Kai [1]

CLOSED. ONESHOT COLLECTION // REQUEST US YOUR VERY OWN IDEAS!

For: Icepop111 

Written by:  keuriseuwu 
Author's note: Hope you like it~ ^^ Sorry this is so late.
 
 
I walked down the hallways of the school and smiled softly to myself. Today is me and Kai's first anniversary. He told me that he had already prepared something and that we would have a great time. Knowing him for the past few years, I know he wouldn't lie. 
 
"Quit smiling to yourself, you look like a dork right now." Just when I was opening my locker, someone spoke beside me. I turned and saw Baekhyun, Kai's best friend. I chuckled and smiled at him. "Hi to you too." 
 
Snickering, Baekhyun handed me a paper with some words scribbled on it. "I should propably get myself a girlfriend too. Or else I would die because of your boy's never ending cheesiness." He stuffed the paper in my hand as he joked before he left. 
 
I laughed softly. Kai is just being the sweetest boyfriend in world. Well he's just sweet. I read what was on the paper. Hey baby! Looking forward to see you at lunch! <3  
  
Kai is always busy since he's the captain of the school's basketball team. He propably has training this morning. That's why he hasn't been able to meet me. But still, he always message me in the morning and makes sure that I eat my breakfast. See? He is being too sweet, right? 
 
Soon the class started, and I concentrated fully on the lessons. Time sure passed fast, by the time History ended, it's already lunch break time. I stood up from my chair and stretched as I headed towards the door. Kai was already waiting there, as expected. 
 
"Hey baby Lian," He cooed, as soon as he noticed me. He smiled widely as he reached out to me and pulling me into a hug. "I missed you so much." He mumbled as he pulled away only to sneak a kiss on my lips. 
 
"How's your practice?" I asked, smiling as he interwined our hands and dragged me to the cafeteria. 
 
Kai glanced at me. "It would have been better if you were there." He muttered. A year of dating him and he still never fails me with his cheesiness. "Mind if we skip lunch? I want to show you something." He said before I could even respond to his previous sentence. I could only managed a nod as he was already starting to run off to somewhere, with me following quickly behind him. 
 
We arrived at the school's dance practice room, and apparently no one's there. "What are we doing here?" I breathed a little hard. Next to me, Kai only grinned as he opened the door, letting both of us in. 
 
"Are you sure we can come in here?" I frowned a little as I looked around again. 
 
Kai bent down to my height, and he looked at me and said,"Don't worry, kay? Now just relax and enjoy." He kissed my lips once before grinning again and headed to the corner. 
 
What is he going to do? My eyes followed him but he just sent me an reassuring smile. And then, the music started. A soft, and sweet one. I would have say I heard it before, but I don't remember when. 
 
I looked at him and Kai started dancing, with a soft smile playing on his lips. I blinked and my mouth went dry. It's not like its the first time I saw him dance but seeing him dancing up close is a whole different difference. The only time I had seen him dance was when I first met him, in this room. And then never did he show me again. 
 
This is it! The one that he danced to when I first met him! I started to smile as I finally recalled the melody. Kai moved in front of me and he danced around me in his so charming yet attractive way. 
 
My eyes followed every moves he made. He is really a born dancer. I couldn't stop the blush from creeping up to my cheeks as he stared and winked at me. 
 
Kai wrapped him arms around my waist and he pressed his lips against mine. "You know I love you, a lot right?" He said once he broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine. I haven't even notice that the music had long stop. 
 
"I love you too. A lot." I smiled as I kissed his lips again. "So why don't you show me earlier? Your dance, I mean. It was great!" 
 
He didn't answer me as he pressed a kiss on my forehead. "Well I showed you just now, didn't I? And now, let's grab some lunch cause we still have a long long day to go." He grinned widely. 
 
*** 
 
Kai held my hand as we walked out of school. According to him, we're just going to have a simple date. And that's completely fine with me! We're still students and this will do just fine. 
 
"Where are we going?" I asked. He only gave me a knowing smile in return. We chatted along the way until we arrived at LotteWorld. I gaped at Kai who was smiling so proudly and he seemed a whole lot excited. 
 
"Are you serious? Lotte World? In our uniforms?" I laughed. 
 
Kai pouted. "Why babe? You don't want to come here?" He looked so cute at that moment. I shook my head. "That's not what I mean. Of course I want to be here! It's Lotte World!" I exclaimed as I put on an dreamy expression. 
 
"Let's go then!" Kai pinched my nose lightly before led me into the place after he bought the tickets. We spent three hours in there full of fun and laughters. 
 
We looked at each other as we stepped out. The smiles on our faces clearly reflected that the happiness that we felt. Kai stared into my eyes and he leaned closer, pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back as his arms wrapped around my waist. 
 
"I love you." He said softly as he smiled again.