Chapter 11~FINAL

You Belong With Me

Chanyeol's Perspective

The ceremony ended and the reception began. Chanyeol stood by the drinks table, sipping punch as he silently watched you and Baekhyun mingle with guests. He sighed when he saw you playfully hitting Baekhyun's shoulder and laughing at something he said. 

"Are you happy with your life right now?" 

Huh? Chanyeol turned around and saw a sergeant from his cavalry. He saluted. 

"Hello Sir, Sergeant T.!" 

The man saluted back. "Have you been well?" Did you finish the questionnaire yet?"

Chanyeol fumbled in his pocket and took the paper out. "Yup, all done Sergeant T!" Chanyeol handed him the paper.

"Oh please, you can call me Tao. I'm not your sergeant anymore."

Chanyeol nodded quickly. "Okay Tao~. Now if you excuse me...I think I drank too many cups of punch." He then scurried away and headed for the restroom. 

Tao chuckled and unfolded the paper. He looked at Chanyeol's answer for the last question, and smirked. 

"It's time."


After a nice trip to the restroom, Chanyeol decided to ask Minhee some questions about how you felt about him 2 years ago. 

"Hey Minhee? Can I ask you something?"

"Hm? Yeah, sure. What is it Chanyeol?" Minhee asked.

Ok...here it goes.

"Did y/n-" He suddenly stopped talking when he saw a little girl standing a few feet away. Hm? That girl...she looks like...

The image of you as laughing as a child popped into his mind. Like y/n when she was a child!

"Hey Minhee? Does that little girl remind you of y/n when she was little?" Chanyeol pointed at where the girl was standing, but  when Minhee turned to look...the girl was gone.

"What girl? Are you okay yeobo? Are you hallucinating?" Minhee asked. 

Chanyeol blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes. But I thought... 

"Yeah, maybe you're right Minhee. I'm going to go get some fresh air." Chanyeol said.

He walked outside and slapped his face a few times. Get it together Chanyeol! You're probably just tired.

All of a sudden he heard a little girl's laughter and saw that girl from before. She started to run away, and Chanyeol chased after her. 


After running a few blocks, he lost her. Chanyeol stopped to rest and panted. Where am I?

He recollected himself and found himself next to...the COFFEE SHOP. The very same coffee shop from about two years ago where he broke your heart. Memories of that day filled his mind. 

This is where I made the biggest mistake of my life...Where I told y/n about my feelings for Minhee...

Suddenly Chanyeol heard your voice booming from the skies, calling his name.

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol, can you hear me?!"

He turned around, trying to find where the voice was coming from and saw...

"Colonel Zhoumi?!" 

Zhoumi smiled and walked over to Chanyeol. He pointed at him and flicked his index finger to the left. "REWIND."


Chanyeol opened his eyes and found himself laying in a hospital bed. He saw you by his side, holding his hand, and in tears. 

You gave Chanyeol a tight hug. "You're awake! I'm so glad you're okay Channie!" 

​"Where am I? What happened?" 

The  doctor came into the room and said "You had a heat and you went into a coma for several days. You're lucky that it wasn't a long-term or permanent coma." 

"Yeah when we reached the coffee shop, you fainted and dropped your ice cream on the floor. This is what you get for not remembering to drink water!" You said as you punched his shoulder. 

What?? What year is this? Chanyeol squinted and looked at the calendar on the wall. His eyes widened in shock. Did I really go back in time?! Or was it all a dream? Wait...that means that...

Chanyeol looked into your eyes lovingly and you smiled back at him. It means that I have a second chance.

Minhee noticed this and escorted everyone out of the room, leaving you two alone. As soon as the door closed, Chanyeol leaned down and kissed you. 

"I like you, y/n."

You eyes widened in surprise. 

"Oops! Did I do that in the wrong order? Was I supposed to confess before the kiss or-"

You stopped him by giving him another kiss. "It doesn't matter, because I like you too~." You said. 

Chanyeol made a huge goofy grin from ear to ear and wrapped his arms around you.

"I didn't realize it before, but now I know that I can't live without you. You're amazing, beautiful, kind and you give the best hugs in the world! And don't you try to put yourself in pain for my sake! I promise that I'll make it up to you." He said. 

Oh wait...I forgot. Baekhyun liked y/n..."Um y/n? Baekhyun, he..."

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that when you were unconscious, Minhee got scared of losing Baekhyun one day and finally confessed to him! And he accepted~!" 

Chanyeol sighed in relief. That's good. 

"Oh, um what did you want to tell me at the coffee shop before you fainted that day?" You asked.

Chanyeol smiled and pulled you into a back hug. He leaned over and whispered in your ear. 

"You Belong With Me~."

THE END ^^