Chapter 1: Poisoned Cupcakes

Cook Up a Love Potion

EUNHYUK was having the time of his life. Two of his SuJu brothers were in love and they didn't even know about it. He didn't exactly like the fact that Donghae seemed to be smitten with Ninz but Sungmin looked like he got his socks knocked off whenever he thinks no one is looking and he is staring at Jans. Leeteuk-hyung was trying to risk his life bugging the Cabrera noona. These guys were gaga over Filipinas. He was not planning to go that road. He was going to get himself a wholesome, interesting and pure Korean as a girlfriend...if it comes to that, he would marry her too. But for now, he was going to enjoy all the fangirls that were crowding him.

He heard his stomach growl and he looked around for something to eat. Not a crumb could be found. At least the kind that he could actually eat. He got up and walked towards the bar to try to order something to eat. A girl with glasses and long hair sat there looking at pictures on her digital camera. He sat beside her and looked at the pictures. He saw his face in them and had to smile. “I guess you have a Eunhyuk bias, huh?” the girl was startled that she let go of the camera. He moved to catch it but the string was on her right arm so the camera didn't really fall. “Whew! That was close.” the girl was still gaping at him, not saying a word. He waved a hand in her face. “Are you okay? Maybe you're hungry too huh?” still nothing. “Do you know where I could find something to eat?”

The girl seemed to snap out of it and got off the chair and walked away. It was the first time that a fangirl actually ran away from him that Eunhyuk was taken aback. “The heck was that?” he faced the bartender and asked if he could order food.

“I am sorry sir but all we have are these.” the waitress who was beside the bartender said. “The rest of the food are the finger food that we served earlier. We have a fixed menu for tonight since this is a private event.”

Eunhyuk felt his stomach churn again. He looked at the purple box that was on the table. He opened it and saw cupcakes. He got one with a heart on it, took a bite and tasted the best strawberry cupcake that he has ever tasted. “Wow.” he ate the rest of the cupcake without complain.

 

MARJORIE wanted to hit her head on the wall. Why in God's kitchen did she run away from Eunhyuk?!

“I have to stay loyal to my prince. God is just testing you with your bias.” she pressed on her heart. She was so happy having several members of Super Junior in Bazooka bar that she forgot the promise she made about loving just one man.


 

So what if the man I love is faceless, blurry and can only be found in my dreams? I'll find him someday and when that happens, I would make him the best pastries a man could ever eat. I'll cook cupcakes and birthday cakes for our future children.

“My cupcakes!” she forgot a box of her test cupcakes at the counter. Someone might take them. Those were for her Love Me batch. Her aunt taught her how to mix some kind of love potion into the cupcakes and whoever eats them was supposed to fall in love with her.


 

“Please God no!” she saw Eunhyuk place an entire cupcake into his mouth. “Eunhyuk oppa, anniyoooooooooooo!” she felt something hit her chest. Like a hard punch of air. Eunhyuk looked at her direction and smiled at her.

“No...” Eunhyuk's gummy smile was deadlier than she taught.