JUNHOE [1]

CLOSED. ONESHOT COLLECTION // REQUEST US YOUR VERY OWN IDEAS!

REQUESTED BY: exoticsonespirit


Every day he would see her with someone else, her smile was shared among all of them. And every day, he felt jealous.

He saw her talking to one of his classmates and she didn’t look like she was flirting with his classmate. That was one of the thing what he liked her, she was friendly to everyone.

“Hey, Junhoe” A light tap on his shoulder brought him back to reality. He turned to see Donghyuk, his close friend, giving him a grin.

“Were you daydreaming about Jinah again?” Donghyuk playfully tapping his elbow on Junhoe’s side. “I wasn’t!” Junhoe retorted, but sighed. He knew Donhyuk would figure he was lying.

“You should talk to her” Donghyuk said, now looking at the girl packing her bags. They probably look a couple of creeper looking at her now, but she hadn’t realized it yet.

“I can’t”

“Because of your annoying fangirls” Donghyuk stated, shaking his head slowly. He eyed Junhoe up and down, and stared back to Jinah. “I don’t know why those girls even like you, you look pretty normal to me”

“Duh, it’s because you’re a guy” Junhoe rolled his eyes and shoved Donghyuk to the side.

Junhoe didn’t think he was goodlooking until some group of girls gathered around him day by day, and asked for his name, number and picture. He was definitely weird out by them, especially when he just entered high school.

There was a time where he helped a girl picked up a book from the ground, and boy, it was mistake. His fangirls were practically attacking the girl until she had transfer to some other school.

But that was a year ago, now he was used to girls crowding him and fighting over him. They would occasionally give him presents and even love letters which he barely survived reading those cheesy lines from the girls.

Junhoe was also known not being romantic or sweet by his close friends. He remembered Donghyuk was judging him when Junhoe couldn’t even hug a girl.

“It’s just a friendly hug” Donghyuk said, while Junhoe disagreed. “You’re useless, this is why you’re going to be single forever”

Junhoe shook off that thought, well maybe he didn’t like physical contact with people or maybe he was just saving those hugs for someone special.   

“Better make a move before someone else gets her” Donghyuk said, pointing quickly to another guy approaching Jinah.

Junhoe clenched his fists before heading to Jinah.

“Jinah!” He shouted, making her faced him with a cheerful smile. “Hi Junhoe” She greeted back. Junhoe smirked for a while when he saw the guy retreated back angrily to his seat.

“Are you going home?”

Jinah nodded, and check her watch. “I still have time to chat, if you want to?” She asked, still smiling. His heartbeat increased and he felt happy.

Jinah was someone that makes complicated things into an easy task. Junhoe smiled at her request and nodded.

“So how are you?” He asked, beginning to feel awkward. He didn’t had much conversation with her especially when his fangirls were around him.

“I’m fine” She giggled, and asked him back. “I’m fine too” He replied, his eyes fell to her hands. I wonder how it feels to hold her hand…

“Are you okay, Junhoe?”

He fixed his eyes back to her beautiful face and he felt embarrassed. “I’m okay, I was just – you have pretty hands”

Jinah blinked and chuckled, bringing her hands up. “Thanks” She said, taking in his compliment. “You have…” Her facial expression softened as she stared at his face.

“You have nice eyes, Junhoe” She said quietly, feeling a rush of heat on her cheeks. “I’m sorry, that was weird” She quickly apologized, and hid her face with her hair.

Junhoe froze at his spot, he never felt this before. The feeling of overwhelming in a good way, his heart melted warmly with her voice complimenting back. It was different from what he usually gets from his fangirls.

“It’s – it’s okay” He stuttered, both of them were embarrassed. Suddenly a loud shriek from a group of girls was heard outside his classroom.

“Oppa, what are you doing with her?” One girl yelled.

“Get the hell away from him, you !” Another one shouted, making Jinah’s head shot up. “I knew this would happen…” She muttered, before looking at Junhoe one last time and ran away from the scene.

Junhoe’s heart broke when he heard what she said, and he furrowed his eyebrows angrily at the girls. He grabbed his bag roughly and pushed them out of the way.

“Oppa!”

He turned, and glared at them. “Don’t call me oppa ever again” He spat, scanning all of the speechless girls and run away to catch up with Jinah.

Junhoe sighed as he put his bag on his bed and sat down. He didn’t manage to find her and it was hurting him inside.

He dialed Donghyuk’s number and decided for a change.

“Dude, are you sure about this?” Donghyuk spoke after a few of words were made from Junhoe. “Just help me”

“But you’re Koo Junhoe, I would never thought you would do something like this” Donghyuk baffled on the line while Junhoe rolled his eyes.

“I’m doing this for her, and only her”

“Well okay then, I’ll help you, but you have to pay me” Donghyuk mentioned sneakily. “You’re filthy rich and you want money from me?”

“Yes”

“, whatever, I’ll pay you” Junhoe hung up and headed to his desk, taking a piece of paper.

 

Jinah slowly walked into the hall, where all the girls were staring at her. She didn’t feel intimidated at all, she was just trying to move on. It wasn’t worth to fight these girls.

Although she couldn’t help but to feel sad that maybe Junhoe won’t be talking to her anymore. It has been more than a year when she laid her eyes on him and she immediately fell for him. She thought that she could be more than a friend for him but seeing his fangirls everywhere let her down in so many levels.

They were much prettier and talented, why would Junhoe even choose her? She was just a nobody.

“Jinah” Donghyuk appeared in front of her, giving a cheeky smile. “Yes, Donghyuk?” She was slightly confused but answered.

“I have something for you” He gave a letter to her and leaned in near her face. “Read it, alone and follow along” He winked and walk passed her.

She stared at the letter and found herself standing at somewhere abandoned in school. She slowly flip opened the letter and read.

Hey Jinah

You would probably find it weird to receive a letter suddenly early in the morning and class would start pretty soon… but I want to show you something… that if you’re with me, I’ll do what it takes to make you happy.

Maybe you’re feeling a little creep out right now and this letter doesn’t really make sense but I’ll prove to you how much I care about you.

See you in class.

Your future knight with shining armor,

Koo Junhoe

 

Her heartbeat stopped for a while seeing his name on the letter. Her legs grew weak and she had no idea today would be different.

 

“Hi”

Jinah didn’t know what to do, especially when her crush actually likes her back. “Um hi” She replied back, and felt a hand wrapped around with hers.

“I like your hands” He said, and looked at her warmly. “It feels right with mine” He commented.

Jinah didn’t felt any slight disgust but she was surprised. She knew Junhoe wouldn’t do or even like things like this.

But she felt special.

She kept quiet and let Junhoe dragged her somewhere for their break time. His fangirls were gathering around them as they were strolling at school.

“Junhoe, I think you should stop, they’re going to –”

“They won’t get angry at you, I’ll protect you from them” He said, gripping tightly her hand. She softened and smiled. But she realized that maybe he was just playing around.

“You’re joking about this, right?” She said quietly. Junhoe halted and stared at his crush. “I am not” He said confidently before walking hand in hand with her again.

The fangirls suddenly increased around them and they were getting angrier.

“Oppa, stop it!” Someone yelled while others were agreeing.

Junhoe sighed and stopped his track. He faced the angry and upset girls in front of him. “Listen, everyone”

The girls turned quiet and looked at him. Junhoe gave a sweet look at Jinah and grabbed her waist, bringing her closer for a kiss.

A sweet, longing kiss that both of them wanted.

Jinah closed her eyes for a while but realized his fangirls were watching them. “J-Junhoe” She spoke between the kiss.

Junhoe leaned back and smiled at her. “I know”

He faced the girls once again, seeing their shocked face.

“I want you all to know, I am not the guy for you” He said. “I am sure you’ll find someone better and make you even special” He continued. “One day you’ll realize that you’re wasting your time at someone like me, and there are actually other guys waiting for you but you just haven’t found them”

“I found her and she’s the one for me” His voice sounded sincere and Jinah felt his hand grabbing her hand again. “So please accept us being together”

The girls slowly nodded their head and guilt was in them. “We’re really sorry”

“We’re not going to intrude anymore, we promise!” Someone spoke and one by one, disappeared from their sight.

“So you had to do that” Jinah said, smirking at Junhoe. “Well I had to tell them and prove you that I care about you” He smiled happily.

“You haven’t proved to me that you’re the one for me though” She playfully stuck out her tougue. “Hey, I am the one for you, right?” He started to panicked, while Jinah let go her hand from his. “Try catching me then maybe I’ll consider you might be the one” She ran away from him, laughing out loud.

“Yah, I did all those cheesy stuff for you and now you want me to catch you, h-hey wait!” He yelled, beginning to run for his girl.


 

Hey, I finally updated and I'm sorry it took so long :( I am still working on some other requests so please wait for me! T_T

I didn't do well for this oneshot so I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted, exoticsonespirit :(