The Truth [Edited]

Portraying Your Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAST CHAPTER PART 1

"Mianhae jongsuk-ah.. Cheongmal Mianhae.." shinhye covering her face by her palms. Tears non-stoply flowing out from her doe eyes that in no time already wetting her cheeks.

Even the scars of knife surely hurting him, jongsuk carefully lift up his right hand and softly grab shinhye's palm "Hey.. It's okay. You don't have to repeatedly apologize. It's not your fault after all".

She put off her hand and staring apologicly to jongsuk's eyes. "But, this all happenned because of me.. If ever I'm.. I.." she doesn't know what to say as tears bluring her vision.

"Hey, pinocchio it's really not you.. crying like a baby girl. Come'on it just nothing. Okay?" jongsuk playfully throws a joke as he trying to lift up the sorrow atmosphere. He just can't take her painful apologize anymore. Cause for almost an hour she just crying and nonstoply apologizing.

"Kya! What do you mean by nothing!! You've been stabbed by that crazy man only to save me!!!" she hysterically blurt out her temper, but feeling sorry after she notice jongsuk's pain expression. She gasp when knowing she just unintentionally loosen his grip alittle bit too hard.

"Oh my God! sorry, I'm sorry. Are you alright? I'm sorry jongsuk-ah. I've just.. just" she panick but jongsuk just laugh hardly looking at her funny expression.

"That was the most funny expression I've ever seen from you. It's so hilarious, don't you know?"

"Mwo? Kya!!!" she glare on him, a bit upset by his sudden laughter.

But then, she chuckle and smile softly after looking at him happily laughing on his bed. Actually, it's hospital bed. Cause he just laying on the bed with shinhye sit at his side.

"Finally" he chuckle and shinhye just look at him questionally "Finally I can see you smile again"

Shinhye just softly gazing on him. Then, she wiping all her tears with her back of hand. And she get off from her seat and bowing deeply toward jongsuk.

"I'm sorry for all that's happening with you and your family. I promise I'll tell the world the truth of your father's dead and whoever made us losing our mother. I will make sure they will pay what they have done". Then she lift up her body and smile sincerely to jongsuk. "And thank you for saving my life.. again."

Jongsuk gasp "Shinhye-ah?"

"Yeah. I already remember everything. Everything that happened in Jeju-ddo."

And suddenly there's someone that knocking the door before get in to the room.

"Shinhye-ah. Let's go. We need to help the cops to find Song Il Han." then he notice jongsuk. "Oh, you already wake up? So, how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay. The stabs it's not that deep. So, It's fine."

"Oh, I'm glad then"

"So, what about the cops yonghwa? They're already find him?"

"Not really, but we almost get him. Police already have tracked where he is now"

"That's good then. I trust you about him yonghwa. I hope you will arrest him"

"You got my word, man" then he looking at the silent shinhye. "what's happenning sweetheart, you okay?"

"Since when you two get this close?"

"It just turn out to be like that. Come on! We need to go now! You want to catch that crazy man, right?"

"Of course I am. I even feel like to kill him for what he have done with us those whole of the time"

 

FLASHBACK

Right after yonghwa got to the place which is a cafe near the town site, he hurriedly enter the cafe and searched for jongsuk which got nothing as he couldn't to be found anywhere. As yonghwa couldn't find him, he tried to ask the waitress that tell about a guy who just going out from the cafe right before he got here. And then he also noticed a familiar face who just got in into a car at the outside.

"hye kyo-noona ?" he mumbled the name and then thanking the waitress.

"Aissh. So, what should I do now?" he frustatedly tried to call jongsuk but startled when got a phone call from his mother.

"Oh, eomma. Waegeurae?"

"Yonghwa-ah, do you know someone name's song hye kyo? Isn't she the member of your charity in Nepal?"

"Hmm. Yes, I do. I even just see her the moment before"

"Really? So, you meet the daughter of Hanwoo group?"

"Mwo?!!! Daughter? Hye kyo-noona is a daughter of Hanwoo group?"

"Yes, she is. And you know what, Hanwoo group actually has two owner. The late succesful businessman, Lee jung woo and the current owner Song Ryu Han."

"Lee jung woo?"

"Yes, Lee jung woo, he is Lee Jongsuk father. And Mr. Lee's only brother."

"Sorry, what, eomma?"

Then, yonghwa's mom told everything about Hanwoo group. From who is Lee jung woo and his family, who is Song Ryu Han and his family. Also how shinhye's mom got involved in the matter of Hanwoo group's secret. But, there was still something that unrevealed that she couldn't know what was that.

"So, jongsuk actually also a victim?"

"Yes, he is. And about his father, there is something odd about his death. But, I can't find it. Maybe you should ask jongsuk yourself."

"Hmm. Okay, eomma. Actually, I just want to meet him, but he can't to be found."

"Good then. You need to do that, cause he maybe can lead you to the secret of shinhye's safety. Just call me if you need anything, and always inform me about any news."

"Okay, eomma. Gomawo"

Then he hang up. But, right after that, he got another phone call, and this time was from jongsuk.

"Kya, Lee jongsuk, are you playing with me? Why can't I-" as yonghwa want to scolded him, jongsuk suddenly told him to meet up at another more safe place. And he promise this time is real.

"Okey. But, you must wait there! Don't go anywhere again!"

 

Then yonghwa hurriedly went to meet jongsuk in a warehouse near the cafe. At first, he felt unsure about it, cause the place look horrible and like going to collapsed in no time. But, as he noticed a glimps of someone figure, he hurriedly enter the room.

"Lee jongsuk?"

The owner name turned his head only to facing yonghwa. Seems like he was drown in his own mind as he just look lost when yonghwa got near him and sit right before him.

"So, you're Lee jung woo's son? The owner of Hanwoo group?"

"Seems like you finally knowing something? How far you know it?"

"Just some unexpected reality. But still.. I need you to tell me the whole information you know. Cause I know you're not going to let shinhye being in danger"

"Of course I am. It will be a stupid, letting his favorite woman being in danger" he carefully confessed about his feeling about shinhye to yonghwa.

And yonghwa, he just gritted his jaw and clenched his fist. But, he kept trying to calm down his emotion by inhaled a deep breath. He knew it's not a good time for being jealousy.

"Don't worry. Shinhye never know about my feeling. And I'm not in planning to snatch her from you. After all, she looks more happy with you." He said as he could notice yonghwa's sudden change expression.

"Just continue to our main problem. It's not a good timing for fighting about shinye."

"Tchh" jongsuk chuckled "You're really an impatient person. Just like what she said."

"Pardon?"

"Just forget it. So, what you need to know? Where should I start?"

"Just tell me about your father and his friend Song Ryu han. I think they're the lead of these problems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter