B-BOMB [1]

CLOSED. ONESHOT COLLECTION // REQUEST US YOUR VERY OWN IDEAS!

REQUESTED BY: SeutaClarice_


"Seriously you guys have to stop playing around" Jaehyo saud, his head shaking slowly. The two best friends burst into laughs while Jaehyo sighed. "I don't know why I even bother trying" he mumbled, walking away from them and went to his class.

B-Bomb and Yeonhyo high fived each other after successfully getting rid of Jaehyo. "Oh look, I have to go" B-Bomb spoke, eyeing a brunette girl few metres from them. The girl smiled flirtatiously when she saw him. B-Bomb smirked, fixing his hair and confidently went to her.

Yeonhyo chuckled looking at the scene. It was something he liked to do; being a player. She had to admit, B-Bomb's appearance really strikes out and his mysterious presence made girls squeal and faint. Every girl want to get a hand on him, B-Bomb would accept them as long as he got the advantage. Girls clinging on him and giving him anything he wants, that was heaven for him. It could be annoying at times but B-Bomb was the popular guy that even other guys envy on.

An arm slid around Yeonhyo's waist as she sees B-Bomb and the girl disappeared from her sight. Her smile came upon her face and she turned to see a red haired guy smiling sweetly back to her.

"Hey, babe" She whispered seductively to his ears. His smile turned into a smirked as his hand went near to her chest. Yeonhyo's phone suddenly vibrated, giving an apology face to the guy before answering the call.

She moved away from the guy after she heard another guy's voice. "Where are you?" She could imagine the guy was pouting against the phone. She sighed as she looked back at the red haired guy.

"I'm kind of busy right now, I'll try to meet you later, okay?" She replied, a little too cute for her liking. "Awh, alright then. I miss you, Yeonhyo" The guy said warmly before hanging up.

"Who was that?" The red haired guy asked when she came back. "My mom" She lied, giving a cheeky smile while the guy chuckled. "Come on, let's go to class"

Yeonhyo was never like this before she entered high school. B-Bomb was the one that influenced her. He tempted her; with his bad examples. He said that they had to enjoy high school differently. Being a player was the most of it. Yeonhyo knew it was bad, hurting people's feelings but she had a past where her ex was a player.

 

B-Bomb came out with two girls around his arms, one was the brunette. The girls were giggled at something he just said. He spotted Yeonhyo with a guy at the hall and somehow their physical contact was bothering him. He shook it off and concentrated on the girls.

Yeonhyo saw B-Bomb with two flustered girls while he was giving his magic words to them. She immediately pulled the guy beside her inside the class. B-Bomb then entered the class after saying goodbye to the girls. He rolled his eyes when he saw the guy pouting at Yeonhyo as she sat on the seat far from him. B-Bomb flashed a smirk, knowing he was the one that took the seat from the guy.

Yeonhyo hissed when she found out that she gotten a C- on her biology paper. She crumpled the paper hastily into her bag while her seatmate looked at her amusingly.

“That’s what you get for going out the day before the test” He said, smirking. She rolled her eyes as she shoved his arm roughly but he was strong enough to resist on falling. The girl glared at him; she wasn’t going to argue right now when the teacher was still in class.

B-Bomb chuckled quietly. He knew the girl too well, her personality was quite different with his but somehow they matched perfectly like Ying and Yang. He focused back on the boring teacher lecturing how they should really study even if it was just a test. His eyelids started to close and brought him to dreamland.

Woken up by a slap on his head was something he was used to and despise the most. He rubbed his sleepy eyes, knowing who the person that woke him up was. He grumpily packed his stuff and mumbled cursing words under his breathe.

“Come on, we’re going to be late” Yeonhyo spat, tapping her feet impatiently. “God, can you please don’t be a diva right now, Yeonhyo” He hissed, finally done and stood up. The girl scoffed at him, but kept shut. The two friends made their way B-Bomb’s house, rushing into the house. Bunch of red cups piled up together and some beers were put on the dining table. Yeonhyo went into his room, changing her school uniform into something casual. She let her hair down as she opened the door, revealing B-Bomb talking on the phone.

“Babe, sorry I’ll be busy with my family tonight” He said, while fixing his hair. Yeonhyo rolled her eyes and went to him. “Liar” She whispered, her hands on her hips. B-Bomb glared at her and put his index finger on his lips.

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow”

 Yeonhyo was about to go down but B-Bomb held her wrist. “I’m not the only liar here, you are too, remember?” He knocked her head lightly before dragging her down the stairs. Yeonhyo smiled secretly as she stared at his hand holding her wrist.

She always liked whenever he holds her. She felt safe more with him compared to the other guys. He knew about it and grew closer with her. “Are you sure your parents allow you to do the party here?” She asked, moving the sofa further so people could gather and play on the floor.

“Of course not, I’m keeping this a secret” He said, helping her move the sofa. She hummed ‘okay’ and the doorbell rang. B-Bomb went to open the door andit was the brunette girl. “Hi” She greeted as B-Bomb scanned her. He his lips, his eyes found hers. “You look a little y” He whispered, bringing her into the house.

“Who is it?” Yeonhyo’s voice shouted from the living room. The newcomer gave a confused look at him while B-Bomb was oblivious that the girl was annoyed it was another girl’s voice.

“It’s my friend” He answered, Yeonhyo appeared from their sight. Yeonhyo looked at the girl, feeling disgusted at the way she was dressed. Too tight, showing her cleavage at her best friend. The doorbell rang again, and one by one, their friends came.

B-Bomb invited a bunch of girls he used to play with and Yeonhyo knew it was a bad idea. How was he going to talk to all the girls without getting caught? She was about to scold him when she realized she was doing the same thing.

B-Bomb was constantly moving everywhere, and seeing Yeonhyo with other guys around her was something he didn’t like of. His eyes found Yeonhyo’s face that was beaming brightly at the guy. A strong scent snapped him from her face and found another girl clinging on his arms. “Are you okay?” She asked, her hands moving around his arms slowly. He knew she wasn’t concerned about him at all, she just wanted him to give what she want.

He took back his arm and suddenly he felt tired. Tired of everything that he was making. He went to the living room where most people gathered and he frowned looking at the messy place.

“Can you all get out of my house!” He shouted angrily. People stared at him and some got annoyed. “What the hell, ing rude” A guy spoke, crumpled the red cup on his hand. B-Bomb turned around and his eyebrows furrowed angrily. “What did you say?” His hand swiftly grabbed the guy’s collar and shoved him against the wall.

“I said you’re so rude” The guy managed to fought back. B-Bomb was about lose his temper when he realized it was one of Yeonhyo’s guys. He let go of him. “Get out, now” He pushed the guy out his house, followed by the rest. Yeonhyo was silent when everyone left, she was worried at him.

She was afraid that he might get angry at her if she went to him. But she was his friend, she wanted to help him. “Hey B-Bomb?” She said, knocking his bedroom door. He was lying on his bed with eyes closed but she knew he wasn’t sleeping. “Are you okay?” She asked and sat down on the bed. “No”

She was surprised that he actually replied her back. She smiled slightly and patted his leg so he would open his eyes. He did, and sat on the bed. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m tired” He said, his voice sounded different to Yeonhyo. “Of everything, I guess” He continued, his eyes pierced into hers. “Aren’t you?” He was asking her back now. When she finally understood what he meant, she turned quiet. “Well, I’m tired of being like this” He said, figured she won’t reply him.

“I feel like a total ” He continued, messing with his hair. He sighed after that and then stood up. “I want to have only one important person in my life, Yeonhyo” He whispered, his hand lead to her as he helped her stand up. Yeonhyo looked at his face, finally smiling. “I want that too” She answered.

“You know what, let’s try being a couple” He blurted out, making Yeonhyo surprised. “I mean, a pretend couple” He continued, he was starting to feel hot. “I want to know how it feels and what do I have to do when I’m with someone else”

Yeonhyo decided to just agree with the plan. It wouldn’t be awkward since they were best friends and they used to act like a couple when they were small. It was definitely an easy task.

-

The next day, Yeonhyo was at the locker, holding her phone. She managed to break up with all the guys she dated. Her heart didn’t felt anything and it got her feeling worst for being like that. She was too focused on her phone when she didn’t realize B-Bomb was standing beside her.

“Hey, pretty” His voice made her fingers stop typing and her cheeks suddenly heated up. B-Bomb had his playful smile on his face. “Hey” Her voice was smaller and weaker. She heard him chuckled and snuck his hand on her hers, intertwined their fingers.

“You look so cute when you’re shy, I didn’t know you had that in you”

She slapped his arm lightly and secretly smiled at his statement. The two walked hand in hand to class and everyone seemed to be confused and speechless looking at them. “What happened to them?” Someone whispered to his friends, gaining shrugs from them.

They sat beside each other as usual but Yeonhyo felt different. She glanced at B-Bomb while he was concentrating to the lesson. Suddenly she was mesmerized by his looks, her eyes wandered around his eyes, nose and lips. Her heart started beating faster and she turned back looking at the teacher.

This is just a pretend, she said to herself.

B-Bomb smiled when she stopped looking at him. He felt happy for some reason and he wanted to look at her as much as she did to him. But he had to resist, maybe she was just playing around. He let out a small sigh before taking notes from the class.

“What the hell happened to you guys?” Jaehyo asked, his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity after class. “What does it look like?” He held Yeonhyo’s hand to Jaehyo’s face.

“So you two like each other?” He asked in disbelief. He would never thought they would end up together, especially since they were opposite of each other.

“Yeah, we do” Yeonhyo answered, couldn’t help but to giggle at their act. B-Bomb excused himself with Yeonhyo from Jaehyo.

“Wow, we fooled him” B-Bomb laughed, still holding her hand. “I know right” Yeonhyo followed, naturally tightened the grip.

Some students passed by them, a rush of envious girls and boys looked at them. “B-Bomb looks so sweet towards her” A few girls sighed as they walk passed. Hearing the comment, B-Bomb became more affectionate. He slid his arm around her waist, bringing her closer to him. Her face came upon to his chest and she felt embarrassed again.

“B-Bomb, what are you doing?” She mumbled as he made her walk with him out of the school. “Being a good boyfriend”

“You mean pretend boyfriend” She corrected him. “Yeah, that too” He said, slightly frowning.

Days had passed, people were starting to accept the couple. They were sweet and lovely in their eyes, the way B-Bomb protecting Yeonhyo made other girls in awe. Yeonhyo would come to B-Bomb’s dance practices and supported him; she became an ideal girlfriend for the other guys.

What didn’t they know was B-Bomb and Yeonhyo were just pretending and they were secretly getting into their negative sides.

Yeonhyo knew B-Bomb was the type not getting too affectionate at times and would burst into anger whenever he gets annoyed. Yeonhyo was the opposite; she was calm and always needed warm and love. But whenever she got worked up by these thoughts, in the end, it was just a game.

“B-Bomb, can you please hand me the book?” Yeonhyo asked, busy writing down notes. “I’m busy” He answered monotone. Yeonhyo snapped her head, seeing him working with his own notes. “It’s right next to you”

“I know” He was still minding his own business. They were at the library and there were people, Yeonhyo didn’t want to make any scenes. She sighed and came over to B-Bomb’s side. “Geez, your girlfriend would be very disappointed if you do that”

He stopped his work and stared at her. “So you’re disappointed?”

“No, I am not” She answered, but her heart said otherwise. “I’m not your real girlfriend, we’re just pretending to be one” She stated, sitting back on her seat.

“Good”

The way he replied made little stabs into her heart and she brushed it off. She was a weak person, but she wanted to be strong in front of him. B-Bomb glanced at the girl who seemed off after what he said. He was stupid to answer that but he didn’t want to tell her how he got affected by how caring she was as his pretend girlfriend.

He was a fool to suggest this ‘game’ to her. She was a fool for accepting it.

“Come on, let’s go” B-Bomb said, packing his and her stuff into their bags. “I’m staying longer here” She whispered enough for him to hear. “No, you’re not”

“Yes, I am” She argued back. B-Bomb dragged her body up forcefully so she would stand. She winced in pain. “We are going, now” He hissed.

“I don’t have to follow you anywhere, B-Bomb” She replied, clenching her fist. “No one is here” She continued. B-Bomb looked around; everyone must have gone home already. “It’s late, Cha Yeonhyo”

“I know”

“God, why are you so stubborn?” He yelled, his eyes looked like it was going to pop out. “What if there are some bad people when you walk home?” His voices rises and it made her feel scared. “I wouldn’t able to protect you”

“I didn’t ask for you to protect me, B-Bomb” She was making herself to look strong. “Fine” He gave up, his eyes stared intensely into hers as he grabbed his stuff and slammed the door, ignoring the angry librarian.

Few weeks passed and more fights between the couple were intense. But the growing attachment between of them was too strong but none of them bother to give up. Whether it was love or not, they were killing each other with words.

“Say ah” Yeonhyo’s sweet voice spoke. His mouth naturally opened for the food and he pinched her cheeks lightly. “Thanks”

“You guys are so disgusting” Jaehyo faked an act to throw up. “You’re just jealous” B-Bomb smirked. “You are, aren’t you, Jaehyo?” Yeonhyo playfully asked, tapping his arm to annoy him.

“I am not” He exclaimed, leaving them dramatically. B-Bomb chuckled at his friend and then focused on the girl beside him. “So what are you doing later?” He asked, her hair softly. “I’m going to study at the library”

He hummed as an okay. “Do you want me to come?” She shook her head. “You have a dance practice” She explained.

“I don’t mind skipping it”

She stared at him. She didn’t want him to skip his practice, just for her. She was afraid of falling him deeper whenever he was caring. “You have to go, B-Bomb” She refused his suggestion. “It’s dancing, you love it”

“Not as much as I –” He stopped himself from confessing and cleared his throat. Yeonhyo’s eyes widened as her heart almost stop beating when she realized what he was going to say. She blinked uncontrollably and her dry lips.

“You know what, fine, if that’s what you want” He stood up, and Yeonhyo could see he was angry. She couldn’t muster up any words from lips as she let him leave.

B-Bomb went to his practice, feeling angry with a little regret. He his music and followed the beats with his body while thinking of Yeonhyo.

Yeonhyo was being herself; she didn’t like someone to miss what they like to do, just because of her. But he wanted to be with her, even if he was her pretend boyfriend.

“Stubborn girl” He mumbled. He switched off his music and grabbed his bag, making his way to the library.

What he saw next left his heart crashed down on the floor, her smile was on her face so beautifully. The smile wasn’t even for him, but for another man. Her arm playfully shoved the guy beside her and continued tutoring the guy.

B-Bomb’s palms turned into a fist. He finally understood why she didn’t want him there. It was because of that guy. He went towards them, his eyes were on fire and he was prepared to deal with them the hard way.

“What the hell are you doing, Yeonhyo?” B-Bomb’s voice made her jump and she saw him. She grew scared and stood up immediately. “I said, what the are you doing?” He whispered angrily, suddenly slapping her face. She was shocked at what he did as she held her warm red cheek.

 “B-Bomb, we’re just studying together” She explained, keeping in her tears. It was the truth, she didn’t mean it otherwise. She was a different person with B-Bomb but apparently he didn’t look convince.

“I swear if you ever lay your hands on her ever again, I will kill you” He hissed at the guy and pushed him away. He flashed an upset expression to Yeonhyo and pulled her out of the library. “B-Bomb!” Yeonhyo cried loudly as he dragged her far from the school.

He didn’t notice that he was making a mark on her wrist when she let herself free from his grip. Her eyes turned blurry and she started to cry. “Why do you have to do that?” She muttered, his tears came down on her cheeks.

B-Bomb went speechless, the last thing he wanted her to do was to cry because of him. He tried to approach her but she stepped back. “Can we stop this?” She asked, avoiding his eyes. “I’m tired of this”

“Being sweet with you in front of people but arguing when no one is around” She continued. “Yeonhyo – “

“Stop”

B-Bomb let out a sigh. He knew this was going to happen, but not this soon. “I want the past back, I want us to be best friend again” She said, wiping her tears. She looked at him, her eyes were sad. “I don’t want to get hurt again, please”

“I am not going to hurt you, Yeonhyo” B-Bomb assured her but it wasn’t quite enough. “You already hurt me and you will again, B-Bomb. You can’t be with someone that you thought you will love when you can’t even accept their inner personality and flaws”

“If you think you love me, you’re wrong” She spoke, more tears were appearing at his sight. His guilt built inside of him when he looked at her red cheek. But he still wanted to tell her that she was wrong. Then again, what if she was right?

“Maybe I do deserve to be your pretend girlfriend, at least when you date other girls, you will appreciate them more than you did to me” She spat out, she was clearly disappointed.

“Yeonhyo, I care about you” B-Bomb said with confident. “I care about you so much that I don’t want anyone to be with you except for me”

“The thought of you smiling for someone else, hurt me real bad and I just…” He rubbed his neck and sighed. “I just can’t bear to watch it”

Both of them turned silent and looked at each other. Yeonhyo wiped her tears and shook her head, beginning to speak. “What we did is wrong”

“B-Bomb, I think we should be apart from each other for a while” She said, holding his cold hands. “I need it as much as you do, to think what is between us both” He nodded hesitantly, holding her hands back. The hands that he had missed.

“So it’s a goodbye?” He asked. She gave a slight smile.

“It’s a goodbye, for now”


Done! I'm so sorry for posting this one shot after a long time (the request was quite long (not that I mind) so I wasn't sure if this will fulfil what you wanted :<)

For the rest of those who requested, I am currently working on it! Thank you for still waiting though!!