It's Almost Here

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

The next morning Seunghyun and I both woke up really happy.

For once Seungri or Jiyong weren’t yelling at each other or chasing each other around the dorm. Taeyang wasn’t criticizing them.

 

This morning was just great, but we had to get up because today we were supposed to go down to the studio to practice for our comeback in a couple of weeks.

 

I sat up in my bed and slowly got out and left the room to take a shower.

Seunghyun was still asleep.

I got out and quietly went back in the room to get changed once I did I left and closed the door behind me.

 

I went over to the kitchen table and sat down, then Taeyang emerges from his room looking like he had a rough night.

“Whoa, Youngbae…what happened to you?” I asked trying not to laugh.

 

“Well Monica and I both got into it crazy last night.” Taeyang said trying not to blush.

 

“Mm was it good?” I asked him smiling.

 

“Daesung…it was AMAZING!” Taeyang said standing up and waving his arms in the air.

 

“Yah SHUT THE HELL UP!” Jiyong yelled from his room.

“I’m trying to sleep!”

 

“Sorry!” Taeyang yelled back and then looked back at me.

“It was great” he said again.

 

“That’s good. Where is she now?” I asked.

 

“I took her home last night” He replied sitting back down at the table.

Moments later Seungri emerged from his room.

 

“Hey guys” Seungri said yawning and almost running into a wall but opened his eyes in time to escape the impact.

 

“Good morning sunshine” I said smiling.

 

“Why are you so happy?” Seungri asked smiling again.

 

“Because I love you!” I said pulling him into a hug.

 

“What is going on?” Seunghyun said walking up to us.

 

I pulled away from Seungri and looked at Seunghyun.

“Nothing I was just giving him a hug” I said smiling at my fiancé.

 

“Why?” He asked.

 

“Because I’m happy” I said in a softer tone, I could tell Seunghyun was irritated now.

 

“….” Seunghyun didn’t say anything but sat down next to me.

 

I sat there quiet until we left for practice which was about an hour later.

The drive there was also quiet; no one spoke after Seunghyun emerged from his room, literally jealous that I was hugging Seungri because I was happy. Only Jiyong spoke and he was just singing in the front seat.

 

Seunghyun sat between Seungri and me.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

“What?” I asked softly.

 

“Nothing” He muttered.

 

Once we got to the studio we went to the room and waited for our manager and the teacher to get here.

Once they did we begun practice and started with “Love Song.”

 

[TOP]

“han yeojaga meoreojyeoga namjaneun norae bureujiman nunmuri naneungeol ibyeoriran

 

[Daesung] neol manjilsuga eomneungeol I know yeah eh tteoreojineun nal jabajwo Hello

 

[GD] I hate this love song I hate this love song

I hate this love song I hate this love song

I hate this love song I hate this love song

I hate this love song I hate this love song

 

[Taeyang] i sarang noraega sirheo dasin an bureuri neoreul tteoolliji anke ijeulsu itge

 

[Seungri] i sarang noraega sirheo useumyeo bureuri geudaega oeropji anke jigeum neoegero nan ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh hoo nan ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh hoo

 

“That’s good for now boys!” Mr. Yang yelled out as he clapped and the teacher turned off the music.

He turned to the teacher and spoke to him.

 

All 5 of us just stood next to each other.

 

“Alright, let’s do ‘Tonight’ next” Mr. Yang said as he motioned for the helpers to set up some mic stands on the ground.

 

http://youtu.be/Ky0aN5VpZ94

 

After we practiced we took a short break and sat down in the practice room drinking water and talking.

As I sat down and took a sip of my water Seunghyun walked over to me.

 

“Daesung we need to talk…” He said so serious. His face had no emotion on it.

 

I just looked at him and nodded.

“Okay…” I softly said and stood up.

He grabbed my arm pretty harsh and we walked out of the room.

“Hyung…You’re hurting my arm!” I said making him let go of me once we reached the hallway.

 

“What do you think you’re doing, huh?” He asked me looking into my eyes.

 

“What are you talking about Seunghyun…” I muttered.

 

“Did you see how you were hugging Seungri back at the dorm?!” Seunghyun started to yell.

 

I closed my eyes trying not to get angry back.

“Hyung…I was just really happy this morning and wanted to hug Seungri…Is that a problem…” I said as nice as I could.

 

“As a matter of fact, yes it is a problem!” He yelled.

 

“So what now, being happy is a problem for you?!” I couldn’t continue the niceness in me anymore and I exploded with yelling.

 

“I didn’t say being happy is a problem. I’m saying that I don’t want you hugging anybody without my permission” He muttered in an angry tone.

 

“So now you’re jealous!” I yelled.

 

“What? No! I just don’t want you running off with some other person!” He yelled back.

 

All of this arguing caught the attention of the other 3.

They opened the door and poked their heads out and looked down the hall at us.

 

“I’m not going to run off with somebody else Hyung!” I yelled at him pointing to myself.

 

“How do I know that you won’t Daesung!” He yelled at me.

I could feel the tears in my eyes.

 

“How do I know that you won’t run off with another girl…” I said so angrily but in a soft voice.

The other members looked at each other with wide eyes.

 

“Don’t you dare say that…” Seunghyun said looking at me.

 

“How can I trust YOU?” I started to raise my voice back up.

 

“That was the old me-” He started to say but I interrupted him.

 

“And you know me!” I yelled. “I won’t do that to you! I was just hugging one of my friends!” I continued to yell.

 

“I don’t want you to do that unless you ask me.” He then said calmly.

 

“Seunghyun…If our marriage, when we get married, is going to be like this…Then I don’t want to marry you…” I muttered and walked off.

 

He looked at me and grabbed my arm.

He slapped my face and then realized what he had just done and backed up.

 

“Daesung…I’m…” He softly said the tears filling up in his eyes.

 

The tears just fell down my cheeks as I held the stop where he hit me.

Seunghyun moved his hand to pull me into a hug, but I pushed him away and then walked down the hall…quickly

 

“Daesung! Wait come back! Please!” He yelled running after me.