The End or The Beginning

Portraying Your Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before that, I want you to read A/N at the end of this chapter after finish the story, okay? So, enjoy reading guys~

Yonghwa's pov

After the day shinhye confessed about her feeling that I also immediately told her my own, our relationship became more sweet and we also get more close to each other. Almost everyday we've our date in my apartment whenever we're free. And I'm more than happy to know that she is actually enjoying this situation when she just in my embrace as we watch movies, or when she cook something for me as I back hugging her. Well, I admit that she is not good in cooking but everytime she tried to make something for me is fluttering my heart.

And cause she knows that she might burn my kitchen when she cook by herself, I always volunteer to help her more like guiding her, when she said that she want to make something to eat. And that is more fun as we can enjoying our time, serving our meal rather than eating outside which make shinhye a bit uncomfortable. She always reasoned that the other people might bumping with us and she still not ready to tell the other about our relationship. Even I'm a bit disappointed as she doesn't want to publicly tell that we've this special tied up, I just restrained myself cause the more important thing is to make her happy and she always be by myside.

But, as my parents told me something about her best friend that might be a person who made she lost her memory make me worried. As far as I know, jonghyun told me that shinhye and jongsuk always attached to each other in campus. That is the reason why I want to make our relationship known by some people, so he can stop flirting or whatever he done with shinhye.

I ever told shinhye not to be too close with jongsuk, and she just asked the reason. Due the secret I couldn't tell her yet about his real self, she just said that I'm being ridiculous and clearly told me that was impossible since he is the only close friend she has in her campus. That anger me which also made her burst out her temper and we ended up fighting before shinhye left me and never contacted me ever again. The disappointed on her eyes is the olny thing she gave beside tears dropped out, wetting her beautiful face. 

And today already the second day I tried to reach her by calling her phone or waiting her back home from campus or just waiting her in the journalist club, but she never been seen like she purposely avoiding me. I've no idea how to make this complicated problem clear yet I'm already hopeless and lifeless since I've no her in my embrace. So, I just ask about jongsuk place to jonghyun and I want to make it clear about his self. I know I'm being reckless but this is the only way to know what the coincidence between jongsuk and Hanwoo group.

"Oh, jung yonghwa?" I can see that jongsuk is shocked when see me already standing outside his house after I knocked his door. I let an awkward smile before greet him as natural as I can. "Why are you here?" he ask me.

"Can I come in first? I think we need to discuss something serious about shinhye?" 

He narrowed his eyebrow but as he can notice my hand that clench in fist, he open his door widely and let me in to his living room. And then he left me to go to the kitchen. As he left me alone, I look surrounding, and notice his many paper, magazines, and books that scattered around his table. Looks like he is on doing his assignment. Typically like shinhye who has so many paper brought to my appartment everytime we have date. It might be the natural of journalist student having so many of assignments. 

"So, what do you want to discuss with me?" he ask after he back and put a glass of orange juice on the table before clean it up. 

"Do you have any relation with Hanwoo Group Jongsuk-ssi?" I straightforwardly ask to the point as he sit. I just can't waste anytime only to have useless conversation with no common to my goal question. And as expected, jongsuk jolt the moment I said the name. But, his expression let me confused cause his calm face just change in a blink to the red one like he would burst out any time soon.

"So, what the connection about Hanwoo Group, me, and shinhye?" he try to ask me with grit teeth. "And why you want to know it?"

"Just answer my question" I let out an exaggerated sigh. Suppressing my anger as my chest suddenly feel heavy. "I know there's some connection about it. So, what coincidence is that?"

"Tchh" he chuckle which only make me abruptly standing up from my seat. "Seems like you already knew something about me" he smirk.

"LEE JONGSUK!" I yelled and his smirk just widely become grinning. Doesn't he can sense that I'm not in the mood for joking right now?

"Okay.. okay... I'll tell you. With one condition" I just narrowed my eyebrow, even I almost like to punch his face, but I restrained since I need to see the connection before let him die by my hand. So, I calming my self before ask him to continue his word.

"Let shinhye be mine"

"MWO?! Are you mad?!!!!" I immediately grab his collar shirt as he just sit right in front of my seat. His smirk still visible which annoyed me to the edge of my anger. "Don't you ever dare to play with me jongsuk-ssi. You never know what can I do only by saying your name!" I warned and get the laughter by the mad man.

"And you do so yonghwa-ssi! I can do anything with you if I want" he smirk, but then I know, this fight won't going to end anything. So, just before I lost my control, I release my grip. Jongsuk confuse with my action. He might expected me to do something that can put me into bad condition since, right after I release him, shinhye just get in to the room.

And when our eyes meet, she gasp, just like me who also widely opening my eyes. She must be startled and have no idea how can I came here. And this moment hit me. They may going to do some work together since I notice she bring so many things on both of her hand. And it might be Jongsuk plan to let shinhye see what I might do to him. But, thank goodness, his plan didn't work on me.

"Shinhye-ah" I softly call her name. The moment I laid my eyes on her, all the anger brushed off from my chest and the longing replace it instead. I never imagined what will happen if shinhye really out of my sight, cause only these two days without her, already made me weak and helpless. 

I can see that shinhye eyes become teary, but she froze on her spot without move an inch as I come closer to her. Forgetting that Jongsuk also in the same place with us, I rushing myself and embrace her almost choke her. Her stuffs immediately drop to the floor. And I can feel shinhye stiffen her body, but, as I caressing her head and sniffing her sweet scent as I lean my head to her neck, she relax but right after that, she is crying, sobbing and hitting my chest softly but constantly make me feel a slight of pain. But the pain is bearable than the hurt in deep of my heart when she left me alone these whole days.

"Mianhae, shinhye-ah. Cheongmal mianhae. Please don't leave me again" I plead. 

"You bastard! You jerk!" she said between her sob. 

"I know. I know sweetheart. I'm really a jerk bastard"

"Don't you know how I miss you? But then the scene when you get angry with me stop myself. I don't understand why you must throwed your anger with me, when I didn't know what I did wrong that make you burst out your anger. It's your fault that we-"

"Yeah. That's my fault. I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm so sor-"

"Kya!! I'm not finished yet. You can't just asking for my forgiven-"

"I know. It's really my fault that-"

"Kyaaa~" she whined cutely which make me chuckle and release her from my hug. 

"Aigoo.. Stop crying. I hate it when I see you cry, moreover if the reason is me" I wipe her tears and caressing her cheeks while staring to her glistening doe eyes.

As we continue our lovey dovey scene, we already forget about jongsuk presence in the room. But, his sudden laughter stop us and we just staring weirdly to him. Not quite understand what make him feel funny and interrupt our sweet moment.

"I see that you're finally back to his embrace huh?" he said after finishing his weird laugh. "Then, do you remember who I am, shinhye-ah? Are you just pretending didn't know me this whole time along?"

His statement make me narrow my eyes. I can sense that jongsuk finally pull off the mask he always wear in front of the people who aren't really know his real identity. So, my prediction actually right, Jongsuk and shinhye knowing each other before she lost her memory.

"What do you mean, jongsuk-ah?" shinhye questionally ask him. And that make him shock, he might be think that shinhye has remembered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter