Special Episode: After WGM

We Got Married (Jimin & Hayoung)

FANS SPECULATE ABOUT THE SUDDEN ENDING FOR JIM X YOUNG COUPLE
By ALLKPOP 12 hours ago

 

Many fans were caught in a huge surprise when WGM out of the blue announced through their representatives the sudden final episode of Jimin and Hayoung that was already aired yesterday. 

According to the producers of MBC's popular show, Big Hit Entertainment and Plan A Entertainment both pulled out their artists almost a month before the final episode with a condition to film the couple a few more episodes to lessen the shock it would bring the fans once they announce the departure. But even that scheme didn't seem to work. 

Now, the netizens spit out different opinions about this issue.

The fans looked back to Jimin's interview [before shooting for the show] where he dropped some words that he would end the marriage himself if ever he falls for his wife for real. Fans, after recalling this interview, theorized that maybe Jimin really did fall for Hayoung so he wished for his company to end the virtual marriage. 

Many though still believed that the couple's decision was wise because both of them were just too busy to even be in the show. They supported them all the way and left some wishes of good luck for the young couple. 

 


 

WGM EXPLAINS JIM X YOUNG SUDDEN DEPARTURE FROM WGM
By ALLKPOP 8 hours ago

 

WGM producers finally speaks out about Jimin and Hayoung's sudden pull out from the said show. It had already been planned since the beginning that the young couple would stay for at least 30 episodes in the show, thus, was proposed to shoot for 3 years along with their other respective schedules. However, WGM representatives explained that both Big Hit Entertainment and Plan A Entertainment decided to end the virtual marriage despite its continuous being as the highest rating couple of Season 5. 

"Due to each's busy schedules, including BTS' international concert tours and Apink's upcoming come back and also a national concert tour, both companies decided to withdraw their artists from the show. The cancellation saddened all of us here in WGM especially after knowing that Jim x Young couple brought a huge impact to the show. Jimin and Hayoung showed the audience how it was to be in such a young and fun relationship despite the lack of experience. They taught us a lot while learning about the real purpose of marriage themselves."

Said one of the WGM representatives during the press conference of the show. 

Now, Jimin and Hayoung resumes their separate schedules, although they would meet one last time for a WGM special interview of a magazine. 

 


 

FANS THINK APINK'S HAYOUNG'S TWEET REGARDS FORMER HUSBAND BTS' JIMIN
By ALLKPOP 8 hours ago

 

"@apinkohy: now you're gone. not by my side anymore. but little ji will always remind of you."

This tweet of the Apink member with a picture of a puppy attached to it garnered 12,000+ likes and was retweeted 8,000+ times by the fans. It seemed like Jimin fulfilled his promise to her about adopting a puppy, their puppy. Although it was not really stated in the tweet that it was given to her by Jimin, many fans already concluded that it was the puppy Jimin talked about in the last episode. The name "Little Ji" gave them an idea little more. 

 


 

A/N: These aren't real articles. The tweet isn't a real tweet either (although that is really Hayoung's username in Twitter). Let's just say she did tweet it. LOL I know...this is just a cover up. orz. In reality, I just had to end it because this story taking so long already.