Chapter 4~

You Belong With Me

"So what are we going to do? Maybe I should just call Chanyeol right now and tell him that I don't feel the same way..." Minhee said as she reached for her phone. 

Your eyes widened and you slapped her hand away. "NO! I...I...You can't do that..."

"Why not? Isn't it the truth and the right thing to do?" Minhee asked. 

"Hey remember the time when you fell out of a tree when we were eight-years-old?" You asked.

Minhee took a moment to think about it and nodded. "Yeah, my foot got twisted and you had to carry me all the way back home."

"You said that you would return a favor to me one day, right?" 

"Yes...but y/n, what is it?"

"Well, today is that day. I need you to...to accept Chanyeol's feelings." You felt a pang in your heart after you said that.

Minhee's eyes grew big. "What?! No, I couldn't...I don't have feelings for him...and it'll, it'll hurt you y/n." 

"It'll hurt me more to see him in pain! I can't...bear to see him heartbroken and depressed."

"You should just go confess to Chanyeol right now and tell him how much he means to you y/n!"

You shook your head. "I can't...he already made it clear that he likes you. A confession would not only ruin not only my friendship with him, but also Baekhyun and Chanyeol's friendship. Please Minhee...do it for me." You begged. 

Minhee sighed and nodded. "Ok, I'll do it on one condition." 

You nodded. "I'll do anything!" You said. 

"I'll accept Chanyeol's feelings...if you accept Baekhyun's feelings."

What?? How can I...Will I be able to pull it off? You hesitated for a moment, and shook Minhee's hand. "Call (Deal)." 

Then as if on cue, Minhee's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and her face fell. 

"It's Chanyeol..." she said.

You forced a smile. "I guess he's done preparing for his confession...Don't worry Minhee, it won't be hard to fall for him. He'll grow on you."

"Same for you."

 I doubt it...I don't think I'll ever stop loving him. 

You paid for the drinks and the both of you got up to leave.

"I think I'm going to call Baekhyun and give him an answer..." You told Minhee. 

"Okay, good luck."

"You too."

You both hugged and went separate ways. You sighed and dialed Baekhyun's number.

"...Hello?"

"Hey Baekhyun? It's y/n, can we meet up at the beach right now?"