Maybe She?!!

Portraying Your Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days have passed since jong hyun suggested Shin hye to participate in a charity event that being conducted by Yong Hwa and friends. However, because She is still too hesitant, shin hye never tried approaching, moreover helped him to become one of the team later. But, even so, the anxiety she felt every time continues to haunt her. Shin Hye was afraid that if later, Kim ssaem who will ask about their project, how not, he is deadly discipline in teaching. It requires each student to do every task on time and his stares also his words were sharp, making none of the students dare to make mistakes that will awaken the monster in him.

And the anxiety she felt now, clearly caught by jong suk who was always there and pay attention to shin hye every time. Although sometimes they are not in the classroom, but he can be sure will take the time to check shin hye though only watch from a distance as he accidentally passing shin hye’s class. And while a break time like this, surely he would eat with shin hye, and therefore could not contain himself anymore, he ventured to find out what exactly had in the head of the woman’s he loves.

"Are you not eating?Do you want me to spend it?" Jong suk trying to attract Shin hye’s attention that since they were sitting in the cafeteria, she only stare straight ahead.

Although jong suk who pretended to take food of shin hye, which is one of the most shin hye’s hated, because she never want anyone to disturb her food. Shin hye still do not respond and continues to drift off into reverie.

"Kyaaa! Actually, what's wrong with you? Why are some of these days I often saw you dreamy and silent? Do you have a problem?"

Shin Hye pretty shocked when jong suk slightly exalted his tone, she immediately confronts her gaze toward jong suk who is now staring at her intensely. She only frowned a sign that she does not pay attention to what jong suk was said.

"I asked, why did you turn into quiet, and often times I catch you daydreaming while studying, running, and now eat" jong suk asking the question again.

"Uhmm .. Ani .. just that I was considering what I had to participate in a charity event to Nepal it or not"

"To Nepal? You mean to Charity jong hyun and his band?"

Shin hye nodded slowly, and then back to look at her untouched food, then sighed. And could not hide anything from jong suk, shin hye began to tell her agitation on jong suk.

However, during the time shin hye explained, jong suk expression were initially pleased when shin hye want to told the problem, started to turn into a restless and a little nervous with the decision of what she want to do. He also muttering on what jong hyun did. "Aisssh .. that rascal, why he had to suggest something like that, what if later they will realize each other?" he said on himself.

"So, what do you think I need to do?" shin hye Question makes jong suk confused to answer. Although he actually wants shin hye did not, but he was afraid he would be wrong to give a reason and even leave suspicion on shin hye.

"If I personally, do not recommend you go. In addition you do not know the place, you also do not really know them, how are you going to persuade them to participate in the charity's participation?" Carefully jong suk explain with the heartbeat pounding. Jong suk read the expression of shin hye who tried to understand the words.

"You're right, but the deadline of my task is soon, if not this way, I think I'll never be able to interview that boy" shin hye cutely pouting her tiny lips and involuntarily ong Suk smiled to see her behavior.

Upset with jong suk, shin hye hit strongly jong suk by the arm "kyaaaa ??? !!!! I'm serious now, why are you smiling even obscure like that ?? !! Do not you understand me when I think how restless my fate. And what if kim ssaem will give me the “E”  as the result on this subject".

"Auuchhh ?? !! Okay, okay, I'm sorry. So, What do you want to do?" Jong suk his arm that he believes has been flushed by shin.

"Aissh mwolla .. anyway it was just a suggestion from jong hyun, he said he would-" Shin Hye suddenly stop her sentence and a new idea came to mind.

Then she turned herself sideways, facing jong suk who really confused with shin hye sudden behavior. "Jong Sukkie ~~ Arrange a meeting for me with your brother" shin hye with a full smile begged jong suk.

And though still confused with shin hye sudden demand, still he can not say no, if Shin Hye has been begging him with her very adorable puppy eyes. "Aisshh, you really .. Okay-okay, but for what?"

Shin Hye smile more wide because she could melt jong suk with expertise in take over jong suk's weakness. "You'll see, I think it will be successful"

***********************


The next day, jong suk invited Shin hye to come back to his home (parents more precisely) because he believes, this evening jong hyun will be at home. Therefore, jong hyun must accompany their father fished this afternoon. So, that means he did not have any schedule today.

"Oh, Sukkie-ah ~~ eomma’s son .. Why did not you tell eomma if today you will go home, so eomma can cook your favorite food" cried eomma hugging jong suk tightly. Because jong suk is rarely return home since he was already busy with his store.

"Sorry eomma, but this is a new  planned I met this afternoon, so I do not have time to tell eomma. Besides, I do not want any trouble because my arrival eomma" jong suk release his mother's arms and smiled warmly at her.

However, aware of the presence of someone behind jong suk, eomma gaze to her and slightly surprised to see a woman who looks beautiful. She was wearing a t-shirt plan combined with blue jeans that are not so stringent, that still makes it exudes the charm of her angelic face, although her style is quite relaxed and not much make-up that is listed on her face.

"Ahh .. eomma, I brought someone here. She's shin hye, my best friend"

Shyly and politely, shin hye introduces herself "annyeonghaseo .. Park Shin Hye-imnida .. Sorry ahjumma, if my arrival is so sudden and disruptive"

Yes, even though they had been friends for a long time, but this is the first time Shin Hye met Jong Suk parents. And the reason, obviously, because jong suk is rarely home, and never invite friends to the house.

Eomma smile sweetly and shook her head along with her hand waving a sign not justify greeting shin hye. "Aniya Aniya .. .. of course you do not interfere, even eomma happy if a friend of  jong suk here" then eomma draw shin hye hands, so she can embrace and whispered something besides "And you know shin hye, you're the first woman friend which jong suk take home "

Shin Hye quite u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter