Try this Out?!

Portraying Your Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To : Yong hwa  
    Do you still remember Park Shin Hye ?

“I'm sure that it was indeed her, I could see from her eyes that warmed and cute face" the professor was immediately go to his office.

"Aisshhhhh .. Eottoke ??" Shin Hye stamped her feet on the floor when the classroom has begun deserted from students.

"Kyaa ~ Wae geurae?" Jong Suk immediately sat down beside shin hye who is sitting at behind, the seat has always been a place for people who are too lazy to attend college and also for those who come late to class.

"Shut up! Don’t make me upset with you too” Shin Hye give a glare to jong suk

Instead of stopping when Shin hye glaring at her, Jong Suk even casually blame Shin Hye who come late "It’s your fault after all.. Why in the world you're late today, when you know it’s Kim ssaem class this morning."

"Aisshhh .. This is all because of the ‘strange man’, I had to rewrite the article, so I had to stay up all night and .. and you know .. The most annoying thing of all is the task of this article need me to continued to make his biography it was clear meant that I had to do an interview with him ... Aisshhh I'm going crazy by thinking of this all " Shin Hye ruffled her hair.

"Kyaa .. kyaa .. What's the matter? And also 'strange man' ?! Which man do you mean? "

The memories of events as they collided with each other and with the calm face of the man stepping on her task, again raise shin hye’s emotions who already are at the top level. "Strange man who caused me to lose my article!" Grumbled shin hye

"Huh ?! Do you meant Jung Yong Hwa ? "

"Eeh ?! You know him? "

"Nde? Ani .. Aniya .. " Jong-suk answer stuttering "Aren’t you who told me about the guy who hit you in the library? "Jong Suk get a little anxious staring at Shin Hye who still look at him flatly. He hopes Shin Hye can’t see the nervousness in his face which quite clearly seen on his face.

Shin Hye squinted seeing how odd is Jong suk talking, but she ignored him and just returned complaining 'the strange man'. And this makes Jong suk can breathe freely and immediately moved from his seat before he will make a mistake that would be fatal not only to himself but also Shin Hye who do not know anything.

"Kyaaaa? !!! Where are you going? I have not finished the story " Shin Hye yell when Jong Suk already approached the exit

"Go to the next class, today there is a quiz along Park Ssaem, do you want your score get zero by that beautiful lecturer?" Jong Suk replied without turning toward Shin Hye who snapped when considering that today there is a quiz from one another killeer lecturer.

"Aisshh, wait for me jongsukkie" Shin Hye immediately ran after Jong Suk with the wide of his steps leading to the upper floor, where they will quiz.

 

However, upon arriving there, they were surprised by some of the handsome student who is currently singing in front of the class. They are four men who are Good looking guy, and each of them holding instrument.

The high and white guy but slightly thinner at the very end holding the guitar, but he was plucking the strings bass as his instrument (Lee Jung Shin). Then, beside there is a cute handsome man sitting while beating a drum which is right in his lap (Kang Minhyuk).

And again there was a handsome man who has dimpled and brown-haired, plucking the strings of his guitar sweetly (Lee Jong Hyun), and occasionally he accompanies lead the vocals to sing the song.

But wait, the lead singer who is singing it makes Shin Hye opened her eyes wide in disbelief at what she saw. The man was holding a tambourine and with a unique voice slightly hoarse but melodious heard is a 'strange man' who has made shin hye annoyance since yesterday.

Yes, he is Jung Yong Hwa, the 'strange man' who has shattered Shin Hye’s peace life. And Jong-suk are located right next to shin hye, immediately focused on shin hye who is still in shock to see people who are in front of the class. He began to worry, imagine if one of the two beings will recognize each other, but his mind was soon eliminated, when Shin Hye cursing her unlucky day today.

"Of all places and times, why do I have to see the face of that strange man ??? !!" Shin Hye rubbed her face which already starting to wrinkle.

But, again, she was surprised to hear the harmonization of each instrument and the melodious sound of two singers who had hypnotized the audience in the classroom. They had reached the of the song, which integrate every instrument into beautiful melodies and fun to be heard by the audience. And Shinhye have no idea if people who are considered strange over the years, has a great talent and he is such of a precious treasure in Seoul International University.

Yes, how not? After reviewing articles on Yong Hwa, a little info that Shin hye know that he is a multitalented students who are young but brilliant. Has a lot of achievement he received and donated to the SIU, and no wonder, if this time the girls in the class start screaming hysterical when they complete their tasks singing that nothing else is held contributing charities for them to obtain funds for children less nutrition that will they help in 1 weeks later.

 "Well, thank you for your attention and help, may God avenge all your deeds. Ameen .. " Yong Hwa gave closing remarks after their appearance is finished, and Minhyuk and Jungshin help raise funds.

"Khamsahamnida" they bent down and immediately moved out of the classroom. However, upon seeing the presence of Jong-suk, Jong-hyun immediately approached him.

"Oh ?! Hyeong, you’re here? "Jong-hyun with a warm smile greeted his favorite and the only one hyeong that is long enough they are not face each other.

Yes, despite they are blood brothers, they lived in different apartments and far enough away. Jong suk prefer apartments, which are located far enough from campus but adjacent to his own personal distro. While Jong-hyun, he must stay with Yong hwa in his private apartment is located not far from the campus. In addition to saving money, Jong-hyun indeed people who do not like alone at home. Even he can’t sleep, if it is in the room that only he himself there.

"Ahh .. Jong Hyun-ah .. I have class here. Do you have other project huh? "Jong Suk asked Jong-hyun occasionally glanced at the girl beside him that look confuse after seeing the closeness between him an jong hyun.

"Yes, you remember that I mention, that we going to go to Nepal and set up schools and health posts there?" Jong Hyun answered, then his gaze turn to shin hye who still stood like a statue in her spot. "Who is this woman hyeong? Oh ?!" Suddenly Jong hyun become hysterically happy "Is she??! .. She is -"

Jong-suk were aware of the fact danger  that will jong hyun mentioned, he immediately cut the words "Aa .. Ani. Aniya .. It's not what you think. He is .. friend .. yes, my best friend, Shin Hye "

Shin Hye-conscious bent when heard her named and shake the hand that has been extended by jong hyun in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Lee Jong-hyun, the only younger brother of Jong-suk hyeong. Nice to meet you"

"A-" Shin Hye has not had time to introduce himself, Yong hwa immediately walked off to the 5 people who were still near the class.

"I go to music room first" Yong Hwa said, without turning around and leave them without waiting for an answer from the 3 buddies.

"Kyaa! Hyeong !! Wait for us " Min Hyuk yell and immediately following yong wha with Jung S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter