JACKSON [1]

CLOSED. ONESHOT COLLECTION // REQUEST US YOUR VERY OWN IDEAS!

REQUESTED BY: Loanalana


It was finally Saturday, the only day she could rest from her hectic work schedule. She usually would just grab a nice simple book with a cup of tea and sit on the couch for the whole day. It wasn’t like she was an anti-social person; she simply preferred being alone than trying to chat the day out with her colleagues.

She stood up from her bed, with her messy hair and sleepy eyes. She checked her phone, revealing two text messages. One was from her sister and another was from Jackson greeted her good morning.

Jackson.

She smiled secretly before wiping it off, turning into a frown. What do you want now, Jackson… She punched the screen keyboard before clicking send.

She let her phone dropped onto her bed as she went into bathroom to fix herself.

She has been working in under a private company relating to technologies where she has to promote the stuff while also leading her workers to organize the materials properly. The CEO knew she needed a partner, and finally, she met Jackson Wang.

When they first met, she figured he wouldn’t last long. His personality didn’t match her; he was more towards the playful and responsive guy while she was more conserve and serious girl. She would complain to the CEO about him but in the end, he was still going to be her partner.

Her head faced down when she was scolded by the CEO, she knew her reasons were invalid. But she couldn’t tell the truth to him, especially when he was a guy and probably think she was weird.

Jackson had been a distraction to her.

It wasn’t because of the way he is in the inside but mostly, it’s because of his outer appearance. When she saw him, she wasn’t attracted at him at all. Although slowly, she couldn’t help but to feel butterflies in her stomach whenever he approached her with his suit fixed smartly and his serious face was there instead the playful one.

It was then she saw him as a man.

His appearance was simply hard to ignore but what made her scared was she was slowly accepting his personality. She grew to like the way he was.

She stepped out of her bathroom, drying her hair and went to check her phone again. Jackson replied her a minute she sent hers to him.

Do you want to hang out?

It was a usual question he would ask on Saturdays. But she rejected all of them, because she was already sick (in a good way) of seeing him six days per week. She was going to reply him but a message popped out on her screen.

Please don’t reject me again :(

She chuckled seeing the text, before replying him.

I’ll hang out with you with one condition

Few seconds later, Jackson’s reply came. She clicked the message as she sat back on her bed.

What is it? ;)

She hated whenever he used that emoticon, it felt like she was being mocked or teased. She sighed and typed on her phone.

Get me hot green tea to work on Monday… or maybe just every day.

You’re kidding, right? I think that’s the easier task to do in work.

Yeah, right. I need it at 8AM, don’t be late or else I’ll never going to hang out with you again

She halted her finger from sending. Does he even want to hang out with me again? She erased her message and typed a new one.

I changed my mind. I have something to do later.

She felt like she was killing herself inside. He’d probably find her a boring and rude person now. She closed her face with a pillow and screamed on it.

It wasn’t until few moments she heard her phone ringing.

“Hello?”

“Ms. I-want-green-tea, hello” Jackson spoke through the phone. She immediately sat up, her eyes widened.

“J-Jackson?”

She heard him chuckled. “Yes, it’s me”

“What do you want?” She asked, her voice turned smaller. “Are you seriously asking me that? I want to hang out with you”

“But I have something else to do” She lied as she eyed her book and tea that was on the table. “No, you don’t”

“Yes, I do. Besides how do you know if I don’t have anything to do today?” She asked, smirking. “Because I know stuff”

“Ew, you sound like a creepy”

“I am not!” He retorted immediately while Eunmi giggled. Jackson sighed and asked her again. “So, hang out, just today?”

Eunmi hesitated but decided to agree.

“Finally! Okay, I’ll text you my address” He hung up before she could say anything. “We’re hanging out at his house…?” She mumbled nervously. “Oh no”

 

She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A loud ‘coming’ from Jackson was heard and she got nervous.

This is it…

The door opened with Jackson wearing a simple t-shirt and his basketball shorts. He smiled, letting her in. “You look nice” He complicated as he eyed her warmly. She covered her red cheeks with her hair. It was the first time he saw her not wearing work attire.

“I planned to watch movie with you so I heated up some popcorn” He went to kitchen that was near the living room. “You can sit on the couch” He said, disappearing from her sight.

She steadied her beating heart and sat on the couch. She took in the manly scent mixed with the sweet popcorn and she liked it.

Jackson’s house was neat and expensive looking. She even hesitated sitting on his leather couch. “Here” A hand interrupted her thoughts and she stared at the bowl of popcorn in front of her. “Thanks”

Jackson played the movie and sat beside her. The intro of movie started, it was dark and scary. Eunmi gulped, her eyes glued on the screen.

“Mom, where are you?” A little boy was screaming on the hallway of the house. “Mom?” The boy cried, turning the doorknob slowly.

Eunmi’s eyes instinctively squinted. It's a horror movie...

“Honey, don’t c-come in” His mother’s voice sounded terrified, the boy opened the door, revealing a man with blood dripping from his face and his teeth were crooked and some were pointy. “Who are you?” The boy managed to shout.

The man walked slowly towards the boy while the mother was struggling to get her tied wrists to be removed.

Eunmi whimpered quietly, hoping Jackson couldn’t hear her. And he didn’t. He was too concentrated on the screen to notice the scared girl beside him.

The of the movie was near, Eunmi was getting terrified. Her eyes got teary and droplets of her tears fell.

I shouldn’t have come…

Jackson shifted closer to her, and finally looked at her after an hour or so. His eyes widened when he saw her crying.

“Eunmi, are you okay?” She shook her head, her tears kept on falling. Jackson quickly pause the movie, after figuring what was wrong.

“I’m sorry” He apologized, holding her hand. “I didn’t know you don’t like horror movie” He said concerned.

Eunmi let her hand slip away from his, feeling upset at herself. She shouldn’t have cried, especially in front of her crush.

“I’m alright” She managed to mumbled, moving away from him. “I didn’t mean to scare you” He started to get panicked; he stood up and stared at her. “Do you want to change the movie?”

“Yes, please” She hated the way she was right now. She wanted to look tough like how she was at work but she couldn’t.

Jackson went to the stack of DVDs on the table and inserted the disc into the player. “Well it’s a comedy movie, please don’t tell you’re going to cry about this too” He joked, his playful grin plastered on his face. Eunmi furrowed her eyebrows and pouted, and grabbed the pillow beside her.

“Take this” She grumpily threw it at him before bursting into laughter.

“Hey!” He shielded himself with his arm, and tackled her on the couch. “That hurts” He spoke, his head was directly above hers while he held his body with his arms near her head.

Eunmi gulped quietly. It was definitely too close for her and her beating heart. “Get off me, Jackson!” She struggled pushing him, specifically on his firm chest. “I am not gonna leave you until you cure it”

“I just threw a fluffy object to you and you said it hurts?” She spoke, starting to feel irritated. He gave a sneaky smile and shook his head. “I didn’t mean that”

Eunmi raised an eyebrow, a little confused. “I meant…” Jackson looked away, a tint of blush appear on his cheek.

“It hurts to see you cry like that” He softened his smile, his eyes wandered around her face.

She was speechless and she couldn’t do anything since she was trapped under him.  

“I’m really sorry”

She sighed. She had already forgotten the whole scene about it after a while. “It’s alright, Jackson” She whispered timidly. “It’s not your fault”

“It is my fault” He quickly replied her. “Let me make it up to you” He leaned away from her pulled her back on the seat. “Next Saturday, we’ll do whatever you want to do, either it requires payment, I’ll pay it” He said.

She was surprised with the suggestion but smirked. “What makes you think I want to hang out with you again?”

“Well a little birdy told me you like me” He said confidently, crossing his arms. “What?” She exclaimed. “I do not!” She lied, avoiding his eye contact. “Oh really?”

He leaned forward, dangerously too close to her face. “Then why are you blushing now?” He asked cheekily. She pushed him off and stood up. “I’m not blushing, I’m just angry at you” She spat, trying to hide her embarrassment.

He chuckled. “This is why I like you… too” He grabbed her hand, dragging her back to the seat. “You’re kidding right?”

“If I was kidding, then why did I keep asking you to hang out with me?” He smiled, still holding her hand. “Why did I try to show you the real me so hard almost every day at work?” He came closer and she was holding her breath.

“If I was kidding, I wouldn’t do this to you” He softly pecked her lips. Her eyes widened when she realized what just happened. “I really like you” He confessed. She was beyond happy, it was something she wouldn't think would happen. Her heart bloom giddily as she stared at him calmly.

“Jackson, I-I don’t know what to say…” She stuttered, staring deeply into his eyes. His smile almost fell but he felt her hand accepting his hand. “Other than saying I really like you too” She smiled, capturing back his sweet lips. 


Done with this one shot! Hope you liked it! :]

Oneshots left (ongoing) for: wonwoosgurl damien_alley

REQUEST for oneshots is open once again! 

Additional group: VIXX WINNER