Jiyong’s Gone…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 14
Jiyong’s Gone…

Seung Ri’s POV

I woke up when the sun hit my eye lids through the open blinds in my window.
At first I pulled the covers over my face. Then my alarm clock started to ring. So I grabbed it and threw it against the wall.

I slowly sat up and then got out of my bed. I stretched and slowly walked over to the bathroom. The door was closed so someone must have been in there. I banged on the door.

“Hello! Get out of the bathroom. I need to take a piss.!” I yelled as I continued to bang on the door. First TaeYang opened his door and looked at him with a tired face.

“Maknae….Its too early go back to bed please…” He said irritated.

“I need to pee” I muttered.

“Well don’t yell and bang….” he muttered back.

I didn’t listen and continued to bang on the door. “Get out of the bathroom. I gotta go!” I yelled. Then Second Seung Hyun came out of the room pissed off.

“Hey. Seung Ri….Dae Sung is trying to sleep. Quiet it down!” He hissed at me.

I was afraid of him now. Well that’s those three.
Who else could be in the bathroom. Huh…Oh yeah. “Jiyong! Get out of the bathroom” There was no answer. I got pissed off. “Come on!” yelled as I turned the door Knob and it was empty. “He’s not in here?” I said aloud. I looked at his bedroom door which was open. I was confused now. “wait where’s Jiyong?”

“Not here….” Seung Hyung muttered harshly.

TaeYang walked out of his room and then to the living room and then the kitchen. He checked the closet’s and small spaces everywhere. He even checked outside around the apartment. And called his cell phone.

~Ring Tone/ This love by Big Bang~

I heard something blaring in Jiyong’s room. I walked in and found his cell phone on his desk. I walked out holding it. I held it up to show TaeYang.

“Jiyong’s Gone…” TaeYang said. He went back to his room and grabbed his jacket and then quickly put on his shoes. He opened the door and got ready to run out but I stopped him.

“Young-Bae where are you going?” I said looking at him.

“We have to find Jiyong….” TaeYang said looking at me. He was right….

We do need to find him….

------------------------------------------------
Jiyong’s POV

I don’t give a if they are looking for me right now or not.
I just want to be away. I hurt those two too many times already and I can’t
Face them anymore….
I was wrong, to hurt them like that.
If they loved each other….Then let them love.
“Let love and be Free….” I muttered to my-self….Get this….in my sleep.
I opened my eyes to flashing lights as I opened them I saw teenage girls taking my photo They all squealed when they saw me wake up and then ran away muttering something like ’Oh my god I just got a picture of Jiyong sleeping’
I rubbed my eyes and shook my fist at them, like how an old man does when he is saying ’Darn you kids’. I stood up and stretched. It must be morning now.

“Did I fall asleep on that bench?” I wondered aloud, as I walked along the sidewalk again like I did last night.
I still remember how I hurt them.

“Dammit….How am I suppose to fix this now.” I muttered as I looked up to find my-self crossing the road and almost getting hit by a Huge Semi-Truck.
I thought I was going to die….But then I heard someone call my name and was pushed aside.

----------------------------------------------------
TaeYang’s POV

I was finally able to run out the door after Seung Ri asked where I was going. And so I tolled him. Wasn’t it obvious where I am going?
I wasn’t going to go to the petting Zoo all of a sudden…though that would be nice.
I mean that would have been stupid to do when Jiyong is currently out there in that world all alone.

As I ran all over the place I almost tripped and fell flat on my face….Luckily no-one was around to witness that. I would have been SOOOOOO embarrassed.

I looked around and then at the sky. “Rain clouds?” I muttered as I continued to walk looking at the sky. Almost bumping into a few people. Then I heard the loud honking of a huge truck and then I looked over and saw Jiyong.

“Jiyong!” I yelled as I ran over. It felt like slow motion….
As I neared him, I pushed him out of the path of the truck and then fell down next to him.
We missed getting hit by the truck by an inch….