Chapter 8 : Love Hangover

Cook Up a Love Potion

 

ENOUGH for you.” Donghae took the soju bottle from him. They had decided not to go out and just drink inside because the latter didn't trust him in public with alcohol in his system. Leeteuk-hyung had warned Donghae of what happened the last time Eunhyuk was bombed.

“She's gone, man. I am such a fool.” he was crying again. He didn't care to hold it in anymore. “This is Mai-Mai all over again. Why am I such a coward? Why can't I be like you? Why can't I let go of all abandon and just go for the girl?”

“Ninz and I are over.” Donghae said then drank the soju shot chaser free. He hissed after and coughed a bit, “We are twins after all.” Donghae tried to laugh but ended up teary-eyed as well. “Sungmin is the only one with a good ending. Leeteuk-hyung is still pinning over noona and you and I are stuck like this. Loveless saps.”

“Some hearthrobs we make. We can't even keep the women that we love. Some fool who didn't do any of the groundwork ends up with the prize and we are sitting ducks.” he draw soju-beer mix and hissed after. The sting was not getting sterilized. It still hurt.

“We should stop being idiots when it comes to women. We should just date who loves us more. Loving a girl more is for sissies.” Donghae put up a soju shot. He clinked shot glasses with his bestfriend.

“To hell with women who do not love us!” He said outloud and then drank the shot. That's the stuff. He didn't remember anything else after that.


 

HE wanted to punch Donghae for making him drink so much. They had rehearsals the next day. Four aspirin did the trick but he felt like every move he made was robotic. Leeteuk gave him a talking to but he just bowed his head and apologized repeatedly. Donghae on the other hand came down with a flu so he was exempted from rehearsals.

“You two are banned from drinking alcohol until Chuesok. Is that clear?” Leeteuk was being the overprotective hyung that they knew and loved.

“Weh?” he was not ready to accept that. “Weh? Weh? Weh?” he started crying so he turned away. Leeteuk made him face him. He covered his face with his hands.

“What the hell is the matter with you today? Why did you and Donghae drink so much last night?” it was harder to tell the truth now that he was already caught in the middle of his misery.

“Donghae broke up with her. Mine said that she was dating that stupid flower boy chef I helped her meet. Are you happy now? Now that I told you...how miserable we are? Donghae is lovesick not running a fever. You know him. He gets like this whenever he's getting over someone. You know how I am. I wouldn't drink if it wasn't because of her.” he sobbed.

Leeteuk sighed and held him. He kept crying and muttering. “Make it stop, hyung. I can't take it anymore. Rip my damn heart out. I can't take this anymore. Make it stop, make it stop, make it stoooooooooop.” he groaned in pain as he cried. He screamed in pain.

The other guys went in. They probably thought Leeteuk was kicking his .

“Just let it out. Let it all out.” Leeteuk said in his softest brotherly voice. The other SuJu didn't just stand around looking at him. They went in for a group hug. He felt like he was a kid who got bruised beyond repair. His friend were trying to make him better but he knew things would never be the same for him.

Marjorie has found her Flour Prince, his stint as a placekeeper was over.