Glass Slipper 16

Cinderella 2015

He fix his glasses ..

Not a big ugly glasses .. it’s a modern glasses, rectangle shape without any frames .. perfectly fit for someone call Dr. Professor like him..

“ok class …. Please open page 23 .. there is the formula for our subject … “

And the class is continue for 1 hours..

 

“okey guys .. wrapped up. Thanks you for today ..” that man fix his glasses and packing his beg..

That man started to walk and leave the class

One of his student approach him

“excuse me Dr .. “

“yes …”

“I would like to go to korea .. you are from Korea right Dr,”

“yes .. I am.. will back to Korea next week btw..” he look to his student infront of her. A vey pretty English lady with blue ocean eyes ..

“oh it so nice .. btw , can I get your number .. “

That man fix his glasses again and smiled. It become a must now, become a habit. many girls asked for his number, but he never had to because .. his heart already owned .. by someone.

 

“yah! Don’t disturb him! “ a pretty korean lady yelled from far. She wear shorts and a shirt T, simple but nice ..

That korean lady hugging his arm and rested her head on his shoulder
"I got him," she glances
"I'm sorry .." that english lady goes away ...

the guy laughed and fix his glasses. he pulled apart korea women's hand..

 

“yah Bora ya ….” He laughed ..

“wae?! “ pretend she did not do anything..

“oppa .. geojimal … you have another women right “ she pointed her finger at the man face

“anni! Iam not Bora .. “ that man laughed again..

“oppa … kajja treat me.”

“waeyo!!! Aigooo … “ that man start walked

“oppa ! Don’t leave me!!! “

And there are walking together .. to go some nearest restaurant.

 

Bora , she is  my friend for almost 3 years I am stay here..  where am I? I am at London of England .. further my study to get a Master and be a professor  … why Bora followed me here? Well as I can say, we are accidentally meet. bora went on in the same University. I also teach some subjects taken Bora.so since then, she is become my best friend here ..

 

Who am I ??

 

Phone ringing … one message is coming

“I still wait for you honey .. I miss you so much .. I hope you can stay here with me, built your career here .. Love you ..

You future husband …”

 

I  smiled.

This guy totally  my prince … yes, I back … I will back next week.. built my career beside someone I love .. Kim Myungsoo ..

 

Who am I?

Yes .. I am Lee Sungjong . Dr. Professor . Lee Sungjong .

I finish my study at Korea past 2 years and futher my study at London to get what I want in my life. I want become a Dr in education. Yes I managet o it.. even its kinda hard for beginning.. you know a english to understand.. but after 3 years.. its fine now..

What happened last 3 years? The shoot? Sunggyu ?

Yes.. Im being shot by Sunggyu.. and Sungyyu being shot to!

Im not die. Sungyu either.

I shot it in the head. I could have died at the scene. But ..  Myungsoo took me to the hospital early .. and manages to get treatment specialist in high value price. everything to ensure my life again.

yes, I am alive .. again, ... Though there are levels of health I was quite unstable but I'm still good. remember everything clearly.

sunggyu? he divided his shoulder .. just shot him in jail for one year. However, I beg to release him from prison early. he is my family. the only one of my family that still exist in this world ...
after the incident, eveything is changed .. he becomes a better person and mature. he started her business with the Myungsoo help


Initially, Myungsoo insisted to killed Sunggyu but .. with persuasion finally, Myungsoo and Sunggyu  become close friends.

I'm happy ..happy with my life.

Bora?? She is incredibly fine! She meet someone who really love him now. And who’s that guy?? Sunggyu hyung! Yes they will be married another 6 month at Korea..

 

Sungjong smiled. He is really happy now.. Myungsoo and him is really in good relationship . he miss his future husband .. well, if nothing happen, they will get married around winter next year. Why they choose winter? They meet at winter …