Pranked

What's wrong with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny started to shiver in her sleep. why is it so cold? And what is this cold, slimy stuff on my face?

Her eyes snapped open. "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!"

Her scream woke the others up, and 6 other shrieks pierced her ears. 

"Eeewwwww!!! I'm covered in chocolate syrup!!"

"My hair is green!!!! And there's sharpie drawings on my face!"

"I feel like I'm gonna puke!!!! What is that sick smell?"

One girl ran to the light switches, and turned the fan on. Immediately, more shrieks pierced the air.

Water balloons rolled of the fans! spraying water everywhere, they popped open as soon as they hit the ground!

"guys, we've been hit" Ari grimly said.

"Um, is this a regular occurring?"

"Yeah, usually Park Jimin, Suga, and V do it" Ari said, Suddenly, Ari slid and fell onto the floor. Everyone froze when they heard a sickening crack coming from Ari's ankle. Ari gasped in pain and clutched at her leg. "Are you ok?? Come one, let's get you to one of the other counselor.

Park Jimin, you are so dead.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook stepped out of his cabin and into the cool breeze. It was a wonderful morning until he saw two girls, one limping, and the other trying to help her up. He ran to them, curious what was wrong.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

The girl supporting her said "I think she might have broken her ankle or something" and looked up. "Oh, Jungkook!!! Can you please help me? I've got to get back to the cabin to help clean up, but you're the doctor here, so I'll trust her with you." 

"Okay, see you later"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey, look at me"

Ari lifted her head to look at a guy with black hair, and georgeous brown eyes.

Jungkook watched the girl lift her head, and his heart stopped. He felt like he was falling into the big puppy eyes of Cho Ari. He never really noticed her because she was always quiet. He shook his head. Remember, you like Jenny. 

"Um, why are you staring at me?"

"Oh, its nothing. Are you ok? I think you sprained your ankle. The cracking noise was your joint dislocating and snapping back. Just leave it alone for toe weeks and you will be fine"

"oh, thanks. I thought I broke it and I panicked"

Ari tried stand up when she tripped over Jungkook's foot and fell towards the floor. She was expecting the hard impact on her back when two hands caught her fall. She opened her eyes to stare right into Jungkook's eyes. They stayed like that, just gazing into each other's eyes. 

"Ahem....." Someone cleared their throat very loudly. They looks up to find Jenny grinning in the doorway. 

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything"

Both Jungkook and Ari scrambled up to their feet, with Jungkook supporting her. 

"Uh... N-no, you didn't "

"oh, cause it felt like I was ruining your moment" Jenny was wiggling her eyebrows at them.

"anyways, I'm here to take Ari back to the cabin for some rest. Jungkook, can you come by layer to change her ice pack? Thanks"

Jenny walked out with Ari and closed the door. Jungkook cupped his red cheeks. I totally messed that up. Erm, Jenny probably will figure out I like her. Dang it!!! Otteokae!!!!!im gonna die if she finds out!!!!Calm down Jungkook!

~~~~~~~~~~

"So you and Jungkook, huh?"

"shut up! Nothing happened, ok? I just fell and he caught me"

Ari turned around to see her friend wiggling her eyebrows and laughing at her.

"Jenny! Come on, stop!"

Jenny still bent over in laughter, and Ari just stomped away, unable to keep her anger.

Jenny looked at her friend's retreating figure and just shook her head with a laugh.