Baking

Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Just a something from the twitter baby spam and conversation with Vee and Arwa.}

Description:

Mission: Baking for Daddy.

Foreword:

Oh my God!

 

"Boys! What have you done, oh my God!"

His eyes flickered towards his exquisite furniture placed carefully in the house, all covered with flour. The boys had their heads down guiltily, hoping that their father wouldn’t stay angry for long.

“We’re sorry, Daddy…”

 

Jiyong carried Jihyun in his arms and carefully brought the cake he’d baked for Seunghyun out, smiling widely at the sight of his husband.

“Daddy, Daddy! You’re back! We baked your favorite chocolate cake with lots and lots of whipped cream!” Jihyun jumped off from Jiyong’s arms and rushed over towards Seunghyun excitedly, wrapping her arms tightly around Seunghyun’s leg.

“Whose idea was it!” Seunghyun raised his voice slightly, startling the little ones and Jiyong.

“It was Papa’s!” Jiyong widened his eyes when he saw three tiny fingers pointing towards him.

It took him seconds to realize that the house was covered with flour. It must be the boys.

“YOU! Look at all my furniture, Kwon Jiyong! You ruined them all!”

“But we just wanted to bake a c—” He stopped when Seunghyun glared at him.

 

“You, you, you and YOU!!” Seunghyun pointed to each of them angrily, “Stay away from my furniture!”

Jiyong pursed his lips and stopped himself from letting out a sob. All he wanted was to surprise Seunghyun.

“I’m sorry.” Jiyong put the freshly baked cake on the table and turned away, not trusting himself from not crying.

“Daddy! It’s not Papa’s fault! It was Jiseung oppa and Seungyong oppa who were playing! Papa and I were in the kitchen! Now you make Papa cry, I don’t like you, Daddy!!!” Jihyun ran towards the bedroom with Jiyong inside.

 

 

“Papa~ Don’t cry~ If you cry, you will not be pretty anymore!” Jihyun snuggled closer towards Jiyong, wiping the tears that were rolling down his cheeks. “Why must Daddy make you cry? I don’t like Daddy.”

“Hey baby girl. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter