Advertisement

What's wrong with me?

Sorry guys, this isn't a chapter.

But author nim has a friend who just started Asian Fanfics.

I really like the story line she set up, and even with a few mistakes, I think she is a really good writer, so check her fanfiction out.

 

It's called "You Are My Angel."

The link is :http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/982136

 

JOA04s.jpg

Description

row_LTred_heartsT.jpg

You've always had the most eccentric, twisted, life ever. 

You had the weirdest friends, you were so different from other girls, and you had also an unique past.

So you never expected your life to change, right?

But it did.

In the.

WEIRDEST.

WAY.

EVER.

You , Cheon Sarang,are an FREAKING ANGEL (who acts like a devil).

AND.........you have the 7 most annoying, back breaking, pain in the angels who supposedly imprinted on you.

They call themselves INFINITE.

row_LTred_heartsT.jpg

Foreword

You felt cold air rush through your hair, and tried to open your eyes.

There was a painful headache, and you felt yourself struggling to breathe.

When you opened your eyes.........

"AAAAHHHH!!!!Why am I flying???" you started to squirm around, when you realized the two strong hands were encircling your waist, were starting to slip because of your unconscious efforts to die.

When you managed to turn around, you could see the face of the mad man who was flying. And you almost died.

There were two eyes that were scrunching up into two crescents, strong jawbones, perfect lips, and flawless skin staring down at you. 

Your face reddened, then paled after you realized something.

Oh, did you forget that he had two FREAKING WHITE FEATHERED WINGS?

You started to sputter, "Wings, human, who what when where why how....THE HECK DO YOU HAVE WINGS?"

The, not to mention HOT, guy stared at me, his beautiful eyes turning into smiling crescents.

In a deep, charismatic voice, "How do you? Look down and check for yourself."

You glanced down, and it happened so that there was a clear, blue lake you two were flying over.

You saw the reflection of you and the guy, and saw that you also had a pair of wings, but unlike the pretty white wings of the man, you had bloody, battered wings.

How the heck do I have wings?

 Then everything went black.

row_LTred_heartsT.jpg

 

Hope you enjoy boba_oppa's fanfic.

I'll update soon, so don't worry!!!!