Aftermath

Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description:

20th August 2016.

Foreword:

It all started with the presence of someone.

 

The concert was a bomb. Everyone was having fun and they couldn't stop grinning. It has been 10 years since they struggled and made their debut and the beautiful ocean of fans made everything worth while. By the time the concert ended, everyone was busy giving thanks and ready to depart for the celebratory meal. 

Jiyong stepped into the restaurant with a big smile on his face, greeting everyone he met. Everything was perfect until he saw Seunghyun greeting the man, someone whom he hated to the core. It was followed by a picture together, with Psy in the middle. It was nothing, just a greeting and a picture. He thought he could forget those painful memories, but at that moment, everything felt so fresh again.

He walked to the bathroom and quickened his steps when he saw Seunghyun trailing behind him. Not now, he thought. Swiftly, he locked himself in a stall and wiped those fresh tears rolling down his cheeks. It was nothing, that was nothing.

"Jiyong?" Seunghyun knocked onto the door gently. "Are you okay?" 

Jiyong bit down his lips and held back his sob. "Yeah, I'm good. My stomach's upset, that's all. You can go out first." 

Jiyong pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind before joining the rest again. He saw how silly Seunghyun could be and how the rest flocked around him for attention. But among the crowd, he would always catch Seunghyun looking at him, smiling at him, before looking away again.

 

"Hey love, where are you?"

"I'm still outside the restaurant."

"See you at home?"

"Okay."

 

Jiyong reached home to receive a warm tight hug from his lover. "I missed you," Seunghyun smiled and kissed his forehead. Jiyong could not help it but let out a wide grin. "You just saw me less than an hour ago, idiot."

Seunghyun leaned closely to Jiyong's ear while wrapping his arms around his waist and whispered, "Everyday when you're not beside me, I think about you and miss you dearly, my love." Seunghyun released his hug and pulled Jiyong to the counter, handing him a mug of warm ginger tea. "Drink this, it'll make your stomach better."

Jiyong felt a burst of warmth when he saw the shy smile on Seunghyun's face. I'm just thinking too much. "When did you make this? I don't think we have the ingredients at home right?" 

"I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter