B.I [1]

CLOSED. ONESHOT COLLECTION // REQUEST US YOUR VERY OWN IDEAS!

REQUESTED BY: keuriseuwu


The bell rang, indicating that school was over. Aerim went down the staircase hurriedly, checking her watch at the same time. “I’m so dead!” She said frantically, cursing at the teacher who dismissed her class late. She made her way towards the basketball court that was quite far from the classrooms.

“God damn it, why did they put the court so far?” She blew her bangs to the side, gripping tightly her bag and ran to the court. She was covered with sweat when she arrived and her friends were looking at her, confused.

“What happened?” One of them asked, handing her a tissue. She thanked her friend and wiped her sweats. “Mrs. Nam let us out late” I puffed out, sitting down on the bench. “I knew it” The other friend spoke, sitting beside you. “Well, the game just started”

She nodded as she looked at the players. One of them was her friend’s boyfriend whom they found out that he cheated on her. They planned to ambush the girl he was with, although it wasn’t actually plan out well before Aerim came to the court.

“Please tell you figure out what to do” She said, her hands clasped together. Her friend shrugged and looked at them. “You guys stay here, I think I have to talk to that girl alone” She said, cracking her knuckles and walked towards the girl who was cheering at the players excitingly.

“Seriously? She just left like that?” Her other friend said in disbelief . “I’m heading home, I should’ve known we were no help at all, especially when she’s a black belt in taekwondo” She explained, packing her bag. “You coming?”

Aerim waved her hand off to her friend. “I think I’m gonna stay for a while” She stated while her friend nodded and left.

She was humming silently, watching the boys playing basketball. A shadow appeared over her and she looked up, seeing B.I smirking at her. “Since when are you here?” He asked cockily as he sat beside her. Aerim rolled her eyes and moved away from him. “None of your business”

B.I chuckled, digging something from his bag pack. “Here” He grabbed her hand and place a candy on her palm. “Stop being grumpy” He mentioned, swinging his legs freely. She raised her eyebrows, shoving back the candy into his hand. “Excuse me, but everyone knows you’re the grumpy one” She retorted back and stood up. “I don’t need your candy, I have my own” She showed him the candy she kept in her pocket, and it was the exact same candy he gave.

She smirked before leaving B.I dumbfounded. “See you tomorrow!” She shouted without looking back while B.I’s smile appeared on his face. “See you” He whispered to himself, his eyes never left her walking figure until she was gone.

“Dude, you really like her” B.I’s head turned to the right and saw Junhoe crossing his arm; his right foot was taping impatiently. B.I sighed in annoyance and pushed the younger guy away. “I do not like her” He hissed, walking away.

“Then why did you suddenly disappear from practice just now?” Junhoe shouted, his voice sounded like he was confident. “You came here to look for her, didn’t you?” B.I could already see Junhoe’s smirking face in his head when he halted.

“Stop messing with me” He glared at Junhoe, his palm turned into a fist. Junhoe saw it and knew it was time to back out. His hand held up as surrender while B.I was still flaming mad.

“You’re so fun to tease” Junhoe said, making his run away from B.I. “Yah, Koo Junhoe! I'm not done with you!”

-

Aerim

Aerim rolled her eyes the nth time, ignoring the whispers from the guy behind her. “Hey Aerim” There was it again, but she was keeping her calm. She closed her eyes and cursing at the teacher who wasn’t able to come to class.

The students were playing around and talking with each other, Aerim was confused why the guy would bother her instead of going with his friends.

She finally turned around, her smile was unwelcoming. “What do you want, B.I?” The guy gave a sly smile and shook his head. “I just want to see how horrible you look today” His eyes looked at her face and she frowned. “You’re lucky we’re in school, or else I would beat you up by now” She snapped, turning back to face her table. “So annoying” was the last thing B.I heard from her and he sighed.

B.I strolled at the park after school, getting his mind empty but that plan was gone when he saw Aerim with a guy he never saw before, smiling and laughing. He cocked his head and went a closer look. “Damn it, Aerim, why are you with him?” He mumbled to himself and decided to approach them.

B.I sneakily went behind him and bumped into the guy. “What the –” B.I acted like he was pissed. The guy fixed himself up, oblivious about B.I’s plan. “Watch where you’re going!” B.I exclaimed loudly and looked at Aerim.

“It’s you again” He said, pretending to be annoyed. “B.I, can you please go away?” Aerim asked, pulling the guy’s sleeve closer to her. B.I’s eyes made contact the guy and stepped closer to them. “I can’t”

“Why not?” The guy’s voice came and B.I already hated it. “Because…” B.I took Aerim’s arm suddenly and dragged her away from the park. “Yah B.I! What are you doing?” She shouted, trying to get herself free from his grip.

“B.I!” He stopped and went dangerously close to her face. “Were you both dating?” He asked, his voice hint somewhat jealousy. Aerim grew nervous but realized that she shouldn’t be.

“Why do you care anyway?”

“Because I’m your friend” He stated as a matter of fact. “You’re not my friend” She fought back, stepping back from him. “I am your friend, I give you candies almost every day”

“No, you’re trying to kill me by giving me diabetes, B.I” She crossed her arms and shook her head. “I am not!” B.I said, taking out his candies from his bag. “I even eat it myself” He plopped in multiple candies into his mouth, making him looked like a squirrel.

Aerim stared at the boy in front of him, he looked cute but she shooed off that thought from her mind. “See?” B.I managed to say, despite his mouth was almost full.

“Whatever, I don’t even know why you always give them to me” She spoke, still staring at his mouth, mostly in disgust. B.I couldn’t answer her back and she smirked. “I mean, you don’t even give them to your friends” She continued, eyeing B.I’s expression that changed.

B.I’s eyes widened, when she noticed his action all this time. He struggled to eat his candies and he was cursing at himself. “Do you perhaps… like me?” She wriggled her eyebrow teasingly. “I do not!” He shouted back, his candies flying out from his mouth. His cheek heated up in embarrassment and Aerim began to laugh hysterically.

“I should’ve caught that on camera!” She held her tummy, and her tears came out from her eyes. B.I looked furious. “Stop it” He snapped, holding her shoulders strongly. She was trying to hold her laugh but she couldn’t.

B.I immediately captured her lips with his. Aerim’s eyes widened as B.I’s lips moved softly. He pulled away after a couple of milliseconds, smirking and Aerim felt weird. “If I did like you, I wouldn’t be able to pull away that easily and I would have confessed to you by now,” He said, turning around as he held his left hand up as a goodbye sign and left her standing alone.

She was still confused as she touched her lips slowly. “I hate you, B.I” She whispered which sounded like she was lying to herself.

-

B.I ruffled his hair and jumped onto his bed. He closed his eyes and took his pillow to cover his face. “I’m so stupid” He mumbled against the pillow. “I’m the biggest idiot ever” He commented again, throwing his pillow across the room. He sat up and placing his hand on his chest. His heart beat was increasing just by thinking about her.

“Why did I do that?” He was going crazy, especially when he never talk to himself like this. He stood up and went towards his study desk. He looked messy and he didn’t really care as he sat down on the chair.

“Lee Aerim, what have you done to me?” He muttered, and closed his eyes. “Lee Aerim is mean, stubborn, hot-headed and…” He suddenly relaxed his tense body and smiled. “She’s nice, pretty, funny, cute and beautiful” The last word sang sweetly out from his lips as he opened his eyes.

“Lee Aerim took my breathe away”

-

“Junhoe, have you seen Aerim?” B.I made his way like a madman to his friend after school ended the next day. “Yeah” Junhoe answered, closing his locker. His playful grin appeared on his face as B.I looked at him. “So you finally realized?”

“Realized what?” B.I asked, his head turning left and right, still finding the girl. “That you like her” Junhoe stated. The older guy snapped his head quickly to him. “What?”

“She’s at her art classroom” Junhoe said, ignoring B.I’s question. B.I took one last glance at his friend, taking note that he had to talk to him again later. He dashed to the far left corner classroom for art students and stopped his tracks when he saw her painting a flower.

She looked so beautiful...

He knocked the door slowly, and her head turned to look at him. “What are you doing here?” She grumpily said, continued her painting. B.I’s lips went dry and he went to her side. “I want to say something to you”

“Are you going to insult me again?” Her eyes pierced into his eyes intensely. His heart clenched tightly and he was reconsidering whether to tell her or not.

“Hanbin?” The way his real name came out from her lips made his leg weak and he took a deep breath before facing her again.

“Aerim, I know I’ve been mean to you..” He started off. “A lot of time” Aerim continued, her expression was sour. B.I sighed and slowly held her hand. “But I didn’t know until now that I was actually attracted to you” He brought her closer and she didn’t fought back. He smiled, knowing he wasn’t the only one feeling this.

“Lee Aerim, I really like you” He finally confessed. She hid her blushing face and B.I grinned. “You make my heart beats faster whenever I see you” He hugged her gently, taking the risk to kiss her forehead. “Like right now” He mumbled sweetly, and he didn’t know how much butterflies were in Aerim’s stomach at that moment.

“Hanbin” She whispered quietly, tugging his shirt. “Are you messing with me?” She closed her eyes, she was afraid that he was just goofing around. In a second, she felt B.I’s lips planted on hers, moving slowly and tenderly. She began to kiss back as B.I held her closer.

“Yah, hyung!” Junhoe’s voice came into the room, and a loud thud was heard as the two of them parted away.

B.I glared at the surprised Junhoe with his mouth wide open. “Wow dude, I didn’t know you would move that fast” Junhoe commented, still taking in what he just witnessed. Aerim couldn’t hid her anger and the couple blasted off with curses at Junhoe.

“Geez, I get why you guys are meant to be together now” Junhoe said, picking up his book and flee off the scene.


I'm done with the second oneshot! I hope you liked it!