ari stepped into the room looking nervous and excited at the same time. She came near your bed, fiddling her fingers, not sure what to say.

"Um, Jenny? Can you help me with something?" Ari carefully asked.

"Yeah, sure." Jenny replied with a bored expression.

"I'm going to write a confession letter to Jungkook, and I really need your help." Ari rushed out.

"Kyyyaaaaah!!!! Finally, you are confessing to him." Jenny squealed, jumping up and down. "Okay, so I'm going to get the materials from the art cabin, and we'll work on it tomorrow, since the sun is about to set now." 

"Okay!!Gaah, I'm so nervous!" Ari exclaimed. The girls squealed and hugged.

Jenny carefully walked to the art cabin when she saw the sun setting at the edge of the lake. 

She walked over to the dock and sat at the edge, relaxing a little as she watched the sunset. As she looked, she felt the scene was romantic. Right up until the jerk Jimin sat next to her.

"What do you want?" Jenny asked in a annoyed voice.

"I just wanted to apologize to thinking you were being mean to Victoria." Jimin mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.

Jenny softened, seeing he was sincere. "It's okay."

The two sat in comfortable silence.

Jimin slowly started to speak, only ending up to stutter. "I-I r-really want to t-tell you something."

"What?" Jenny swung her legs back and forth gently, skimming the water with her toes.

He spun around, only to end up in a close proximity to her face. Jenny took in a breath and looked at him nervously.

"I....like you." He whispered. She stood very still, as he bent down closer to her face, his warm breath smelling of mint carressing her face. He gently pressed his soft, plump lips against her warm lips. It wasn't  a passionate kiss, but a sweet one full of love and gentle caring. His lips moved gently against hers, with his hands encircling her waist. 

Jenny was too surprised, surprised, but she just closed her eyes and smiled into the kiss.

Another person was surprised too. 

Jungkook dropped his boquet on the ground and ran away.

Jenny jumped up at the sound, and looked at Jungkook running away.

Oh, crap.