Broken Hearts

What's wrong with me?

Jenny walked into the arts room at the camp, where it was one of the courses for the summer. She was the new camper, and basically everyone already hated her, felt sorry for her, or ignored her in general.

As she walked in, all the girl campers started to whisper among them selves.

Isn't she that girl who tried to seduce Jungkook and Jimin?

Yeah, I heard that she made a move on my twins Youngmin and Kwangmin.

Who does she think she is coming in and trying to get all the guys like a ?

I bet she works at a karaoke bar or a night club for free, cause that's the work she likes.

Jenny walked confidently by, ignoring the comments about herself, and took a seat next to Ari.

"Hey, Ari. So, what do we do in here?" Jenny asked.

"Well, we usually just draw still life, or just sit there because our teacher doesn't care what we do." Ari replied.

"Oh, well that sounds fun." Jenny said sarcastically. 

Suddenly, a perfectly manicured hand slammed down on her table. 

Jenny looked up to see a pretty, but evil looking face caked with makeup staring down at her.

" And who are you?" Jenny asked up into the girl's face.

The girl scoffed, and stuck a nail in Jenny cheek.

"I'm Victoria, and I am a person that can decide if your life here is going to be miserable or happy."

Victoria ran her nails down Jenny's cheek, leaving red nail marks. 

Jenny stood up, slapped Victoria's hand off of her cheek, and glared back at her. 

"Well, I'm going to enjoy my time here, so get out of my way, okay?" 

Jenny was smiling back at her, but her warm, chocolate orbs had turned in to ice that intimidated Victoria, and everyone else in the room.

Victoria looked surprised for a moment, but snapped back to her haughty face. 

"You just decided to make your life worse."

"So be it." Jenny said back. 

Just then, Jimin walked in.

He looked around, and noticed the tense atmosphere.

"What's going on?"

Victoria's faced brightened, and she put on a lost puppy dog face.

"I was trying to help Jenny, but she said that she didn't like me, and embarrassed me in front of the whole class." 

Jenny rolled her eyes, not falling for the act.

However, Jimin fell for the act, and started to glare at Jenny.

"She tries to be nice, and you reject her? You are such a jerk."

I cannot believe that I actually fell for her.

Those words rang out in Jenny's mind, and hurt her even more. She had actually grown an affection for him as a friend, and it hurt to know that he did not trust her.

"Believe what you want to believe. I cannot believe you fell for it." Jenny said, and turned away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the class, Jenny walked out of class. She had spent the whole time in art sulking over the fact that Jimin didn't trust her. ' oh, why do I even care about what he thinks?' 

She was walking down the hall way when she found herself surrounded by guys and girls, led by Victoria. They pushed her outside where no one could see them, and started to throw rotten and spoiled milk at her. The milk cartons hit and blistered her skin, and she started to bleed from several different places. 

Jenny lifted her arms to protect her self, and slid down with the wall to her back to help prevent the pain. Npbut that made the bullies enjoy her pain more, and they started to throw eggs as well. The sharp, cracked egg shells cut her skin. 

All of a sudden, someone ran forward and opened up an umbrella and crouched over her, shielding him and Jenny from the oncoming attack. Jenny felt the eggshells stop piercing her skin. When she looked up, she saw a manly, but feminine face looking down at her. He pulled her closer to him, almost in a hug, to prevent anything from hurting her even more. 

She heard voices from above.

"Stop bothering her, or else we will hurt you."

Jenny stayed still, and finally saw light when the same voice said, "Sungjong, you can close your umbrella now."

She tried standing up, and saw seven guys towering over her. But when she stood up, her legs buckled beneath her, and her skin prickled with pain.

"Ow........"

The one named Sungjong helped her up. 

In a sweet voice, he asked her, "Are you okay?"

Jenny replied, "Yes, I'm fi-- ow!!!!!"

"Sungyeol, help me carry her." The tallest one with big eyes and a permanent grin came out and carried her bridal style.

"Yah! What do you think you are doing?" 

"Helping you. Because you obviously cannot get up by yourself."

Jenny muttered, "Yadadada, I can't hear you." 

Sungyeol flicked her forehead, and rolled his eyes. 

"Sungjong, this girl won't stop complaining." Sungjong ran up to catch up to them while shouting back to the other members to stay back and that he would come back in a few minutes. 

" first of all, I'm freaking out cause I barely know any of you, and right now Sungjong is the only person I kinda trust."

" Okay, okay." Sungjong flattened his eyes. 

Right then, Jimin walked past her and jumped back in surprise.

"Jenny, what happened?" 

Sungyeol narrowed his eyes, because he had seen Jimin fall for Victoria's fake act. 

"You're friend, Victoria, that was supposedly 'helping' Jenny, was found throwing eggshells and spoiled milk at her."

Jimin's jaw dropped, and turned to Jenny.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay? It was a misunder-"

Jenny stood up her full height despite the pain, and stared at Jimin's eyes. 

"I don't need a friend who doesn't trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Dun dun dun!!!!!! *dramatic music! CUE*

Hihi readers! I am so happy I have reached over 250 views! I never knwpew I would get that many views!!! I just have on request, and it is that you will comment and request new characters or suggest knew things. Thank you.

Bai~~~ author nim is going to pass out and sleep now!!! > _< 

love ya!!! *throwing hearts like a greasy Woohyun* XD 

Bai~~~ for real this time. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ