Revelation

Portraying Your Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, is the first day of 'Their Trip'. As planned, they're going to Chitwan National Park located in South Nepal where almost took 4 hours to reach by car. But, the view that is being showed in every side of the road vanished their tired mind and numb body as they're mesmerized by it's beauty. Such a wonderful place with an amazing history behind it.

And right after they reached the park, there are two people already waited them in the entry gate. A good looking guy and such a talkative young lady. The two of them will be their tour guide to exploring the most large-size park in the world. 

Then, their first activity in the park is 'Back Ride Elephant' or 'One Elephant Safari' which they will looking around the forest to see many variety of wildlife closely, while riding an elephant. 

The most of them (wildlife) are the almost extinct animals in Asian region. Such as bengal tigress, one-horned rhinoceros, basking mugger crocodiles, monitor lizards, leopards, hyenas and some type of birds. 

By riding the elephants, all member need to team up as they have to sit on one elephant with 5 people. Due to that condition, the boys (jonghyun, jungshin, minhyuk) fighting over who will be in a team with shinhye. And they nonstop jabbering to each other while keep persuading shinhye to choose one of them. But, as the oldest, Mr & Mrs. Lee stop their ridiculous idea and let shinhye to sit on elephent with them, one of tour guide, and of course the already smirking yonghwa.

Actually, yonghwa already requested to the old man to let him sit with shinhye when he and Mr. Lee was first checking and booking the journey in Chitwan National Park yesterday morning. 

"Just do what I said boys!" Mr. Lee sternly ask them which they followed as it told. But, of course they did that half-heartily while pouting secretly without his knowing.

"Sorry, guys" shinhye apologize to them before hopped on to the elephant with yonghwa's help. 

"Are you okay, with riding it, shinhye-ah?" yonghwa worriedly ask the young lady as he already sit side by side with shinhye and Mr & Mrs. Lee behind them. 

"Uhumm." shinhye humming as the answer, but unexpectedly her hiccup following after. "Well, maybe I'm a bit afraid" she awkwardly smile to him. 

"It's okay. I will be beside you. And if you want, you can hold my hand when you get scared. I don't mind it" yonghwa sweetly offering her which make the middle-aged couple giggles behind. And shinhye,... she feel like her heart almost going out from her chest. His word effectively make her stunned with her parted lips and mixed feeling which without a word can be expressed. 

"They're so cute together" Mrs. Lee whispering to her husband. Which he enthustiacly agreeing to her statement.

 

Their journey with riding the elephant surely is full of joyness and excitement as they're amazed by the wildlife that has been lived there. The tour guide also kindly telling them about the animals and the history of it's park or how the wildlife can be found. 

His amazing knowledge and skillful korean speaking make they enjoy the riding and the curiousity of them can be answered by him. Even the scaredy cat shinhye who almost half-of-journey holding yonghwa's arm also can enjoy it with amazement. But in contrast, yonghwa enjoy this journey like he is in the nine-th cloud with shinhye tightly hold him like she doesn't want him to leave.

"So, are you enjoying this trip, shinhye? Mrs. Lee ask with shinhye nodding as the reply. "And I can assure you, that yonghwa is the most happy person here" she added as she teases the grinning man. 

"Of course. This journey is very good. The place is amazing. And everyone here is surely the most amazing one." he cheekly smile. And shinhye cough out of embarrasement as she notice yonghwa lovingly stare at her. 

"Ahaha, right. And Mr. Deli surely is the best here. He is the best tour guide ever." shinhye laugh awkwardly as she quickly change the topic. 

"It's my pleasure to entertain you, young lady" Mr. Deli smile and cutely wink to shinhye. She loves how cute he does that, yet yonghwa must restrained himself for punch the guy who sit right after his eyes.

"Woah, look! There is a paradise flycatcher! That's beautiful!!" shinhye suddenly pointing to a trees with cheerful. She notice one of a beautiful bird which perched on a branch. 

"Wow, you're right shinhye-ssi. That's a paradise flycatcher. You've a good eyes in beautiful wildlife!! Did you've ever seen it before?" Mr. Deli ask.

"Well, it's my first time seeing it in real life. But, I always looking at it's picture in my house. I'm a fan of Paradise flycathcer and sun flower" she suddenly try to get her phone in her bag. But, she can't reached it since her right arm still lingering around yonghwa's. She want to release it, but her other part (scaredy cat) never want to as she scared of falling down. 

"Wae? Something wrong shinhye?" he ask as he notice her look unsure. But, when he look her other hand which trying to get her bag, he quickly help to get it by holding her body more close to him and passed her from front that make their face so close to each other. 

"You want to get your bag, right?" he suddenly turn his head only to facing her face to face with only a few gap aparting them. As he notice the startled shinhye, he quickly retard and give the bag to her. But, his grinning smile can't be notice by the redden face girl. 

"Umm.. Gomawo" shinhye shyly thank him and get her phone before taking a picture of the paradise flycatcher. "Hufft.. the picture not look so good though" she sigh.

As yonghwa notice her mumbling, he can't help to let out a grinning smile before take out his Camera from his bag. 

"I forget if I bring my camera. You want to take the picture of that bird, right? Let me do it" he suddenly try to take it's picture, but it feel a bit hard, since one of his hand can't move by shinhye holding. At first, shinhye doesn't want to release it, but after yonghwa give her his handsome smile, she quickly put her hand off, but, hold his shirt. And yonghwa just chuckle looking at her antics.

After taking some of it's picture, he showed that to shinhye "Look, is it okay?" 

"Woahh!! It's more than okay. Just perfect! You're such a professional photographer, yonghwa!" she comment with her shining eyes never left the picture.

But, suddenly her head feels hurt and she groan from it's effect. While she shut her eyes due to her pain head, yonghwa panic and quickly hold her body. She keep groaning yet her conscious back to somewhere she believe like her memory. 

 

In shinhye's memory

"Woah!! It's beautiful!"  a girl in her high school uniform smile brightly while looking at some pictures in a camera. 

"Just like I said.. The picture will look more beautiful in my hand" the boy who also in his high school uniform proudly bragging off his ability. 

"Tchhh" she chuckle "Arasseo, I admit it. You're such a professional photographer yonghwa-ah" 

"Hahaha.. Good!" he then caressing the girl head which make they drown in their laughter. 

End of her memory

 

"Shinhye-ah! Shinhye-ah! What happenned? Please open your eyes! Please, look at me! Shinhye-ah?!" yonghwa nonstoply shake her body when Mr & Mrs. Lee worriedly looking at her. 

"Yonghwa-ah" shinhye stop groaning and slowly open her eyes before meet his worried eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm here. Are you, okay?" he finally can b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter