Glass Slipper 10

Cinderella 2015

if we say about cinderella.. what you guys thinking"?

a pretty women but she become a slave because of her stepmother and stepsister ...

how sad ~

 

*****************************

 

one man .. he wore trech coat,black winter boot, his face is covered by huge knitted blue scarf .. his small eyes is smalling because of the winter wind. He place his hand into his pocket

the weather is so cold now.

its must be negative something ... that unknown man monolgue.

 

"Sungjongie .. i feel bad to leave you for a weeks . " Myungsoo said while watching Sungjong packing his stuff.

"anni .. its ok ..jebal " Sungjong smiled and continue packing his lover stuff.

Myungsoo sighing... it so suddenly, his father call him from United States for back there for a while.. yes! his dad calling him from there.

"Chagi ya .. " Myungsoo hug that man, Sungjong stop from packing the bag

"i really want you to come .. " a kissed landed on Sungjong ear.. then, Myungsoo snift Sungjong hair scent.

"its ok.. " SUngjong smile. he turn back and give a warm hug for Myungsoo.. he want to come with Myungsoo. yes he want. but .. Myungsoo need to talk about their relationship first at their parents. Sungjong understand the situation now.

"saranghae .. dont be a naughty boy arraso .. mmuahhh" peck on sungjong lips.

"no.,. I will be naughty here. I will go out with other man" sungjong bite his lips

Myungsoo frowned his forehead

"geure .. I will not kiss you anymore!" Myungsoo pout

"omo ....," Sungjong smiled mischiveously .. "ok then, I will not love you anymore "

"yah! " ... " haishhh jinjja " Myungsoo get pissed. he loose the hug..

Sungjong laugh.. he tigthen the hug and place his head on Myungsoo shoulders "anni .. I love you forever . oppa ... " Sungjog smiled and tighten the hug. Myungsoo smiled back..

"nan saranghae yo .. " a kissed on forehead. they are madly in love once again.

 

the day after that ..

9 am in the morning.. Sungjong prepare breakfast for them. yes Myungsoo flight is today. Sungjong not in the mood now actually but he need to hold it! he need to!

he make steamed rice, soup, kimchi and steamed chicken for breakfast today. Sungjong already prepare the kimbap for Myungsoo bring that when he travel . What such a nice wife right. Myungsoo already complain about his weight is gain since Sungjong stay with him but Myungsoo easily craving for food. so its not SUngjong fault actually. he is sleep and eat maniac now..

 

"honey ..." Myungsoo yelled from upstairs..

"nae !!! " Sungjong open his apron and prepare the food on the table.

"Im hungry .. " Myungsoo said. look i already say, he love to eat.

"nae ... hab mogo juseyo," Sungjong spooned the stemad rice on myungsoo bowl .. an dthey eat the breakfast with silence. Myungsoo eat a lot that morning,maybe he is cold so he get hungry easily.

 

after 15 minutes... they are finish their eating .. sungjong prepare evrything for myungsoo .. colth, scarf, his bag, his laptop beg.. and his kimbap. while Myungsoo, he just sit doing something unmeaningfull and wait for Sungjong prepare evything. he is totally a king now!  sometime Sungjong get pissed of with Myungsoo he become extra lazy now.

 

"oppa .. I already prepare evrything. here you bag, if you want to search your skincare at this pocket, and this pocket your underwear, your wallet and passport I put it here ,,, an this is kimbap if you get Hungry on the flight, and here some water for you .. this is you laptop bag,the charger and battery plese look inside this bag.. arraso .. dont forget to wear your jacket, if you want some cardigan i already bring it at this pocket .. arraso .."

Myungsoo just noded. he is so into the game he play right now!

"oppa .. arraso .." sungjong asked again. he pissed

Myungsoo nodded. his eyes still towards his cellphone. playing new game.

Sungjong sighing.. that's Myungsoo .. he is a king! he is so lazy.. pre attention to something also he lazy.

"oppa its 9 now.. "

Myungsoo stop from playing and put his cellphone into his pocket.

"lets hug me .. " Myungsoo hug that nerd boy,. Sungjong reply.. urmmm for a weeks oppa ... i miss you

Myungsoo kissed Sungjong lips this time.. kissed with passionate. they will being apart for a weeks.and that so mainstream for them! well they are just like "just  married couple" ..

"oppa I really want send you to the airports"

"I know but you cannot drive.. who want to send you back.. "

yes, thats is why Sungjong cannot send Myungsoo to the airports..

"by the way .. " Myungsoo sigh .. " look please take care my car. its precious okey! "

"oppa!!!! " Sungjong pinched that man. Myungsoo is laughing hard now..

"hahahaha .. anni, I love both ,... hehhe .. bye honey,  I will call you ok"

Sungjong neodded. they kisses again. they kissed for a few minutes .. long kissed again.

"bye .. " Myungsoo insert the airport taxi.

"bye .. " SUngjong wave at the car.. 

sigh .. haisshh.... deep breath.. Sungjong enter the house and lock the door from inside

 

************************

 

ahhh Sungjong.. so you are here..

from far, there is one man observes what Sungjong do

so.. he already meet a prince

jackpot

 

than man smiled over his blue scarf ... wait me Sungjong