Guilt

What's wrong with me?

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dont kill me for not updating for like, eternity. I'm ssoooooooooo sorry. I was caught up in exams, tests, and (uggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh) school.

Sorry, I'll try to update every day now. I'm not guaranteeing it tho. This chapter is kind of a filler chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, wait! Jungkook!" Jenny yelled, hoping to get his attention.

For some unknown reason, she felt squeamish and guilty, to both Jungkook and Jimin. 

"Um....I'm really sorry Jimin. I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?" Jenny rushed, and ran away before Jimin could say another word.

Jimin scratched the back of his head.

He liked her too? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........Jimin, you babo! You destroyed their friendship. But he shouldn't have even thought about liking her.

She's MINE.......Okay, she's going to be mine...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny ran with no effort, not catching up with Jungkook, one of the most fit guys in the camp.

With a defeated expression, she slowly walked back to the cabins. 

He liked me? How did I just find out? You are an idiot, Jenny. 

As she walked into the already dark cabin, she heard some of the girls snoring. 

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Jenny jumped at the sudden sound.

She looked to where it came from, and had to try with all her might not to die in shock and embarassment. 

She saw a girl and thrashing in her bed sheets, having a, (*raises eyebrows) pleasurable dream.

As she crept into her bunk, she heard Ari whisper, "You're going to help me tomorrow, right?"

Jenny felt her self being eaten with guilt as she said a lie. "Yes."