In Love

You're The Only One I Have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal left home right after she prepared for school. She honestly wanted to stay beside her sister for the whole day to take care of her to full recovery. But knowing that Taeyeon was there, she couldn't imagine herself to stay on the same vicinity. All her plans for her sister today were instantly fired into nothingness.


The younger Jung wasn't really all that dreaded to see the latter, it was just that her jealousy automatically raises into a higher bar even without her consent. It's like, she's feeling jealousy towards Taeyeon twice than Tiffany. She wouldn't really risk to stay at home with her and get embarrassed later on, because she knew very well how she'll act due to her strong feelings. 


Besides, what happened once before was already enough reason for Krystal to do not stay in close proximity with Taeyeon.

 

Krystal POV

 

FLASHBACK


"Soojung, I want you to meet Taeyeon". Jessica cheekily acquainted me to her new friend at her new work. My brow twitched right after I saw her giddy up reaction towards this new girl. It wasn't even just a month after Tiffany confessed and here's a new face. I know that Jessica introduced her as a friend considering those stories I've heard from her. But still, even I couldn't understand myself, how I'm so worn out with all these. Heaven knows how confused I am of my strange feelings more right after that fated kiss I've did with Jessica.


Unnie told me that it was normal and I could only believe that despite this growing possessiveness and fast heartbeats from time to time I'm with her. I might have been really new to all these skinship and intimate confession of true feelings from the heart. Even just thinking about it made me want to throw up. Seriously, just look at how strong Jessica's influences on me. I feel like a whole new different me. 


But despite all my complaints, at the end of the day, I always find myself feeling over the moon. I'm the happiest that I'm able to be this close with my sister. I feel trully blessed after all the unforgiven acts I've done before. And whatever this strange feelings I have towards Jessica, I know it will all come down to a conclusion that I just love her very much. 


Therefore, I have this want of authority over my sister whenever. And all these people she's introducing to me, I can't help but shoot out some glare and shoo them away. It was my natural reaction. Whether it be boys or girls, my sister is just too attractive to filter the possibility of people to like her. "Like" would be much easier to handle than saying it's "love". Tiffany confessing her love would be an example, she just loves my sister so much that she really quit being a e and visits my sister from time to time. Tiffany gives me so much headache so I can tell such. But looking at this Taeyeon, I could only hope she wouldn't add up.


"Nice meeting you, Krystal" Taeyeon started and raised her hand to meet mine. 


"Same here. You're not going to confess or anything on my sister today, right?" I aggressively replied which received a disapproval gaze from my sister.


"Sorry Taengoo, my sister doesn't know what she's saying" She nudge me through her elbow. A signal for me to apologize. But my ears got that pet name that ignites the fire of jealousy I felt. 


"Taengoo? You guys are that close to give each other pet names? So what does she calls you? Jessibaby?" I accused looking at my sister and her friend.


"Ya! Jung Soojung!!! You're becoming too much now!" She scolded me and apologized to Taeyeon. "Gosh! Sorry Taeyeon, I think my sister's having a bad mood from school" 


"No it's fine! And don't worry Krystal, I won't suddenly do that to your sister" She smiled at me reassuringly but it angers me more because of her word usage. Not suddenly means later, right? Oh god!


"Back off! You won't get to lay a finger on my sister!" I retorted back and that gave my sister enough reason to drag me out from Taeyeon's front. 


"Yah! Jung Soojung what are you doing? You're scaring my new friend!!" Jessica said to me in a low voice to prevent Taeyeon from hearing.


"What?! I'm just being honest!" After hearing what I said, I can tell how aggraviated she looked.


"Look! Taeyeon is just a friend! Nothing more, nothing less. You get that, don't you?" She shortly explained but I scoffed back at her.


"Friends my " 


Then she sighed deeply. As if not knowing what to do with me anymore.


"Ya! Soojung, you and your inappropriate jealousy. Stop it before I lose my patience!" She tried to calm herself down but her facial expression gives her away.


"What? Are you going to throw me out of this house when you lose your patience with me?!! Well sorry for being this way that you can't handle!!" I raised my voice intentionally wanting Taeyeon to hear.


Jessica looked at Taeyeon worriedly and it makes me sick in the stomach.


"Lower your voice! I'm just here in front of you!" She mumbled.


"Why?!! Are you afraid for your so called friend to hear that we're quarelling because of her?!!" I shouted. 


"Jung Soojung!!!" She once again called, this time louder than the previous. But instead of being scared and stop myself from rage, there's this urge in me that wanted to fight back just because I feel like she's on Taeyeon's side and not mine. 


"Uhm.. You guys don't fight. Jessica I think it's time for me to leave, I'll just visit again when Krystal's in the right mood." She excused herself once Jessica just apologetically nodded. But the I am, I replied back before she even exited the house.


"You're not even welcome!! Go woo another lady not my sister!!!" 


And that made Jessica turn her back at me and leave me all alone at the living room. That action sent a signal to my mind that I went too far. Despite being childish and annoying I was, Jessica prevented herself to shout at me or hit me. And Jessica running towards her room was her only option to release the frustrations she's having towards me. I instantly regretted what I did and went after her.


When I went inside her room, I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter