The End

Cinderella 2015

Sungjong packing his belonging. He fix his glasses.. he will return to Korea tomorrow.. yes he will leave forever there with his lover. All his belonging already sent by mail to Korea, so sungjong just bring his luggage.

10 am

Sungjong waited at the boarding departure calmly.. he type a message on his cellphone..

“oppa .. I will back today .”

One incoming message

“nae .. where are you now?

“at boarding  departure”

“I am wait for you …

love you oppa…”

“love you to ..

 

Attention to passenger KR3214

Passenger KR3214 ,, this the last call

Thank you

 

Sungjong close his cellphone.. its time to fly …

 

They fly take a few hours ..

Sungjong safely arrived at Incheon airport .. korea..

He open the glasses that he wore and turn into sun glasses.. fashionable and chic,. Yes Sungjong is tottaly different now. He have a great sense of fashion, its now wonder if many women and either man want to try win his heart .. but that’s all to late .

 

Sungjong order the airport taxi and....

“please go to this address juseyo .. khamshamida .. “ Sungjong smiled and look at the mirror . ah sun bright like a diamond..

 

Sungjong push the lock button at Myungsoo house

Its still same just like 3 years ago..

1111 … sungjong mumbling the password..

Click … the door is opened.. the passcode still the same. Sungjong insert the house ..

Sungjoong look everywhere .. its still the same . just , Mhyumgsoo add to much his photo and their photo together at wall..in every part of the wall hung pictures,. either alone or image sungjong both the brand image, Sungjong and Myungsoo

The picture is taken when Sungjong have a hoiday and return to korea for a while,.yes, they still keep contact just a long distance relationship ..

Sungjong hold a small frame..  he memorize that picture . he smiled. Now he get the picture is funny .. that picture is the picture was taken when Sungjong still wore that big and thick eyeglasses.. massy hair and baggy shirt. I am so messy that time.

Sungjong pull off his sunglasses and go towards their room … and prepared for dinner ,

 

Myungsoo cannot stand still. He always glanced his watch at the meeting.. ahh 3pm now, sungjong must be landed now .. if he not a CEO of this company, he already take a leave and did not attend the meeting.. but thus meeting is important for his company future ,.. Myungsoo glanced again, he loosed his tie .. ahhhh uncomfortable. What is this feeling. Excited feeling!

The meeting end at 4.30 .. Myungsoo shake and give a bow for all who attend the meeting and ready to go. Warm up his car .. he is smiling, the most happiest smile from Myungsoo.

He drive his car calmly even actually his heart cannot wait more! Myungsoo park his car on basement.. Myungsoo smiled.. what is he thinking. Sungjong inside the house and prepare the dinner for him! Kimchi stewed will be the great!

Myungsoo push the lock button. 1111 … his pass code ..

titt tott. The door canot be opened.. Myungsoo frowned .. he push the pass code ..

1111.. the result is same.aish! what the hell now!

He push the door beel ring with eager ..

Click .. “yeobseoyo .. “ a very pleasing sound from within.


Myoung smile ..
Sungjong  home

 

“open the door honey … “

“anni .. give me passcode first .. “ the pleasant voice is laughing .. Myungsoo laught to ..

“saranghae .. I love you Sungjong .. “ Myungsoo make a heart shape and close his eyes. He show his aegyo again.

Sungjong laughed from inside look at the screen monitor ..

He push the button and continue to talk

“anni oppa. That’s not the code …”

“what .. yah! Sungjong. Did you know how I miss you now.. please open the door!” Myungsoo pissed.

“anni .. code first …”

“I miss you .. “ Myungsoo try his luck

“anni .. no .. “ sungjong laughed again.

Myungsoo thinking .. ting! He’s smiled.. he back to the cctv at the monitor to make sure Sungjong at the inside can see his face clearly ..

He take the deep breath ..

“sungjong my love .. will you marry me .. please become my actual wife.. please become the mom of child… please be with me forever untill we die together… and meet me at heaven, will you, take me as your king and slave forever …. Will you Lee Sungjong,marry me , “

Silent from inside..

Sungjong fall the tears..

Click ,,, the door is open,  “yes!” myungsoo cheered and continued rushed in and embraced his loved ones.

Sungjong crying happily .. he did not wear the glasses today .. his eyes watery. Myungsoo hug him and give him a long kiss on the cheeks…

Myungsoo whipser “so whats your answer ,”

Sungjong tigthen the hug.. that the answer! He accept it ..

Myungsoo smiled .. kiss at forhead,

“I will take care of you honey .. “ Myungsoo held sungjong fist , he look at sungjong face, his lover become more more more pretier now.. its different from 3 years ago,.

 

Sungjong take a deep breath

“yes I do .. “

Myungsoo rounded his eyes ..

“what?”

“yes … I do.I want be your wife .. Myungsoo-nim ..”

They laughed .. they hugged each other. Embraces in warm hug,. they miss each other. they have been unable to meet, just connect using the mass media only.

Myungsoo happy
sungjong happy


they kiss .. very passionate kisses and long, all the pent up feelings expressed by the kiss,. They forgot their dinner, they are unreasonable in their arms.

 

**********************************

 

3 months later ..

 

Seen a big banner at the end of the road

....L & J wedding...

The wedding is simple but nice .. family members and close friend is coming.. with a black,yellow and white theme , the wedding show the speciality of their own..

Sungjong prepare his bow at ‘bride room’ .. sunggyu tighting sungjong bow ..

“sungjong … “

“nae hyung … “

“are you nervous .. excited??”

“hehehe .. yup, its just a few minutes more before I become his wife .. “

Sunggyu smiled slightly .

“sungjong ya ~ mianhei … jeongmal joesong haeyo”

“no its ok Hyung … “ sungjong grab Sunggyu hand. He give some encouragement for his brother. “I am okey, I  never keep everything in my heart .. let gone by gone…do not remember the past”

Sunggyu tears.. his eyes become smaller now..

“im still so sorry my brother.. I am sorry” he hug his  brother fragile body tight.

Sungjong reply the hug and cares his brother back.. “please hyung, Im ok… I am happy.. let forget everything”

Sungjong cares the older … Sunggyu tears become calmer … theu hug tight, between brothers, they exchange their love for family members.

 

“everything ready  oppa ..” Bora enter the room. She wore knee length dress as bridesmaid.. in light yellow creamy color and black bow at the waist for the accessories.

“nae .. “ Sungjong loose his hug.. and smile at Bora ..

 

Now… sungjong is ready to walk at the aisle ..

He stand there with sunggyu and Bora behind him …

He walk at the aisle with a romantic song that accompanies the way. Myungsoo is overthere, handsome black suit with light yellow for his tie, and a white rose at his pocket .. Myungsoo smiled showing his dimples for his bride.

Sungjong get blushed.

He continue the walk …. He continue to love with Myungsoo.. he choose that way, and he hope this Cinderella story will always ending with  a happy ending

 

 

And they live … happily ever after ..

 

 

 

THE END