Glass Slipper 5

Cinderella 2015

"Myungsoo-nim.. Can Iask you something .. "

Myungsoo did not reply that boy question. He takes the nerd boy fist and grab it.. its so cold. well, it is winter now, it is December now,, of courseits cold like a ice berg....Myungsoo tigten the grib and put Sungjong hand into his pocket jacket. Sungjong shocked but he just smiled. The grib is tighten in the pocket. they walked together, side by side .. they walked so closely just like a couple in the winter ..

"Myungsoo-nim.. "SUngjong looked at Myungsoo face

"hmm .. " they continue their walk

"Can I know, dont you have a home??" Sungjong feel guilty asking this question

"I have .. "

"mianheimida Myungsoo-nim " Sungjong bowed again.

"you want to go to my home?" .. Myungsoo ask

"anni ... khamsamida. No thanks," SUngjong bowed again. Myungsoo laughed.. why he always bowing! even he doest haev the glasses now but he still look like  a dork. hahahhaha

"come on.. in this cold winter, your house must be so cold to.. let's go to my house. keep warm you body there"

Sungjong shaken his head and pout... "anni Myungsoo-nim" Sungjong lay his head on the other shoulder

Myungsoo get blushed,, He like a cat! the younger react to me.. I love love it~  Myungsoo naught mind came across..

"jongie ya~ "

"hmmm .. " Sungjong still lay his head on the others shoulders.

"come to my home ... " whispering ...

"nae?" Sungjong rounded his eyes .. "come to my home juseyo" Myungsoo whisper again. Sungjong nodded.  Sungjong nodded! YEs he is agree!

 

**********************************

Myungsoo stop his audi-r8 car infront of his house. Yes! his house is big ffor someone like Myungsoo stay alone. ok wait.. is he stay alone?? His house is quiote big at the middle of another houses. its not a villa or bungalow, its the terrace house that already been renovate.. but still this house showing how wealthy this man...

Myungsoo clicked a button

a garage on the bassement open the door. automaticly. Sungjong fascinated.. woahhhh

Hhouse_01.jpg

 


Myungsoo opened Sungjong door. Sungjong out of the car and still fascinated with the house

Woahh woahh

Sungjong look around

"come in .. " Myungsoo touch the pin code bar

Sungjong neter the hoouse.. the living room .. is amazing for someone who is actually a teenager just like Myungsoo...Sungjong look around again.. his mouth cannot be shuttered. Myungsoo laugh and go to kitchen.

cn_image.size.hoar01_pavlik.jpg living room

floating-house-korea-design5.jpg dry kitchen and dining table .. yes dining table.

 

"Myungsoo-nim, can I seat? " Sungjong asked a stupid question

"hahahahahha " Myungsoo out the burst from far .. "yes please.. hahahahhaahahah" Myungsoo cannot stop lauging. Sungjong scratching his head, 'what I do? I ask the right thing ... right ?"

 

Myungsoo come with orange juice in his hand.. "drink and I wills how you your room .. " Myungsoo give his hand. SUngjong nodded and held the hand..

they walk,to the room by holding hands. Myungsoo kisses Sungjong hand before his open the door

fascinated.. Sungjong mouth rounded now.

"myungsoo ... Myungsoo-nim,,, I cannot st.. "

"shhh .. please come .. " Myungsoo dragging the nerd boy into his room ..

modern-bedroom-design-idea-ipc007.jpeg

Sungjong shaken his head.. "anni, Myungsoo-nim"

"wae? why? u dont like it?" he Hug the nerd boy from back

"no, it just to much .. "

"no.. my room in bigger than this okey .. "Myungsoo mak a lame joke.

Sungjong just looked down. he feel ashamed and feel guilty a the same. I just give him a thin comforter but he give me a large room....

Myungsoo brushing that man hair and go.

Sungjong dumbfounded. He silent. He look everywhere, this is big! his house is smaller than this room! Sungjong fell the bed, SO soft and ,, I just want sleep here! Sungjong walk around the room. omo! this room have one toilet here.. its not a toilet, It fill with bath tub and shower, shampoo and soap .. all is complete! Sungjong smiled.. Myungsoo is a very great man. he is a very good friends. Myungsoo wife must be the very luckiest person. Sungjong smiled faded away ... myungsoo wife .. haish~ Sungjong, dont be stupid. he just your friend!

 

***************************

Sungjong wakeup at 7am .. he get a hot bath for himself today. so relaxing.. Sungjong wear a bathrobe when he's done .. today he try to put the lenses into his eyes.. yes he did it but after 15 minutes he try it.. tears, wipe insert.. tears again... ahhh!! lens sometime can be so  *@#$&($* ..

'ahhh .. I dont have clothes to wear' .. Sungjong glinced at the clock. 7.20 am .. Sungjong walk to Myungsoo room, he knock the door. SIlent~

krohhhh.. krohhh ....

Myungsoo still sleeping.. sungjong smiled.. He is a sleep maniac. Sungjong knock the door again, this time louder. Sungjong open the door.. dark~ he switch the light on.

"HURGGHHHHHH .. "Myungsoo make that sound again. a sound that show he did't want to wakeup! He pull the blanket cover his whole body including face now ..

"myungsoo-nim .. " SUngjong sit on the bed

"hurmmm ... "

"class today .. "

"haish! " Myungsoo wokeup with frowned forehead and close eyes. "arraso .. " Myungsoo still close his eyes.. he sat up but ~ he is start to snoring again!

Sungjong laughed.. "myungsoo-nim.. I dont have anything to wear .. " ..  .. sungjong didn't wear anythg!

Myungsoo open his eyes immediately .. he looked at Sungjong. owh he wear a bath robe with damp hair. so y ~ Myungsoo smiled ..

"hug me~~ "Myungsoo pout ... "shiro .. " Sungjong pretend to sulk.. wait what?! Sungjong is pretend to sulk?!

Myungsoo laugh and rub his eyes..  "wait i want to bath.. just choose my cloth" He rubbing Sungjong hair.

 

again! Sungjong getting shocked.. 'myungsoo-nim you wardrobe so big- ... ahh he is really a prince.. designer brand here and there, casual, party all types of clothes! all type of color.. he is really a wealthy man. Finally Sungjong decided to choose a bright yello winter jacket, a skinny jeans and a pair of runner from leather material. He just grab that he think doest look to brands or pricey ...

 

"did you already choose your cloth .. well we will buy your clothe after school" Myungsoo rubbing his hair with a towel.

"anni myungsoo-nim .. I want back to my house,"

Myungsoo stop from from drying hishair. he looked towards Sungjong with scornful eyes. Sungjong fear, just look down

"why .."
"Myungsoo-nim....sorry .."
"Answer my question, why ??"
"I would more comfortable .. .."
"you do not like to with what I have to .." Myungsoo gaze

Its not like that?? "myungsoo nim ... do not think like that"
"please, just this one time .."
"I do not want to .." Myungsoo gaze again.
Sungjong hold Myungsoo arm... he wanted to persuade his friend but did not want to see Sungjong face.

 

Myungsoo sigh..  "alright, tomorrow back to my home ok"

Sungjong just nodded ... he walk to his room to dressing.. his heart feel sad ...

 

after a few minutes ...

 

"Sungjongie...! " Myungsoo shouted from living room

"nae ...! " sungjong come with book on his hand..

"what are you doing. we are late .. "

"mianhei Myungsoo-nim. I am reading your book .... " Sungjong look down..

"haish.. ppali.. we late"

"nae ... " SUngjong walk first.. he climb the stairs for go to garage. what a nice view for Myungsoo today .. SUngjong look so cute with that outfit. yellow and black ~ his hair is brushing neatly and he did not wear glasses!Sungjong they will go to college in that state. but,in the Myungsoo heart.. he worried that man or woman would be interested in sungjong .. he hopes sungjong lead glasses last night ...

 

"Jongie ya .. "Myungsoo calling softly

"nae .." sungjong twisting his body and smile .. ready to hear what his friend wanted to say ..

but ..

... camera click sound

Myungsoo smiling behind his mobile phone
Myungsoo save the picture ..
well he will set up the picture for another wallpaper.

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/104933445/large.jpg

 

"myungsoo-nim.. wae?"

"nothing... lets go .. " Myungsoo just smiled.

 

*******************************

Incheon airport

arrival of the Airplane from the United States.
I saw a beautiful woman walking carrying luggage pink colored ..
parse long hair with a little tan pretty face ..
Her
body is very y

she removed her sunglasses ... a women of all man dreameed
that woman smiling

Bora she is back ..

she back for something

she take out his iphone and start to selfie.. She want to send it by SNS for some one'

MQ76as52.jpg

.. nan bogoshipo <3 .. oppa~ lets meet kajja .. Im at Korea now.

 

Enter the send button.. and she is smiling.