Do you love me? Part One

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter Ten
Do you love me? Part One

Nobodies POV

As Jiyong, TaeYang and Seung Ri were on their way to the Interview place. Seung Hyun just looked at Dae Sung…He looked really tired, and pale. Seung Hyun stood up and walked to the door. Dae Sung followed him with his eyes. He wanted to say something to him…but his throat or lungs wouldn’t allow it. A few tears slid down his cheeks. Seung Hyun turned around and faced him. “I’ll be back tomorrow…I have to go to the interview….” He said quietly as He walked out. “S…Seung…P-” He couldn’t even finish his sentence. He would run out of air. More tears came out of his eyes. Seung Hyun walked out of the hospital and to Jiyong’s car. He pulled out the keys and got inside. He looked at the hospital once more before turning the key in the ignition and pulling out of the parking lot. He drove the 10 minutes back to the Apartments and pulled in. he got out and locked the door, then went inside. He went to the bathroom to take a shower Scrubbing every inch of his body. And washing his hair 3 times with Lots of shampoo and conditioner. He finished the Shower part 20 minutes later. He got out and dried off then Placed a towel around his waist he walked to his room and grabbed clothes:

He picked out Baggy dark blue jeans, black socks, His long sleeved white shirt, and a black shirt with imprints of Big Bang on it, and some sponge bob boxers. He got dressed and put on his socks. He walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and fixed his hair. By straightening it and then Spiking some part of it. He used some of Jiyong’s hair spray to keep it in place., he then put on some Cologne He walked back to his bedroom and grabbed his Sun Glasses and put them on. He grabbed his rings and his cross necklace and put it on, then his wallet and cell phone, and Jiyong’s car keys. He walked to the front door and put on his Black and white checkered sneakers. He opened the door and left locking it behind him. He went down and then to the car, getting inside and pulled out going to where they were having the interview. He put a piece of Peppermint gum in his mouth and begun chewing away with his mouth closed. 20 minutes later he reached the interview place.

Seung Hyun got out of the car and realized he parked right next to TaeYang. He walked up the steps. The three other Big Bang members were talking with the Staff and the main technician guy about the set and stuff like that. He opened the door and walked in. Seung Ri saw Seung Hyun and said something.

“Hey there goes Seung Hyun…” Seung Ri pointing to him. TaeYang and Jiyong faced him. “Seung Hyun what are you doing here?” Jiyong asked looking at him. “Why aren’t you at the hospital with Dae Sung…”

Seung Hyun just looked at him. “He needed rest…So I left him alone to rest…” He said in his normal tone.
“How is he doing?” TaeYang questioned him. “He’s doing good Young-Bae…” He muttered to his younger friend.

The host came over and led them over to the set.

“Okay guys this is where you will be sitting in a few minutes an-” the host was cut off when Jiyong asked her…”Is this going to be a live interview?”

“Um, no. It will be recorded and shown on T.V tomorrow night though.” He said looking at Jiyong. “Is that a problem?”

“No…its not” He said crossing his arms.

“Well alright then lets get going…” he said smiling, the four Big Bang members sat down on the comfortable couch and they looked at the host/interviewer who sat in a blue plastic chair with a cushion. “Okay, welcome Big Bang to my interview Studio”

They all nodded and said “Hello”

“How are you guys doing today?” He asked them.

“We’re great, believe it or not…” Jiyong said smiling.

“Except for what happened earlier today at the conference…remember Jiyong…Dae Sung revealed him-self” Seung Hyun said crossing his arms.

Jiyong gave Seung Hyun a dirty look. The interviewer looked at the two.

“I sense that something is wrong between you two? Care to explain?” He asked holding the microphone up to them.

“Earlier today we were guest on the conference….Wonder Girls were suppose to be there. But canceled at the last minute. But the host asked us if we had anything we wanted to tell the fans but couldn’t because we didn’t know what they would think of us…” TaeYang started out.

“Yes yes…I remember seeing that today.” The guy said. “Please continue.”

“And then they decided to call Seung Hyun…he answer and he said he had nothing to say. But then Dae Sung takes the phone and said that he was gay…and that he doesn’t care if you hate him, just don’t hate Big Bang.” Seung Ri finished.

“I see….that’s terrible…but you can’t let that ruin your guy’s friendship.” he said looking at them. “Dae Sung is right. You can hate him….just don’t hate Big Bang. You guys are hating each other…so your basically just hating Big Bang.” he said in a soft tone.
They all looked at him, and nodded. “Your right. We shouldn’t be fighting…It’s no one’s fault. We just got carried away when Dae Sung revealed him-self like that. I got pissed off because he did it at the wrong time…Well I think so…Young-Bae doesn’t…I thought that ruined our Image at the conference. The lady hates us now…” Jiyong explained.

“I don’t hate you guys. My little girls are 8 and 14, they love you guys. They are saying. ’Oh Big Bang are my idols! I love them!’ and so forth…” He said smiling. “Seung Hyun when you weren’t at the Conference where were you and Dae Sung.”

“The hospital…” He muttered with his arms crossed still.

“Because he had Pneumonia” he said shaking his head. “Why did you just now decide to come. I thought you were taking care of him….”

“I wanted to let him rest…So I left.” He muttered at the guy.

“you were ashamed that he revealed him-self so suddenly aren’t you” He asked looking at Seung Hyun

“No I am not…Can we please just talk about something else….” He said looking at the interviewer guy. He nodded and moved on.

“Alright Big Bang. You have a charity Concert coming up…You have a friend that is part of the band in the hospital…How is this gonna work?” he asked looking at them.

“Well we can have the recorded parts of his played and we just sing our parts. It’s pretty easy. We do it a lot.” Jiyong said.

“Oh and it is not Lip Syncing…I just want to point that out. A lot of people think that. But we don’t Lip Sync…” Seung Ri said smiling.

“Thanks for that Comment Seung Ri.” The interviewer guy said. “Well I hope you guys do good at the concert in a few days, and I wish for Dae Sung’s health to get better soon.”

“Thanks. We hope so too.” TaeYang said smiling.

“Well that’s all I have for you for now. I hope to have you back here. Next time we will be live.” He said smiling again. The Big Bang members stood up and all bowed to him. When they finished they faced the Camera and gave them peace signs, except for Seung Hyun who just kept his arms crossed. Then the guys stopped recording. The interviewer Stood up and shook their hands. “Hey thanks for coming on guys. I really appreciate it”

“No problem” TaeYang said bowing again. “We’ll see you later.”

They wave and then they walk out of the building and to the cars. Jiyong walked back to his car with Seung Hyun. He handed Jiyong the keys so Jiyong drove this time. They all got in the two cars and drove off back to the hospital.