Welcome home Dae Sung!...

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 36
Welcome home Dae Sung!...

Dae Sung’s POV

I am finally home.
I am finally back where I am suppose to be.
Everyone is happy except for two people.
Me and Seung Hyun…

As soon as I walked through the doors, Seung Hyun walked to his room.
I sighed as TaeYang placed my bags down by the door so he could help me to the room.
I laid down on the bed, and my back started to hurt.

I wonder how long imma be like this.

I watched as TaeYang brought in my bags and placed them down by the door. And walked out, he closed the door behind him.

I miss him already….Seung Hyun that is.

-------------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

Maknae is home.
That is great.

But I can’t be around him…
The memories hurt too much.

I love Dae Sung.
And I will as long as time allows me too.

--------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

“Dae Sung is finally home!” Seung Ri said as he ran to Jiyong’s room. And jumped on his bed. “Jiyong! Wake up! Dae Sung is home!” Seung Ri yelled again. Jiyong slowly opened his eyes, and pushed Seung Ri off the bed.

Seung Ri Fell on the floor, but stood back up, and grabbed Jiyong’s hand. The front door opened and closed. “Dae Sung is here!” Seung Ri said again.
Jiyong Still really tired, let Seung Ri walk him out of his room and to the living room where Dae Sung was being helped by TaeYang to their room.
Seung Hyun walked back them.
Jiyong’s platinum blonde hair was messed up, and Dae Sung hadn’t seen it yet.
“Dae Sung! You’re home! We missed you!” Seung Ri said happily.
Dae Sung smiled at him, and slightly bowed to Jiyong without hurting his back.

“Nice hair Jiyong.” Dae Sung Softly said.
Jiyong smiled at him. He then yawned afterwards.
TaeYang continued to help him to the room. Where a few minutes later he came back out but closed the door behind him.

TaeYang sat down on the couch, and Seung Ri sat next to him.
“We need to have a talk with Seung Hyun. Dae Sung and him need to get back together.” TaeYang softly said and then sighed.

“Well I am going to go back to bed.” Jiyong yawned and started to walk back to him room.

“Jiyong get back here. This will involve you too.” TaeYang mumbled.

Jiyong stopped walking and turned back around to face TaeYang.
“But I thought you said before, it wasn’t our place to get involved….it was between them two. Not us.” Jiyong protested.

“But now it is affecting us all” TaeYang said looking at Jiyong. Seung Ri just stayed quiet. “Dae Sung was going to quit Big Bang….But I got him to change his mind.” He finished.

Jiyong sighed as he walked back and plopped him self down on the couch.
He yawned and rested his head on Seung Ri’s shoulder.

Seung Ri looked over at TaeYang.
“So what are we going to do?” Seung Ri asked.

“Weren’t you listening Maknae?” TaeYang asked.
Seung Ri nodded his head. “Yesssss…..I was.” He muttered.
“Let’s go get ice-cream!” He said standing up, and Jiyong who was leaning on his shoulder sleeping. Fell onto the couch curling up into a ball.

TaeYang shook his. “No…we have to go talk to Seung Hyun. Then Dae Sung….we’re trying to get them back together….” He repeated him-self from earlier.

Seung Ri nodded. “Alright then….” He muttered as he started to walk to Seung Hyun’s room. TaeYang sighed as he pushed Jiyong off the couch, which he woke up instantly after hitting the ground.

He slowly got up and yawned; they all walked over to Seung Hyun’s room and knocked.
They waited for the door to open.

A few seconds later Seung Hyun came and opened the door…he looked at him.
“What do you guys want?” He said sighing.

“We want to talk to you Seung Hyun….” TaeYang said looking at his older friend.

“I don’t think so…” He muttered as he started to close the door.
But then TaeYang put his foot in the way of the door.
Seung Hyun opened it back up and looked at his friend.
He was getting mad.
“Young-Bae….Why won’t you leave me alone….I don’t want to talk about anything okay?” he said getting agitated with him.

TaeYang walked in the room anyways, with Jiyong and Seung Ri following behind.
Seung Hyun sighed and closed the door.
“Young-Bae….can’t you guys just-“ Seung Hyun got cut off by TaeYang.

“No…we will not leave you alone. We want to talk to you about Dae Sung.” He said looking at him and then crossed his arms.

Jiyong moved over to Seung Hyun’s bed and got ready to lay down on it. But then TaeYang walked over and grabbed him. “No sleeping for you Jiyong….” He muttered.

“But I’m tired….” Jiyong said yawning.

Seung Hyun shook his head. “I don’t want to talk about him….”

“Well we are going to anyways….” TaeYang muttered as he sat down in a chair.
“It’s important to us….if we don’t settle things between you and Dae Sung right now.
It could mean the end of Big Bang….” TaeYang said as he looked at Seung Hyun.
Seung Ri sat down, and Jiyong sat next to him, and rested his head on his shoulder again.

Seung Hyun looked at the ground.

“I want him back….” He muttered. “I want Dae Sung back….”