Chapter 6~

You Belong With Me

Usually when you first get into a relationship, you tend to spend less time with your friends. However Chanyeol, being the great friend that he is, would always try to arrange double dates with you and Baekhyun so that he could still hang out with you.

Although it was torture to see Chanyeol being all lovey dovey with Minhee, you were still happy to see his smiling face every day. You've gotten used to being Baekhyun's girlfriend, but you heart didn't flutter whenever he hugged you or held your hand. But whenever you would have eye contact with Chanyeol, your heart would start beating like crazy. Time had passed, but you still felt the same. 

One day, you guys decided to go up to Namsan tower. As the guys went to pay for the tickets, Minhee pulled you aside. 

"Guess what y/n? I think I'm really starting to like Chanyeol! He's funny, sweet, and so charming~" Minhee gushed. 

That's great...You forced a smile and pretended that everything was fine. "See, I told you that it wouldn't be hard to fall for him. Yeah, me too. I think I'm starting to like Baekhyun..." You lied. 

Minhee examined your expression, and slightly frowned. She knew you well enough to catch that you were lying. She was worried about you, but gave a small smile and said "That's good..."

Chanyeol then walked over and waved your tickets in the air excitedly. "Come on guys! Let's go!" 

He held out his arm for Minhee, but instead she linked her arms around yours tightly. "I'm going to stick with y/n today."

"Hey~she's MY BEST FRIEND!" Chanyeol whined. 

"She's my GIRLFRIEND!" Baekhyun shouted. 

"Well, she's my COUSIN. Family comes first, so I win!" Minhee said. 

The three of them laughed and you rolled your eyes before smiling. 

What dorks...

At the top of Namsan tower, Chanyeol got a phone call and stepped away for a moment. You, Minhee, and Baekhyun were busy snapping pictures when Chanyeol came back holding a few coins.

He inserted two coins into the telescope and moved it to face a certain direction. He smiled to himself and said "My Minhee~come look at this."

Minhee puts her eye on the telescope and her jaw fell. 

Huh? What did she see? You took the telescope from her and saw written on a billboard sign...

"Will you marry me?"

You looked back at Chanyeol and saw him on his knees, holding up a ring to Minhee. You felt your heart break into a million pieces. 

Minhee looked at you worriedly and you sadly nodded.

She turned back to him and said..."Yes."