WAKE UP...!

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[T.O.P’s POV]

 

Voices, voices and voices…that is all I hear right now.

Words from unknown people…people who I cannot seem to remember.

My head hurts and so does my back. It’s really dark where I am at and I can’t see anything…

 

I heard someone yell really loud…like…they were right next to me…But…I can’t seem to make it out who the person was.

 

I heard people all around me…people who I don’t know? Maybe it was people that I knew…

 

I don’t know…

 

I’ve been in this darkness for a really long time now and I wish I could just open up my eyes and see the sunlight…That’s all I remember seeing was the sun…and something wet….and screams.

 

Am I in a dream?

 

I hear laughter every few minute and it freaks me out.

I want to wake up if this is a dream!

Please?

 

~Dream~

 

I looked around me and all I see is a faint lit room. There was a very small window on the wall but the outside of it was paint pitch black so I can’t see out. The room smelt like there was trash and dead bodies all around. The light flickered and ceiling leaked some liquid.

I took a steps and I could hear the floors creek.

I stopped walking when I heard someone laugh.

 

“Hello?” I called out.

 

No body answered me. I walked further into the room and I saw another door on the other side. I decided to go over and see what was in there.

As I made my way over to the door I kept hearing laughter and I stopped each time. The next time I heard the laughing I was a couple feet away from the door. I turned around because the laughing sounded loud and very close.

 

“Hello?” I said aloud again.

 

No response. I turned around and faced the door again…But it was gone.

I looked confused.

 

“…Where did the door go?” I asked myself.

 

“Seunghyun…” A voice whispered in my ear. I quickly turned around.

 

“Hello!” I yelled this time. “Is someone there?” I added.

 

Again no response…

 

I looked around and faced the wall where the door use to be and it was back again. I shook my head.

“Okay…this is really weird…” I muttered to myself and placed my hand on the door knob and it shocked me.

I retracted my hand in pain.

“Ow!” I yelled “What the crap!” I added.

 

“Seunghyun!” The voice yelled.

I turned around again and saw someone standing in the dark spot of the room.

“Hello?” I called out to the person.

 

“Seunghyun…” The mysterious person said again.

 

“Are you alright?” I asked.

The person didn’t respond.

“Hello?” I said again.

 

The mysterious person in the shadows moved his hand and pointed to the door behind me.

I looked back and saw the door cracked open.

 

I turned back to face the person in the shadows but they were gone.

I shook my head.

“Weird…” I muttered and moved back over to the door. I placed my hand on it and pushed it open.

Then some person popped out of nowhere.

 

“Wake up!” they yelled.

 

~End Dream~

 

I quickly sat up in my bed with my body sweating. Machines in the room I was in were going off and making noises.

I was breathing very heavily and looked around.

 

Where was I, the hospital?

 

I looked down at my hands and arms they were bandaged up and felt my head the side top part of it was bandaged up too. I felt my face and I could feel scratches all over.

 

Seconds later nurses and a doctor ran into the room. They all ran over to me.

“Seunghyun are you alright?” The doctor called out as he listened for my heartbeat and the nurses were running around looking at the machines.

 

“Who are you?” I asked softly.

 

“Nurse, call the other members tell them that Seunghyun woke up” the doctor yelled.

The nurse nodded and ran out of the room

“Seunghyun listen to me…I am going to inject you with something that is going to calm down your body okay…” the doctor said looking at me.

 

I just looked at him.

He took out the needle and filled it with the liquid and stuck it into my arm. I winced at the needle going through my skin.

But then my body felt tired and I lay back down on the bed but didn’t fall asleep.

 

What was going on?