My Heaven…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 49
My Heaven…

TaeYang’s POV

He woke up….Just before they tried to take him away from us.
He must’ve heard our cries for him.
He knew he couldn’t leave us….

We wouldn’t be anything with out him.
Seung Hyun wouldn’t be anything without him.
He would just live a sad life, if they took our ‘Angel’ away from us.

Thank the lord…..

-----------------------------------------------
Seung Ri’s POV

Just in the nick of time….
When that girl said that Dae Sung was still alive.
I wanted to cry…I was happy.
Our friend, our brother….woke up after being in a coma for a week.

After everyone but us doubted that he wouldn’t survive.
You proved them wrong Dae Sung….

----------------------------------------
G-Dragon’s POV

DAE SUNG!!!!!! OMFG! HE’S ALIVE!!!!
I MUST BE IN HEAVEN!
Ha! See you bastards couldn’t take him!

He woke up, you -tards.
I just wanna twist you all until you break, for ever doubting that he would wake up.
I love you Maknae!

------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

Is it true….Is he really awake.
Is he alive?
Is my Dae Sung not dead?
I felt tears fall down my cheeks when I heard the girl say Dae Sung was alive.
I slowly sat up.
And tried to stand up, using the wall as a support, since my hands were still handcuffed.
I slowly walked over and went into the room.
The other guys followed me.

What I saw in there…What I saw sitting up on that bed. Looking out the window.
The rain has stopped. The sun was shinning in; it lit up his brownish, orangish, reddish hair. His skin was pale a little bit. The sun reflected off of his beautiful brown eyes.
And when I walked in there, He turned to face….and smiled….

The smile that I missed the most,
The face that I missed kissing,
The body I missed hugging….
It was all there.

My Heaven….

I walked over to Dae Sung. Stunned, my eyes watery from the tears forming up and eventually falling down my cheeks.
I stood next his bed side.
I brought my hand up and placed it on the side of his cheek. It was kinda hard because of the handcuffs. But I managed.

“Hyung…..” he softly called out.
How I missed his angelic voice.

I bent down and kissed him.
The other Big Bang members walked in and we stopped.

---------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

“DAE SUNG!!!” Jiyong and Seung Ri cried in unison.
They ran over to Dae Sung and literally pushed Seung Hyun out of the way.
Seung Hyun didn’t mind.
As long as his Dae Sung was alive and well.
He didn’t mind sharing.

“Hey can we get somebody to get these god damn handcuffs off of us!” TaeYang yelled in the hallway.
Park nodded and walked away to find the security guard with the keys.
She came back a few minutes later.

“Here you go” She said softly and bowed.
TaeYang smiled at her.

The security guard un-cuffed them, and walked away.
TaeYang joined the rest of BB members talking to Dae Sung.
Park walked a few steps into the room and stood by the wall.
She was a fan of Dae Sung.

She was really happy that he was alright.

“Dae Sung, Dae Sung, Dae Sung, Dae Sung, Dae Sung!” Seung Ri and Jiyong Singed together in unison. “He is alive! We are so happy!” They continued but then stopped because they didn’t know what else to sing.
TaeYang and Seung Laughed. Dae Sung softly smiled. He then looked past the guys and at Park. He smiled at her.
When she noticed that he noticed she started to blush.

“Hello pretty lady.” Dae Sung softly said.
The BB members turned around and looked at Park.
She bowed and smiled at him.

“Hello” she said back.

“What are you doing here?” Dae Sung Asked smiling.

“Oh….I don’t know…I think I should get back to the front desk.” She said nervously.
She turned to face the door and started too walked towards it.

“You don’t have to leave” Dae Sung said softly smiling at her.

“Oh no. I have to go. There is no one at the front desk right now, and you know how them old people get.” She said laughing slightly. “Well see ya.” she softly said as he walked out.

She went back to her front desk and sat down.

Seung Hyun turned back to Dae Sung and held his hand with both of his.
“Dae Sung…I am never letting you out of my sight again.” He said softly looking at him.

“Hyung…I can-” Dae Sung got cut off by his lover, Seung Hyun.

“No you can’t…Not what after those guys did to you…You are never leaving my sight again when we go out. Or if you are with somebody that I can trust.” Seung Hyun said as he looked at Dae Sung.

Dae Sung sighed and just nodded. “Alright then. If you insist.” he softly said.
Seung Hyun slightly smiled.

“good.” Seung Hyun said. He looked at the Big Bang members. “I wonder when he can go home.” He softly said to his friends.
TaeYang shrugged, and Jiyong and Seung Ri were too busy messing around with each other.

TaeYang smacked them both upside the heads.

“OWWWWWW! YOUNG-BAE!” Jiyong and Seung Ri both yelled in unison.

“who did that” TaeYang said looking around. He started to laugh afterwards.
“I don’t know Seung Hyun. I’ll ask Jiyong to ask that girl.” TaeYang said turning back to Jiyong.

“Hey Jiyong. Go ask that pretty lady when Dae Sung can leave…” TaeYang said nicely.
Jiyong nodded and was about to reach for Seung Ri but then…. “Without Seung Ri…” TaeYang muttered. Jiyong put on a pout face and then walked out of the room to the pretty lady, name Park Su-Min.

Seung Ri sat down on the chair and pouted. “Hyung…..Why couldn’t I go with Jiyong.” He said sadly.

TaeYang looked at him. “Because you two play too much.” he muttered looking back at Seung Hyun and Dae Sung who were kissing.

“No we don’t….” Seung Ri said under his breath. But then his cell phone started to ring, and he looked at it. Mr. Yang was calling.

He answered it.

“Yobosayo?” Seung Ri answered.

“Lee Seung-Hyun.” Mr. Yang called Seung Ri by his real name.

“Yes?” Seung Asked said to him.

“How is Dae Sung?” Mr. Yang asked.

“Oh its perfect Mr. Yang! Dae Sung woke up!” Seung Ri said excitedly.
The other three just looked at him, as Seung Ri was in his own little world.
“He woke up?” MR. Yang sounded happy slightly.

“Yes! He woke up right before They pulled the plug on his. Meaning they were going to kill him. And right when the security guards hand-cuffed us all and dragged us out of the room” Seung Ri said happily.
TaeYang faced palmed him-self.

“ing retard….” TaeYang muttered.

“You guys were handcuffed!” Mr. Yang yelled.
Oooooo Seung Ri flinched at his pitch. The other three heard it.

“Ummmmm…because we were trying to not let them take Dae Sung away from us.” Seung Ri said preppy.

“I don’t care! That is going to make you look bad if anybody took pictures.” Mr. Yang said calming down a bit.

“I think some people did” He said softly.

You can hear Mr. Yang face palm him-self on the other end of the phone.
“Well hey Mr. Yang I have to go. Adios amigo!” he said and quickly hanged up.
Seung Ri looked at the other three and TaeYang was giving him a dirty look.
“what?” Seung Ri said.

“Maknae…I don’t think you…were suppose to tell Mr. Yang…that you guys were hand-cuffed….” Dae Sung softly said looking at his younger friend.

Seung Ri just stood there for a second. “Aw .” he muttered. Then Jiyong came in the room. They looked at him…

“Well?” TaeYang started.

“Dae Sung can go home….Tomorrow.” Jiyong muttered.

“Tomorrow? Why tomorrow! Why not today!” Seung Hyun said sighing. He was mad.

“Because the doctors said they need to do some observations on him and stuff, to make sure he is doing okay.” Jiyong finished.

Seung Hyun sighed again. “well at least it’s not another week or whatever.” he said smiling.
“tomorrow Dae Sung….Tomorrow you will be able to come back to your home….
Your heaven” Seung Hyun said in a sweet voice. He gave Dae Sung a kiss, which Dae Sung gave back.

“I love you Hyung” Dae Sung said smiling.

“I love you too.” Seung Hyun said smiling at his love.

Jiyong just smiled at that. Seung looked as if he was going to cry at the site.
And TaeYang also just smiled.

‘Just one more day and you’ll be home…Back to me….Back to your heaven…’
‘Just one more day and I’ll be home….Back to you….My Heaven….’