Glass Slipper 4

Cinderella 2015

Sungjong fix his glasses … yes again he wore glasses..

Now 7.00 pm in the morning, Sungjong at bakery nearest his house…  He want to buy Myungsoo some breakfast before he back to his home. Yes, Myungsoo slept with him last night.. Sungjong fell bad when Myungsoo actually not to so comfortable with his comforter, ..SUngjong just have a very thin comforter for himself.

Sungjong looked down at the display of freshly baked bread for  that morning.. the aroma of the bread is so ~ so ~ good. Sungjong smiled again.

“here .. juseyo,” Sungjong called the ahjumma ..

 

 

“hurmm …jongie ya~ “ Myungsoo felt the bed beside him.. Empty.

Myungsoo sighed. Where my Cinderella go… Myungsoo opened his eyes a little and search his phone. ‘oh.. it just 7.30’…so early in the morning .. Myungsoo close back his eyes and continue his sleeping. Yes! Myungsoo is a sleep maniac.

He start snore again … kroohhhh krooh.

 

Sungjong smiling all the way.  he sings a little, he did not mumbling the formula .. he is Singing! Its all because of Myungsoo ..

 

“Im back .. “ Sungjong fix his glasses. Oh, he still sleeping. 

Its already 7.50 now, Sungjong need to bath! he is bath for again today.. Sungjong smiling like a dork again..

o do next

Sungjong was ready. Myoung he waited for her aware of. already at 8am ..

'Oh dear, how is this .. I would be late to class, ".. Sungjong scratching his head in confusion.. He is confuse what to do next.

He fix his glasses .. 

"Myungsoo-nim ... wake up... " Sungjong touch that man body. He shaken a little bit. 

"hurgghhhhh" Myungsoo pull his blanket over his body now. fully covered. Sungjong scrathing his hair again.

"Myungsoo-nim , we have class today ... can u get up juseyo," Sungjong pull back the blanket that cover myungsoo body. 

"argghhhh!!!" Myungsoo gat up suddenly with his close eyes. "GA!!!! " Myungsoo pissed off.

Sungjong bite his lips. he fix his glasses. 'omo, Myungsoo nim mad at me'

"Myungsoo-nim.. cheomal mianhei. I am so sorry .. " he bowed bowed bowed bowed again.. " Im sorry Myungsoo yahhh .. " Sungjong start crying... 

 

Myunsgoo instantly woke up... He was surprised. .. Sungjong is crying...
he did not expect this soft Sungjong heart.

"sungjong ya ... its ok, I'm not mad at you"
now Myungsoo restless. sungjong not stop crying.

"aigooo ..." Myungsoo brushing Sungjong back

"myungsoo-nim... myug... Im, Im sorry" he sobbed

"anni.. anni chagiya~ i am okey.. I should say sorry .. " Myungsoo hug Sungjong.

 

Chagiya ..

sorry ..

hug .. Sungjong shocked . he happy ... he happy ... yes he do!

 

Sungjong open his glasses, he want to wipe his tears but Myungsoo hand is more faster. Myungsoo wipe all Sungjong tears, and eyes.. 

"my girl should not wipe alone his tear right ... "

"nae?" Sungjong looked up . Myungsoo smiled. 

" the gentleman should wipe the tears of the person he make mistakes.. "

 

sungjong shocked again .. his eyes more rounded

"anni Myungsoo-nim.. please dont apologize, I should say the sorry, I am ... " 

Myungsoo stop the words by placing his finger on sungjong lips .. shhhhh .. dont say any words .. 

 

and .. 

a kiss .. on Sungjong forehead .. chu~

 

******************************************

 

"do you think the Cinderella story is true?"

"anni ... I dont think so, " the nerd boy fix his big glasses.. and continue to focusing on his chemistry book.

"why?" the Handsome man asking

"because ... its all just Human imagination .. did u know the Cinderella or The Little Glass Slipper s a European folk tale published by Charles Perrault in 1697

"shhhh ... " that Handsome man put his FInger on the  boy lips.. " you are a boring person, but u really already captivated my heart"

he's wink and go ... The neerd boy sweating, he fix his big glasses and rubbing his messy hair..

 

That glasses boys shocked.. captivated? his heart?

"Myungsoo-nim.... " 

Sungjong observe Myungsoo outside his home .. Mungsoo was playing with some of her neighbor's puppies.
 Sungjong smiled again.

 whether the purpose of the question .. and what purpose this morning kiss?

 Sungjong fix the glasses ..
 think for a moment. is Myungsoo love him?or ...

Sungjong want to prepare their dinner.. hmm bread and jam or jam and bread?? which one is better?Sungjong chuckled at his stupid thinking.

 

"yah. why are you laughing .. " myungsoo ask, 

"anni ,,, nothing" the nerd boy looked down

"where you lens?"

" .... "

"wear it honey .. we already make a promise right" .. Sungjong just nodded. he go toward the lens cases and try to wear it but Failed. Myungsoo grab the lens and start to hug Sungjong like always .. "here,let me help you ~ " 

Sungjong nodded, he lay his head on Myungsoo shoulders. Sungjong really dont get the idea, why the lens insert his eyes easily when Myungsoo help him?!

 

"there ... here u are .. "

sungjong just smiled wide

"u know... you have a very pretty eyes.. you eyes, really captivated my heart" 

Sungjong looked down. he's blushing hard ..  "Kamsamida .. Myungsoo-nim" he bowed again. Myungsoo chuckled.. He is really a special man. 

 

that night, they go to dinner together, and Sungjong did not wear the glasses! and he wear a very simple cloth but nice.. white tshirt and blue with white line cardigan outside, its not baggy this time.. the putfit just fit himself.. 

Sungjong smiled and laughed so much today .. 

while they wait for their dinner, Sungjong lay down his head on his hands. Myungsoo just watched the act .. he think for taking Sungjong picture with his cellphone. 

1.. 2... 3 .. tickkk~ ! the camera shuttered

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the picture was taken.. Myungsoo save it and  set the picture as his cellphone wallpaper.

Myungsoo smile looking at his cellphone

 

"Myungsoo-nim.. why are you smiling???" the sweet Sungjong asking

"nothing ... " Myungsoo hold Sungjong fist.. He smiled. Jongie ya~ please be with me forever...