Meet His Parents

Portraying Your Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's pov

When we're already in the Garden of Dreams by walking, I try to keep being mute without any word coming out from my mouth and without anyone notice my presence. Even I just walking far enough behind the group, yet this unstoppable hiccup make me gain all people attention out off my want. Blame those conversation between me and jiwoo eonnie that make me realised what kind of feeling I have toward yonghwa.

As long as we've been in Nepal, I always try to vanish the reason my heart keep beating fast without my control whenever yonghwa show his attention to me. Deep in my heart I know why, but I keep myself never blurt out those reason, cause I know when I did that, I'm going to refuse the fact and my hiccup will haunting me all the time. Just like what happenned with me now.

Thank goodness, the members even Jiwoo noona just let me be when they asked about my hiccup. I just told them that this hiccup will end in no time which I know that is purely a lie because it will never stop before I confess my feeling. Yet I'm relieved  when they bought my words. 

But, I have no idea if my hiccup will bothering yonghwa. He just drag me to somewhere which I believe one of the room only for Garden of Dream's staff when other member not pay their attention to me anymore. The place is empty, since this is still a busy time work for the staff, so we're just being alone here with yonghwa show his angry more like worried to me.

He said that he know if I'm lying about my hiccup, then, he ask me to tell him the truth so I can stop hiccupping. But Hell No! It's much of embarrassment! How can I face him later if ever I tell him the truth. So I just stutter and changing the topic with trying to release myself from his grip which make me pain from time to time.

But, when he suddenly yelling right in front of my face, I've taken back, and he notice if I stunned with his sudden out burst. So, he sigh before pleading to me to tell him the truth.

Looking at his worried expression and desperate begging eyes, I suddenly get my courage to tell him. I've no idea what actually make me change my mind this fast, maybe his desperate pleading or his brown eyes that honestly tell me that he is truly worried about me. I don't know why. But, at this moment, I just feel that I should tell him. After all, this might be the good chance to confess and stop this hiccups.

"I Like You" I said softly more like whispering to myself while facing the floor.

"Mwo?!" he shocked. I can sense that even I'm not looking at his face, his body tense since his hand just grip my arm more tightly.

"I refused to admit how I feel when Jiwoo eonnie suddenly told me that you've a crush on me. And so do I. So, I keep hiccupping when my heart tell me that I LIKE YOU" I continue and he suddenly losen up my arm. 

For a moment, only our breath and my thumping heart sound could be heard by me. And I've never dare to look at his face which I believe he intensely staring at my face that make me more nervous with his silent. 

Just then he softly blurt out his mind "Impossible" he said.

By that, I finally know if he just find my words such a ridiciulous thing. I just think that he might be hate me, or maybe he find an urge to puke over my face with my words. Even it such a relief since he just silent without doing that to me. But, unfortunately, those thought just hurting my heart without any reason why. So, before my tears can be visible to him, I just think that I need to leave this scene as soon as possible.

"I also think the same think. But, see.. My hiccups stop now" I finally lift up my face and straightly staring at his eyes with the tears that just slip out from eyes without my want. "But don't mind it" I hurriedly wiping the tears and take off my eyes from him. "Just forget what I said. Pretend that I've never said this thing. I'm sorry".

I feel hurt. Badly. Very very bad till my chest feel like being pinch and my heart feel like being stabbed with many knife. So, without waiting for his answer about my words, I turn and start to leave.

But.....

He suddenly stop me by holding my wrist and hurriedly make me face him again before landing his lips to mine. 

WHAT THE HECK????!!!! WHAT IS HE DOING??!!! WHY HE SUDDENLY KISS ME???! WHAT IS HE THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME??

Since I'm still in daze when he suddenly move his lips on me, I just froze. My eyes also widely open with my breath stuck on my throat. But, as he nibble on my lower lips, I moan. He also grasping my waist which shock me and I gasp. My lips slightly parted and he take this chance to slip in his tongue to my cavern. The sensation he gave me suddenly make me relax and unnoticely I close my eyes before finding my hand gripping his shirt tightly since my hand just bumping at his chest when he suddenly turning me back. Our tongue figth for dominance, but his eagerness make me melt and later I just let him exploring my cavern.

And due to the lack of breath which we need for a moment, yonghwa leave my lips and put his forehead on mine. His breath softly caressing my face, and my unsteady breath pace also hitting him which make him smile when I just open my eyes wihthout any courage to look at his eyes. So, I just staring at his redden lips that curve a beautiful smile I've ever seen in my life.

"Oh Fu** shinhye, you drive me crazy" he suddenly whisper. 

"Mwo?!" 

His sentence suddenly make me puzzled. Is he just cursing to me? Does he regret about what he done to me? Or Is he just playing around by kissing me? Feel a bit uneasy, I move a bit backward to look at his face yet still on his embrace since he just link his arm around my waist tightly. Very tight. Very very thight until I feel I can't release myself if not him the one who let me be.

"I've never imagine if kissing you will make me the happiest guy in the world. And knowing you like me by confessing to me is an amazing thing that have been happenned in the whole of my life" 

He confess while handsomely staring into my eyes. I feel hot. I can know that my face must be redden and I unintentionly biting my lower lips which gain a chuckle from him as I avoid his intense staring.

"So, what make you like me? Why don't you just be honest with yourself?" 

That question make me jolt, I've ever thought about that, but just kicked it out from my mind before jiwoo eonnie the one who made me finally answered those question. And Oh My GOD, I can't freely told him that or he will think me as an easy girl.

"Shinhye?" he softly call my name with his honey like voice. "Come on, tell me. What make you like me?" 

"I don't know" I lied because my hiccup just following after I finished my word. 

"Aishh..." I pout before facing yonghwa who has a grin on his lips. "I like you because your attention. Even with your tiny action toward me can make me flutter. And I don't want to admit it, cause I'm afraid that you might think that I'm such an easy woman" 

I finally admit which make his lips curves more widely, he just smiling ear to ear which make me a bit off since he like it when I'm in my embarrased moment. How can a lady just confess her feeling to a man whose his feeling still in the mystery.

"So how about you? Why you suddenly kiss me?" I finally ask the question that lingering around my mind the moment he did that. 

"I LIKE YOU. No.. more like LOVE YOU~. The very first time I see you. I already fallen in love with you" he suddenly peck my lips after finish his words. 

I blushed, his sudden confession make me flutter. So I just clear my throat and ask another question.

"If you like me, then why you threat me badly in the first time?"

His face suddenly redden, and I notice that his ear also look read. He just blushing before clearing his throat and then stuck my hair back on my ear.

"I just feel a bit pissed off since you act like I'm a stranger to you. But, since my love is more stronger than my hate, and I know the reason why you did that, I finally realized that it's much better to treat you like before."

"Before? Do I know you before our first meeting in Library?" I'm confuse. 

"Yes. Indeed, we're best friend. Childhood friend since elementry school"

"What?! But How-? Why-? Since when-?" his words make me confuse, and suddenly my head feel hurt and I feel weak for a sudden. 

"Oh GOD shinhye, What's going on?" yonghwa hold me tightly when I almost collapsed. He then slowly put me down to sit at the table beside us. "Are you okay?" he worriedly ask me as she softly caressing my hair. His action magicly can make me relax and I smile to him.

"So we're best friend since elementry school?" I ask and he nodding. "Then, why don't you told me from the first time?" I ask as I feel my eyes a bit sting. My vision coming a bit blur as I said that.

"Hussshh.. Don't cry" he hug me while tapping my head. "I'm sorry that I'm not telling you. But, eomma said that it can intrude you to remember and then you will get sick from trying too hard. So, it much better if I tell you when you remember a tiny information about me" he explain and then he release me "You understand what I mean right?"

I nodding my head before he cupping both of my cheeks, wiping my tears and stole a kiss from my lips. I giggle. His cute action make me more calm now. Looking at my reaction, then he fully kiss my lips. I put my hands on his neck. But, before he deepen our kiss, his phone start ringing.

He pull off and with his annoyance he get his phone before answer the call which he mention jungshin name. As long as he talk on the phone, his eyes keep staring on mine. Even I feel a bit shy but I also staring at him and smiling at his childish act when he wink on me. 

"Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter