Glass Slipper 12

Cinderella 2015


“Well… well.. so here my favorite slave in the world”

Sungjong just look down.. he want to scratch his head but he think that not the right sto do now.. he’s blank

“where are you go … “

“not your business .. “ Sungjong want to close the door, but Sunggyu is faster than Sungjong. He push sungjong away into that mansion.

“hyung. hajiman.. “ SUngjong shaking

“wow.. wow.. “ hahahahahah .. he laugh.. Sunggyu look everywhere.. what a nice luck. Oh, it seems im not lucky like him..

“woahhh … you live in a castle now.. “

“hyung get out from my house! “ Sungjong push Sunggyu body.

“haish! Go away… what? Your house … ? wow… wow impress! “sunggyu give  a very  evil stare at Sungjong. He stare at sungjong face, that nerd boy reply the stare with hoping eyes..

He change now… he change now

Sunggyu look around..

“owhh … “ sunggyu glinched his teeth look at the big wall portrait.. Sungjong and handsome man, he do not know his name ,, they look so lovely in that picture. It was selfie actually. That unknown man hold the camera while sungjong put his head on Myungsoo shoulder .. sungjong give a big smile while that unknow man just give slight smile but enough to show his dimple..

Sungyyu clap his hands now.. and laugh.. “hahahahahah congrats my brother. You won a jackpot .. “ Sunggyu pull out his hand s to shake Sungjong hands, but sungjongpush that hand away

“oww.. you are different now …. “

“what do you want hyung.. “

“nothing.. “

“geojimal .. “

“anni …hahahahahahaha “ Sunggyu laughing again. His eyes 100% close now. He really look like bastard old man! Sungjong hate this man.. Sungjong hate this man!
 

 

Flashback…

Sungjong just 8 years old .. but he’s already find money for eat. Yes, he is! He sell newspaper, he train a dog.. he do anything he can do for young kid like him. He did not wear glasses that time. He cute little boy. People always mistaken him for a girl .. that’s for sure

“annyeong haseyo.. nan lee sungjong imnida” that little kids bow to his new master. He have order to clean the dishes .. that mansion have party tonight. Sungjong just look how grand the dinner from outside.. its full with foods . they all wore something very nice. Sungjong just look from far.. he craving for the turkey at the middle of the table.

When the party is finished.. Sungjong was the dishes carefully. He was eight .. he finish to the dishes and ask the permition to go home.. unfortunately, the owner of this house is so kind

“you look like  alittle girl Jongie ya .. “ the wife said

“khamsamida.. “

“here your money .. and food, “

Sungjong smiled.. they give him the Turkey! Oh my god his first chicken this year. Sungjong smiled and bowed.. he thanks him and go… Sungjong stop at somewhere and eat the turkey alone! Yes! He didn’t want to bring it home..

“yah sungjong! “ a voice from upstair when he at home

“sunggyu hyung.. “

“money …”

Sungjong want to say no… but he just 8 years old. He afraid of sunggyu .. he just give the peny to Sunggyu… well at least he already full with chicken…

 

Few years later

“lee Sungjong”

Sungjong fix his glasses. He is 16 years old now…. “sunggyu” sungjong looked at that stupid face,

“give me money!”

“shiro .. I don’t have any .. “ sungjong look down and pretend to study..

“arrghhhhhh!!!!” sunggyu throw everything in fornt of Sungjong. Yes Sungjong scare everytime  sunggyu make him like that.

Sunggyu throw goods while searching something.. he found, sungjong money…

Behind the desk

‘hyung hajiman!!! “ sungjong kneeling.. he hug sunggyu legs..”

“shiro! “ sunggyu kick sungjong abdomen.. oh gosh it hurst

“hyung help.. its just the money I have..”

“argghh!!!! “ he push sungjong head .. and warned “ look, don’t lie me arraso! “ slap!! Yes … sungjong been slap, his face turn red… Sunggyu slap him.. Sungjong cry.. the tears is falling out through his skin.. it hurts~ but Sungjong stay queit ..

Yes.. Sungjong is treated like that until he was 19.. he manage to run from the hell

But the hell is infront of him again,

 

 

 

Sunggyu walk and he cup sungjong face ..

“jongie ya.. u know what I want right ….”

“money .. “

Sunggyu nodded with evil smiled on  his face..

“you bastard!!! .. I will give the money …. After a weeks,. Please don’t find me again.. “ sungjong push sunggyu hand away. He hate that man.

“hehehe you are interesting now.. you have a very pretty eyes ..” sunggyu want to touch the eyes but sungjong push over that hand. Sunggyu shocked.

He laugh,, well well well Sungjong is different now. Interesting..

“in a weeks.. I want money 1 million won and … you ~”

Sungjong rounded his eyes.. he shocked.. he look at the face he hate so  much. He hate Sunggyu  more now.