Glass Slipper 14

Cinderella 2015

 

“ you want to taken out this amount sir .. “

“nae .. “

“please come with me sir … “ sungjong is taken to another room.. sungjong gave a glanced to Sunggyu, yes !Sunggyu is there,  waiting the money is taken out…

You got  a message ..

Message from Sunggyu hyung “trans to my account “

Sungjong read that message.. he don’t reply it.. please, I hope this is the last ….

 

Sungjong is taken to another room. Well he want to take out a very big amount. So bank will make some document  .. sungjong signed all the document ..

“wow you get the money from .. “

“its my friend .. “ sungjong cut that officer  sentence

The bank workers just nodded for it ..

“please transfer into this account” sungjong show an account number to that officer. The officer nodded means all will settle down by bank.

After almost a hour…

Finally sungjong done..

He done to do the trans everything.. he sigh .. felt more relaxed. the burden is gone .. sungjong out of the bank .. he walked slowly .. sunggyu followed  Sunjong after a few minutes. all this was planned ..

sungjong go all the way, followed by Sunggyu..they stopped in a lane.a dark lane .. well j ust both of them,

 

“hyung … please don’t see me again”

That old man laugh …

“hahahahaha .. I wont”

“hyung! You promise me!”

“no .. since when!” hahahhahha sunggyu laugh like mad man again.

Sungjong clinched his teeth..

“I will not give this money to you then!”

Sunggyu stop from laughing.. he give a very nasty glance, “mwo!??”

“I will not give you this money then h yung .. “ sungjong yelled at this time.

“you want to die .. “

“im rather die than you  interferes with my life!!” Sungjong yelled louderthis time

AHHHH!!!!!! Sunggyu shouted .. and he pull out his gun. Sungjong shocked.. Sunggyu held a gun, he is.. since when his brother become more evil and gansgter like this

 

“you know jongie ya .. I become like this because of you,” Sunggyu put the gun on Sungjong head now

"what do I do?" sungjong cry

"You make me burdened with debt ..."

"You're a gamble! You just stole all my money!"

"that’s what you do!you run from me! You ruin my life"

“I will give you the money if you promised you don’t interferes with my life anymore”

“no .. I want you.. come back with me ..” sunggyu tears.. unbelievable sunggyu is crying.

“Sungjong ..” he put the gun closer toward Sungjong head..

Sungjong breath up and down .. he held that ccount book tight

“because of you, I become like this .. don’t you know ..i .. I love you ..” sunggyu cry.

Sungjong shocked .. mwo! Wait what???

“what …” sungjong cannot believe what he is heard now

“nan saranghae .. “ Sunggyu crying crazily now. “but! You run from me! You run from me!!!!! “

“hyung .. you never show that love towards me! You always stole my money ..”

Sunggyu quiet ..why he do all of that? Yes he is gamble, but he always lost.. he think about if he won one day .. he will stop from doing all that, pay debt and tell Sungjong how he love him actually ..

But … one day, he fin dout that sungjong already run from him..  he is crazy for a while.. he find sungjong.. years by tyears.. finally he find his Sungjong but … its all to late .. sungjong already have his prince .. a avery handsome and wealthy man …  sunggyu miss him actually and he asking for money just a excuses.. he just want to meet Lee Sungjong, his crush years by years ..

 

“sunggyu hyung .. plese help me.. “ now sungjong is crying too..  he looked down,,

“help me juseyo … “ sungjong crying crazily.. his shoulder shaken, his knee is shaken to! Cry and cry .. sungjong kneeling and put his hands together ,… he looks up and look on sunggyu face with his teary eyes

“hyung .. help me juseyo .. pelase.. leave me alone ..”

Sunggyu still put his gun toward sungjong head, that gun is shaking to.. sunggyu crying crazily. They both is crying ..

“I will give this money .. and please leve me juseyo ..”now Sungjong is bowing.. he is in prostration now ..

“anni .. “

“hyung … “ sungjong looked up

Sunggyu put away his gun .. yes he did not towards the gun into Sungjong anymore .. he sighed..

“I don’t want that money …I want you sungjong .. “ sunggyu hold Sungjong hands..

 

But

 

Suddenly …

 

“police! “

 

Sungjong and sunggyu freak out. Police here .. over them.. right left and up.. ther is a polce. It not  a normal police but thee wore to the like FBI.. because thay allwear black suit, with helmet and shooting gun..  (I hope my readers can understand this)

 

Sunggyu put his gun toward Sungjong head again…

‘”sungjong .. you call all of them ,” he rounded his eyes even his eyes still cannot be open,.

“no .. hyung please believe me ..” sungjong shake his head.

 

“I call ! “ a man voice from the group of police .. its Myungsoo! He stand at the middle of the police group .. he put his hands into his coat pocket,  ..

“oppa …. “ sungjong mumble

“hahah .. oppa .. “ sunggyu mocking the way sungjong said it..

“so .. are that bastard ..” sungyu continue ..

“you are bastard, don’t touch him!”

Sungyyu laughed again! I think sungyu is a mad man actually .. sungjong freak out with this situation,. He held his head now ..

“don’t ouch my SUNGJONG !!! “ Myungsoo yelled..

“he .. heh .. heheheh…. Hahahahahahahahaha .. hahahahahaahahaaahaa .. your what.. your what ??!!!! hahahahhaha “ sunggyu laughing .. he make an evil sound.

“you touch him.. I will shoot you .. “ Myungsoo raised his hand.. all the police raise thair gun to! Sunggyu speechless .. “hahahaha “ he start laughing again

“or .. I shoould shoot him first … “ sunggyu put the gun towards Sungjong head ..

 

Bang … bang .. bang  … fired … the gun is fired .. ‘