Wife Material

Snippets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description:

His favorite food.

Foreword:

"You cooked?"

 

Seunghyun walked into their apartment, hearing banging sounds of metal, followed by a yelp. He rushed to the source of sound, seeing his boyfriend in his oversized pullover with probably no shorts on. 

"Stupid pot!" He chuckled when Jiyong grumbled while rubbing his head lightly.

"What are you doing, my love?" Seunghyun walked closer to Jiyong, circling his arms around the smaller frame from the back, placing a light peck on Jiyong's cheek.

"You're home."

"Oh, no no, I'm at work." Jiyong huffed, throwing his cloth at Seunghyun. "Eh, you cooked?"

"Ah... I tried to but you kno—" 

"Is that my favorite chicken broth? I was just craving for it! I love you, baby. Let's eat, shall we?" Jiyong nodded, scooping the chicken broth carefully into a bowl.

 

"Dessert time!"

Seunghyun walked out from the kitchen, with a pot in his hand; ice-cream missing.

"What's this? More soup?" Jiyong could see the sparkles in Seunghyun's eyes.

"No! We can't eat that!" Jiyong rushed and snatched the pot away before heading to the kitchen. It took Seunghyun seconds before he reacted to Jiyong's sudden outburst.

"Why? Who's that for?" 

"No one, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter