Visitation

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

Chapter Eight.
Visitation/Bad News Part 2

Jiyong and Seung Ri both got to the Hospital and ran in. TaeYang was waiting in the Lobby for them when he saw them he walked over to the two friends.

“Young-Bae where is Dae Sung?” Jiyong said walking to TaeYang.

“He’s this way, follow me” TaeYang ran down the hallway and the other two followed after him. They got to Dae Sung’s room and walked in Seung Hyun looked up at him, he was holding Dae Sung’s hand and he quickly let go when They all walked in.. Jiyong Saw what Seung Hyun was doing but didn’t say anything aloud. “How is he Hyung?” TaeYang asked Seung Hyun. “Nothing’s changed…” He said quietly. “This is my fault….” He said softly. “Hyung….This is not your fault…” TaeYang said looking at him.

“Yeah it is…If I hadn’t yelled at him yesterday he wouldn’t have ran out and then he wouldn’t have gotten rained on.” He said softly still looking at him.

Seung Ri walked over to Dae Sung and Sat on the other side than Seung Hyun was.

“Well whatever….Think what you what. It wasn’t your fau-” TaeYang was cut off by Seung Hyun.

“I should have accepted that he was gay.” Seung Hyun stood up and walked out of the room. “I’m going to call Mr. Yang and tell him about Dae Sung….”

The others just watched as he walked out and turned there attention back to Dae Sung who was in the bed still sleeping.

Seung Hyun took out his cell phone and dialed Mr. Yang’s number.

~Phone Rings~

Mr. Yang picks up.

“Yobosayo” He said looking at paperwork on his desk.

“Mr. Yang its Seung Hyun….” He said to his boss.

“Hello Seung…How is the Band?” He asked

“Not so good…” Seung Hyun said quietly. “Why? What’s wrong? Had a fight?” He asked Seung Hyun. “No Dae Sung was out in the rain and now he is in the Hospital…He got Pneumonia…” Seung Hyun said into the phone. Mr. Yang didn’t say anything. “Dae Sung almost died if we hadn’t gotten him into the hospital in time. The doctor said he’ll be fine…He just needs to stay here untill he gets better or untill he is ready to go home. But he has to be Bed ridden for a while…” Seung Hyun explained. Mr. Yang still didn’t say anything for a minute or two. “what hospital is he at?” He asked taking off his glasses, and looking up from his paper work.

“I don’t know the name of it. But its only about 10 minutes away from our Apartment.” Seung Hyun said into the phone. “Okay…I know which one your talking about now. I’ll be there in an hour. Hang on tight…” Mr. Yang said and then he hung up the phone.

Seung Hyun sighed and walked back into Dae Sung’s room. “Mr. Yang is on his way. He’ll be here in an hour…” he said looking at them. They nodded, and Jiyong stood up. “Seung Hyun can I talk to you for a second?” Seung Hyun nodded and walked out of the room and Jiyong followed. “What’s up Jiyong?” He asked looking at him.

“You were holding his hand in there…” He said looking at Seung Hyun. His older friend looked away “I was trying to see if he could squeeze my hand…But he didn’t so he’s not awake still.” He made up a lie. “Uh-huh, okay…I believe you…” He said looking at him. “You do?” Seung Hyun said looking up. “No I don’t tell me…Do you…Do you like Dae Sung the same way? The same way that he likes you….” Jiyong said looking at him. Seung Hyun just looked away. “I don’t want to talk about this. Lets go bac-” Seung Hyun was cut off by Jiyong. “Stop being so stubborn, if you liked him the same way, why didn’t you tell him. Then you two could be happy together.” Jiyong said looking at him. “Its harder than it looks Jiyong….” Seung Hyun said looking at his friend. Jiyong sighed and took a step back rolling his eyes. “lets go back inside….” Seung Hyun said walking back inside Dae Sung’s hospital room. He sat back down in the same seat. Jiyong stared at him and then looked away. A Few minutes later Dae Sung opened his eyes half way. They all looked at him as Dae Sung coughed. “Dae Sung! Your okay?” Seung Hyun said looking at him, he grabbed his hand without thinking. They all looked at him and Seung Hyun realized what he did he let go of his hand. Dae Sung looked at everyone slowly. He couldn’t talk because of the mask that was on his nose and mouth.

“Dae Sung, Mr. Yang is on his way to see you…” TaeYang said looking at him. Dae Sung slowly nodded.

“I’m so happy you’re awake Hyung!” Seung Ri cried out. His friend woke up and he was really happy. Dae Sung smiled slightly.

“Hey guys the Conference is gonna start in 2 hours we need to get back home and get ready to go…” Jiyong said checking his phone. “I’m going to stay here, if that’s alright with you” Seung Hyun said looking at Jiyong, he nodded. Soon Mr. Yang walked in the through the door with some flowers and a card with Chocolates.

“Dae Sung you’re awake” Mr. Yang said setting the stuff down on the night table next to the bed. He walked over to Dae Sung and Crossed his arms. He looked at him. “Well at least you are going to be alright, which is good.” Mr. Yang said looking at the other members. “Mr. Yang we are going to go and get ready for the Conference…and then the interview. Seung Hyun is going to stay here and watch Dae Sung.” Mr. Yang nodded. “And I need to get back to the Studio so I can finish up some paper work for 2NE1.”

TaeYang nodded and then Mr. Yang walked out after saying. “Get well Dae Sung.”

They all turned back to Dae Sung who was looking at Seung Hyun. He was looking back at him. “Well We’re going to get going, we’ll call and tell you how the Conference and interview goes, alright.” Seung Hyun looked at Jiyong who was talking to him, he nodded and then they all walked to the door. “We’ll be back later tonight to check up on you okay Dae Sung.” Dae Sung nodded and then they walked out and left the hospital.