Truffles, Mr Bubble and Sally

Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description:

It was odd to find Jiyong all quiet in his house. Something was definitely going wrong. 

Foreword:

This wasn’t what Seunghyun expected.

 

The moment he stepped into his house, he expected a whiny and raging boy. On the contrary, he saw the boy on his couch, crossing his arms while catching the latest episode of Superman Returns he missed.

Seunghyun braced himself before entering, the picture wasn’t doing him any good, especially when the boy came back from Hong Kong, just in time to congratulate him for his new movie. And that picture just had to release. Great. He knew how protective his boyfriend could get, he remembered the times when the previous pictures were released; he had almost lost his precious villa to a feisty dragon.

This is weird. Seunghyun thought as he approached the boy.

“Hey baby, I’m back.”

Seunghyun jumped onto the couch and wrapped his arms around the petite frame. The boy hummed, still focusing on the screen intently.

Not this silence treatment again. Seunghyun had a rough day, trying to beat that high score for Diner Dash. All he wanted to do was to come home and enjoy his evening with his lover. He groaned and loosened his tie, wanting to have his favorite bubble bath at that very moment.

“You’re angry, Hyunnie?” He saw the boy raised his eyebrows in suspicion. This is getting weirder.

“No I’m not. Are you, Jiyong?”

Jiyong shrugged his shoulders, looking all clueless upon that question. “Should I be?”

Seunghyun heaved a sigh of relief as he pulled Jiyong closer. Did he not see the picture yet? He hoped so badly that Jiyong would never see that. Even if that was for an advertisement, Jiyong would get pissed, saying how the man was his and only his, and Seunghyun shouldn’t have even gotten so close to her.

Perfect. Seunghyun untangled himself from Jiyong and hurried to the kitchen. His manager had finally bought him his all-time favorite chocolate truffles yesterday and he had kept it in his special secret compartment, hoping to enjoy it this evening.

He giggled to himself when he found the box of truffles, remembering the taste of heaven from the last time. He steadily opened the box and his smile dropped instantly.  

“KWON JIYONG!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TRUFFLES?! MY FAVORITE TRUFFLES!”

Seunghyun stomped out from the kitchen with tears almost filling his eyes. The box was almost empty; with only one chocolate left.

“Oh Hyunnie. I don’t know what happened. Maybe it just….disappeared?” Jiyong grinned while pulling Seunghyun behind him, picking up the last chocolate, feeding his pouting boyfriend. He sealed Seunghyun’s lips with a kiss and wrapped his arms around the latter’s waist.

“Forgive me Hyunnie?”

“That’s my favorite truffles….” Seunghyun mumbled while devouring the chocolate in his mouth. The richness of the cocoa and the bitter-sweet taste of the chocolaty goodness.

“Hyunnieeeeeeeee.”

“Fine! I’m going up to have my bubble bath.” Jiyong 1: Seunghyun 0.

 

 

Seunghyun rushed upstairs, choosing his pajamas carefully before preparing his bath. Spongebob or Bearbricks? He pondered hard before making his decision wisely.

“Spongebob top and Bearbricks bottom!”

Seunghyun stood in front of his mirror and admiring his choice of pajamas. I’m so smart. He went into the bathroom filled the tub with water, before grabbing the ultimate strawberry-scented Mr. Bubble bottle. He squeezed the bottle and realized, there was no bubble soap left. And the last time he used it, there was still at least ¼ of the bottle inside. KWON. JI. YONG.

“KWON JIYONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!”

“Yes baby?” In front of him stood Jiyong, with his well-known gummy smile, biting on his lower lips.

“Mr. Bubble! My favorite bubbles! No more!” Seunghyun turned the bottle over, showing Jiyong that there wasn’t even a drip of bubbles left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter