Some Days

Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description:

Some of the different days Seunghyun shows his love for Jiyong. 

Foreword:

"Some days..."

 

Some days, Seunghyun and Jiyong spend their evening lazily on their couch; catching a movie or two. Jiyong catches Seunghyun staring at him.

“What are you doing?”

“I love you.”

“I know you do.” Jiyong whispers, pressing himself closer into Seunghyun’s embrace.

“You’re so beautiful, so perfect.” Jiyong blushes even further, resting his head on Seunghyun’s firm chest as Seunghyun tangles his fingers into Jiyong’s hair. “And you’re mine.”

 

Some days, Seunghyun spends a good 15 minutes thinking of the perfect reason why he fell in love with Jiyong. He spends another 20 minutes thinking of reasons why he wouldn't fall in love with such an endearing boy. Getting Jiyong to be his boyfriend could have been the best decision he'd ever made.

 

Some days, Seunghyun pulls Jiyong close to him and presses their foreheads together. Seunghyun stares into Jiyong’s eyes and gets lost in them. Jiyong bites down on his lips to prevent himself from giggling and Seunghyun places a quick kiss on his lips.

 

Some days, Seunghyun decides to wake up earlier than usual, to prepare breakfast for his lover. Seeing Jiyong's smile makes his day, even with a cut on his finger and all.

 

Some days, Seunghyun takes a stroll in the park with Jiyong. There’s this little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter