Glass Slipper 7

Cinderella 2015

Myungsoo drive his car calmly now.. He glanced at the seat beside hear. He smile again..

‘I am sorry Sungjongie … Im hurt see you apologize in front of them’ Myungsoo monologue

Myungsoo glanced back at the passenger seat, a cake and a red rosses .. Yes, he bought it for Sungjong, he want to ask the forgiveness, and if he can ,,,, he want to make a confession..  to Sungjong. Yes he love him! He love him!

Myungsoo fasten his drive..

A few minutes later … he park his car into the garage .. “wait for me honey’ …. Myungsoo smile.. He b ring the cake on his left hand a rosses on his right hand.. and of course he is smiling just like people madly in love … well he is actually ,.

 

“JOngie … open the door honey .. “ Myungsoo knocked the door.

The door is open.. Sungjong. Sungjong fix his glasses and loo at the roses and cake .. wow,  agreat surprise for his fiancée . Sungjong fix his glasses again and smiled.. bitter smile.. 

“Jongie Chagi ,… I brough the cake for ….. “ Myungsoo stop there.

“Oppa~~ ! “ a woman voice from back.. Sungjong look downed. His heart is more ache now.

“oppa is that you?! Oppa …. Nan bogoshipo .. “ Bora hug that man tightly.

Myungsoo schocked. He look toward Sungjong face.. Sungjong reply the stares behind the glasses. Sungjong smiled bitterly again.. the change views.. Myungsoo feel guilty and worry while Sungjong feel sad and … he lost something.

 

“oppa … I miss you .. “ Bora whined again..

Myungsoo keep silent. He still look at SUngjong face.

“oppa.. omo! Rosses for me … cakae to! Omo sweet … “ Bora whined again.. she lay her head to Myungsoo shoulders this time.. she smiled ..

 

Sungjong take a deep breath and fix his glasses. He start to smiled. A big fake smiled! Myungsoo pride hurt see that smile.. ‘sungjong ahhh~’

“let me help you.. “Sungjong take that cake and go to dry kitchen.

He open the cake box.. yellow white cake. My favaourite colors. He fis his glasses, endure the tears from fall out. He hold everything again. Today is bad day for him…

“help me nae.. vae this rose please ..” Bora lended the Roses to Sungjong. Ok what the motif!

Sungjong just take that rose .. “nae.. “

He place the roses in to the vase .. He prepare the cake to! What so kind hearted SUngjong is! Sometime he is to dumb!

hab mogo juseyo ….” Sungjong place the cake infron of them.

Myungsoo stare Sungjong with cold eyes. His mouth is shuttered now. Sungjong pretend to do not see the stare.

“wowwww… Gumawo Sungjong oppa,”Bora takes the cake and it it

“woahhh … it so tast.. “ Bora talk to Sungjong.

“nae .. “ Sungjong smiled.. “here please taste it ..” Bora spoon the cakaes into Sungjong house. She is a nice and cheerful lady actually. Sungjong happy that future Myungsoo wife is a really nice and happy girl

“Nae .. cheongmal … “ SUngjong his lips, Myungsoo stare.

“mas-issneun .. (tasty) “

“yeh .. “ Sungjong smiled .. he want to be friend with Bora.

 

Myungsoo cannot stand see that scene again. The fake smiled, everything.. He stood!

“oppa … “

“Myungsoo-nim .. “

Myungsoo prentend did not heard the call, and just go away. He walk to his bed room..

 

“oppa ..! “Bora shouted..

“haish! He is always like this… “ Bora sighing and place the cake on the table. She lost the mood for eating

“Bora ya.. hab mogo juseyo,.. it’s a waste “ Sungjong fix his glasses and want pursued that girl.

“I hope L oppa just like you.”

“why ??”

“you are  nice and warm ..” Bora smiled

“so please be my friend.. “ Sungjong stretched out his hand to shake.

Bora reply the hand shake.. Bora smiling wide. She is pretty ..

“yes.. be my friend.. ppuing ppuing,” Bora show his aegyo …Sungjong laughed,. Hahahaha , well she is a nice girl. I am glad,Myungsoo get this girl …

 

Sungjong and Bora be a friend that night, they laughed and gossiping. Bora also tell the stories when she is in US .. and how he can meet L oppa. .. Theire parents is a god friend actually. No wonder. Sungjong smiled again.

Myungsoo-nim … I already said that, Cinderella just a human imagination”