Chapter 1~

You Belong With Me

For as long as you can remember, you and Chanyeol had been the best of friends. Not too long ago, your cousin, Minhee and her best friend Baekhyun came to Seoul to hang out with you and Chanyeol. Soon enough, the four of you became very close friends and would do everything together. On a hot day, the guys went to go get some ice cream while you and Minhee waited in the park.

"When will you confess to him, y/n??" Minhee asked. 

"I just can't do it Minhee! What if Chanyeol doesn't like me back? Our friendship would be ruined..." You said sadly.

"I'm sure he likes you! Just wait for him to confess!" Minhee replied.

"Shh! Hush! They're coming back!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked toward the both of you holding two ice cream cones in their hands. 

"Here's a vanilla ice cream for y/n~" Chanyeol said while handing you a cone. 

"And a cookies and cream for Minhee~" Baekhyun said mimicking Chanyeol.

"Thank you~" You and Minhee said in unison. The four of you laughed.

"Hey y/n? Can I talk to you for a second?" Chanyeol asked.

"Oh, um sure!" You said. You turned to face him and gave him your full attention.

"I mean, can I talk to you ALONE?" Chanyeol said while gesturing towards Minhee and Baekhyun. 

"Oh, yeah of course!" You said. 

As you started to follow Chanyeol, you looked back at Minhee who gave you a thumbs up.

Can it be?

Baekhyun noticed you two leaving and made a face.

"Where's y/n and Chanyeol going?" He asked. 

Minhee smiled. "Oh, they're just going to have some small talk..."


"Let's go talk at that coffee shop around the corner." Chanyeol said. 

You nodded and smiled in response. "Ok..."

A bit nervous about what Chanyeol wanted to talk to you about, you decided to walk a few feet behind him as he led you there. Suddenly your phone vibrated in your pocket. It's a text from Minhee. 

MH:'Oh my gosh y/n! This is so exciting! Tell me all the details later!'

You blushed and texted back.

Y/N:'I don't even know what Chanyeol wants to tell me!! Don't jump into conclusions...And same for you! You're finally alone with Baekhyun. ;) Maybe he'll take this chance to confess to you!'

MH:'Shut up~You know that he's not that kind of guy. Heehee~ <3'

When you were about to text back, you and Chanyeol arrived at the coffee shop. "Let's sit outside." Chanyeol said. You could tell by this voice that he seemed nervous. Chanyeol motioned for you to sit and pulled out a chair for you.

Strange...Chanyeol never did that for me before...

"Take a seat, y/n." 

You slowly sat down, and your heart started to race. Is he really going to confess to me?

Chanyeol sat on the seat across from you and folded his hands. "Y/N, I've been thinking about how to say this for a very long time..." 

You noticed his leg shaking under the table and sweat starting to form on his forehead. 

"I've been wanting to tell you this..." 

*Dugeun...Dugeun*Your heartbeat started to beat harder.

"I...Ugh, why is this so hard?! That's it!" Chanyeol suddenly slammed his hand on the table, giving you a shock, and looked at you in the eyes. 

"Y/N, I...I think I'm in love with your cousin."