Glass Slipper 1

Cinderella 2015

Korea

1 January 2015

 

its just a new year ,... new Starting for everybody in this world.. So do I, Lee Sungjong. I need to pass the exam this year, I need to continue my study in Master next year ... I need to! I need to! Hwaiting...

Lee Sungjong, a very very nerd and strict boys ... he's stinks, his hair is super duper messy, He wore a very very very big glasses, well he have a very bad short-long sightedness ... his clothes. sometimes he wrore the same shirt the same stoking for a weeks! what he usual wear? he will wear a pair of loose jeans, baggy tshirt and a very big sweater  ...

 

kriingggg~~ krinng~~

4 am in the morning.. Sungjong wake up.. ahh~ I need to study. I need to memeorize eveything

he go toward to his study table.. he srink a plain water first and opened the book. Calculus book .. His lips start to mumble of something maybe a formula, and he start to write all over his mumbling.. Lee Sungjong he is a weird guy ..

 

*****************************

 

sungjong prepare himself to go to College.. yes! he did not take a bath again today.. its already a weeks he did not take a bath . je just wear whatever he saw.. yesterday shirt and the old sweater. his wear his uncleaned glasses.. and ready to go ..

bring a very large back pack.. well if in case he want to study..and a big vocabulary in his hand,, he walk to the college, it just 10 minutes if he walk from his rent room. yes just room, just a tiny room he rent in Seoul

8.00 am. Lee Sungjong enter the class early,. the class will start 8.30 ... He fix his glasses and start to open the book, now its Physics book he opende.. the Physics class wil start at 8.30 so he need to memorize everything what lecterur said last week.. like always his lips start to mumbling out the formula and his hand start to jolt down what his lips is saying ...

 

*******************************

 

an Audi R8 , black color.. so solid and luxurios stop in front of the College.. people start to whisper~ that car is new! who drive that car? a new student??!!

Audi_R8_3_Quarter.jpg

 

 

Man in a luxury car smile ... with a proud smile....his dimples appeared.
'This is the cheapest car I have, "his monologue with pride.

he weared his rayban sunglasses and went out in style .. hahaha
luxury car and a handsome man complete with designer clothes .. man dream of all women
.. from the appearnce He is the rich man.

"look ... is he our orincioal son?"

"yahhh... neomu handsome .. "

NEomu cute ~~ " another girl whispser

"yahh~! is he think he is that good " another man whisper

 

That man just smile widely. I have everything... I have everything look and wealthyness.. he walked into the main enterance proudly.. he also give a wink to afew girls anf of course the girls smiled happily, and some of them blushing hard

 

"NEOMU HANDOSOME " the girls is gossiping ...

 

*************************************

 

"yah.. u know who I saw this morning"

" who.. ? " the other 4 ladies listen with excitement

"i think that our principal son,, neomu cute... "

"argghhhh haishhhh!!! " the 4 lady make the sound ... why? are they crazy

"he's so handsome.. bring an luxurios car .. "

"yahhhh.. jinjja... ~"

Sungjong heard the gossiping just queit. he's lazy to get know who the "Prince" they talked about. HE fix his glasses again and continue mumbling the formula... Lee Sungjong seat at the front of the class. alone. well, nobody want to sitnext to him. he is STINKS! and nerd.. he will not talk to anybody unless !! someone ask him about the formula.. and he will explained the formula for bvry long time. sometimes, Sungjong just beig fooled

 

"yah Sungjongie.. "

"nae .." Sungjong held up his head and fix his glasses again

"i do not know about this .. " that boy chuckled.. '

"igo ~~ this .. ,"sungjong want to start the explain but that boy continue his talking

"you dont need to explain now. lets meet me at coffe house ..." that boy chuchkled again.

"but.. will u come?

"Kremyeon.. haish.. " that boy ;laughed again .. "meet me at 4 ok~ after class"

"nae . "Sungjong nodded.

Sungjong fix his glasses and continue to mumbling the formula again..

 

************************************

Sungjong wait his classmates at that coffe house alone. its already 6pm now.. he sigh.. but he still willing to wait. Actually this is the third time that boy make Sungjong like this. But Sungjong really cannot understand that he is actually a bully victim. people make laugh on him. Sungjong look his watches, 6.15pm ... 'maybe he forgoten, or he already know about that formula'  sungjong sipped his water..

Sungjong is really kind hearted. He want to help people. but, people did not respect him because of his appearance like this! but Sungjong really dont get the situation. sometime he is DUMB!

at 6.45 pm Sungjong decided to leave the Coffe House.. he bring his big backpack,, vocabulary on his hand and fix his glasses..he start to walked.. to his home, it willtake 30 minutes by walking. yes! the coffee house is queit far from his home.. but sungjong willing to go because he thinks that his 'frind' really need a help..

but that 'friend' did not come ...

Sungjong really did not think bad about him... yes he is stupid!

 

already 15 minutes he walking.. he walked calmly .. suddenly during Sungjong want to crossing the street, a luxury car hit him. Sungjong fall, dictionary scattered and what a sad, his glasses is broken. broken, broken, broken ... Sungjong .. he felt dizzy to look for his glasses. he did not see anything now. he searched but did not find his glasses~~ .. arghh his hurt fell ache a little but because of t ha crushing....

"are u okay miss ~" a man's voice ..
"Okay ..." Sungjong cover her face.

man holds his shoulder and tried to divert Sungjong hands covering from his face.

"why .. you face got hurt?"
"... not my glasses .." sungjong shaked

The man fell silent .. where his glasses. he see that glass already broken under his tyre. oh no! my tyre!

"Oh dear, I am sorry.. but i will buy you new glasses"
"What ..." Sungjong divert his hands from his face, he looked at the man's face, blurred ... but Sungjong shows his suprised face..

and .. the man was shock ..
was impressed by the man's face in his arm
from face down to the heart